#16 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

Just visiting this planet.

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts
  • Interests:Truth Prevails

Posted 01 July 2018 - 06:47 AM

Here is why she continues to be re-elected.

Speaking Truth to Power.

Death threats??!!   Phshaw!!

"Better shoot straight, because a wounded animal is very dangerous!"

Ha, ha!      :laughcry:          Now THAT is COURAGE!    :NEENER:

I don't expect the closed-minded to watch this, as it will destroy their entire belief system.

VERY inspiring!

1 God: 1 World: 1 People     :peaceman: 

#17 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 01 July 2018 - 11:42 AM

"Inspiring"  Maxine Waters?  You have lost all credibility Vin.  Sorry, but her ignorant, race-baiting, pandering, self-righteousness plays to an ignorant base. She is the WORST kind of politician, regardless of party.

Her thoughts:

Re oil companies (worked great for Venezuela)

“Guess what this liberal would be all about?   This liberal would be about socializing … uh, umm.   … Would be about, basically, taking over, and the government running all of your companies.”

Re patriotism at a Tea Party rally...

“I was amazed.   I really was.   I didn’t say anything to anybody.   I just watched-the Republicans were out there-they were having a great time.   They were laughing, they were waving the American flag, they were egging them on, and I thought that was outrageous behavior.   I really did.”

Re the housing meltdown...

“We do not have a crisis at Freddie Mac, and particularly Fannie Mae, under the outstanding leadership of Frank Raines.”

Re riots after Rodney King (it's not a riot, it's a rebellion)...

“If you call it a riot, it sounds like it was just a bunch of crazy people who went out and did bad things for no reason.   I maintain it was somewhat understandable, if not acceptable.   So I call it a rebellion.”

Re Trump campaigning (she thinks you can be impeached from campaign rhetoric)...

“Well here’s what I’m trying to get to,” Waters responded. “If we discover that Donald Trump or his advocates played a role to help provide strategy — if they’re the ones who came up with ‘Crooked Hillary,’ if they’re the ones who came up with, ‘she’s ill, something’s wrong with her energy,’ and the way that he basically described her during the campaign — I think that is something that would put the question squarely on the table whether or not he should be impeached.”

And sooo many more, including calling for the harassment of current administration officials.

Her, Shiela Jackson Lee and Hank Johnson..the tri-fecta of stupid and a sad reflection of their constituency.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#18 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 02 July 2018 - 07:34 AM

Maxine Waters keeps getting re-elected!

She must be representing people and views that other people are just not seeing!

https://ballotpedia.org/Maxine_Waters

#19 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 02 July 2018 - 07:35 AM

The Left continues to eat itself, and Maxine Waters is the gift that keeps on giving.  Story below.  Funny to see the Dem party in disarray and in total freefall.  Bunch of idiots.

https://www.infowars...ect-themselves/

#20 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 02:07 PM

This is the modern-day Democrat party, and we have a few of them right on this board who post similar angry stuff every day. Just when you think they can't go any lower, they do. Amazing to me that a simple election can cause this kind of mental imbalance. Wow! If they're gonna behave like dangerous idiots and threaten people, I have 2 words: Concealed Carry.

That ugly dude needs to just shut up.. and get a haircut. Stay classy, Dems!

max.jpg

This is where ad hominem remarks get you.

Are you sure you want to go there?

ad hominem

(æd ˈhɒmɪˌnɛm)

adj, adv

1. directed against a person rather than against his (or her) arguments
2. based on or appealing to emotion rather than reason

How many double-bacon cheeseburgers this week, Donald? 

#21 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 02:07 PM

QUITE SIMPLY... SHE IS TRASH.

bbd6495116e2ec88cbb8f6895802a724--libera

#22 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 05:59 PM

Tio Vinny, if Maxine Waters is your go to argument for change I can just say Trump will be your POTUS for the next 6 years, then Pence/Palin, Pence/Ryan, Pence/Love, Pence/Greitens, Pence/????? whatever.......   You guys are so squirreled.....!  Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#23 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 25 July 2018 - 10:32 AM

83eb50bebcbf5b722acad217ced256af66b8a3b5

#24 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 25 July 2018 - 05:10 PM

You know, if she was a registered Republican or Libertarian I would be very, very, very, very embarrassed.   But she has a large "D" after her name so I just wish her all the best and that she continues on with her statements and passion for the "democratic" left..............!  The MSM left..........    Make America Great Again Maxine..........!  You go girl...!    In your own way of course....!   I believe that you are the best re-election sound bites and video bites POTUS TRUMP, POTUS TRUMP, POTUS TRUMP,,,,,,   Man that sounds so good....!   Anyway, you are the best deal POTUS TRUMP has to offer.    Carry on, say what you feel.   Please....!   And you are helping to make America great again,   Thanks so much.......   Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users