63 replies to this topic

#31 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 02 July 2018 - 03:32 PM

More children separated from their parents for long periods of time....  Over a year most often......!   CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, where are you on this breaking story...?

maxresdefault.jpg

U.S._Army_Spc._Cory_Conklin%2C_a_heavy_e

1534039-fullsize.jpg

home2.jpeg

5a2b1a1faff2a.image.jpg?resize=1200%2C88

181952.jpg

1A - 2A = -1A

#32 Rose White

Rose White

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts

Posted 02 July 2018 - 04:14 PM

When you look at people who actually FAVOR ripping kids from their mother's arms,

then, YES - that is heartless.

So what should we do with them? Throw them all together like a bunch of animals? Some of those people aren't even the parents of the children they bring here! The children are afraid to tell the truth about the situation, when those people are right there. To get the children to open up, they must be removed from the adults, temporally.  It's not forever!

Those who are coming here illegally are playing on our heart strings, when the fact is, they are the law breakers and should not go free.

I know you want catch and release, but then where would they go? Where would they live? What would they eat? You are so busy FEELING, you aren't thinking of the kids at all! All you are doing is repeating sound bites you've heard on TV.

Are you ready to put them up at your house? Probably for a while, because they are your family members that crossed the border!

#33 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 02 July 2018 - 05:32 PM

So, no comment on all those US service personnel Tio Vinny, the ones who don't see their kids for over a year, broke no laws, serve their country, miss birthdays, Christmas, Easter, New Years, Anniversaries, etc....   Oh, and they sleep in tents, often on the ground when on patrol, eat whatever....   And they get shot at frequently by bad guys....!   Yep, I thought you"d ignore those pics......!   Does not fit your agenda or the agenda of the far left, liberal MSM...!    Your silence is very telling....!   Very telling indeed....!  And the other usual subjects here too....  Yep, you really can't say anything can you...?   MAGA...!  Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#34 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

Just visiting this planet.

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts
  • Interests:Truth Prevails

Posted 02 July 2018 - 07:19 PM

Baiting again Chirs. Hommy don't play dat.

Actually I think the separation of service members and their families does as much damage as the border separations.

Ever have a friend who was an "army brat" ?? They grow up scarred.

1 God: 1 World: 1 People     :peaceman: 

#35 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 02 July 2018 - 08:11 PM

Lol I have tons of friends and relatives that grew up in the service or with parents in the service (or both). None of them seem "scarred" to me. Most are kicking arse at life.  Broaden your horizons.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#36 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 03 July 2018 - 02:10 PM

Speaking Truth to power: Brave mother.

:SCHWEEEET:      :coolman: 

#37 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 03 July 2018 - 04:14 PM

Pruitt cleaned his calendar to delete controversial meetings: Whistleblower

Whistleblower: Pruitt Kept Secret Calendar to Hide Controversial Meetings

https://www.thedaily...ersial-meetings

Environmental Protection Agency chief Scott Pruitt kept a “secret” calendar to hide meetings or calls that he and his aides feared would “look bad” if leaked to the public, according to one of his former staffers. Kevin Chmielewski, Pruitt’s former deputy chief of staff for operations, said EPA officials routinely met in Pruitt’s office to “scrub,” alter, or remove events from his official calendar. The offending meetings are said to include one in June 2017 between Pruitt and Cardinal George Pell, who was charged weeks later in Australia with multiple charges of sexual offenses.

Same swamp; different alligators!

#38 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 03 July 2018 - 04:52 PM

Baiting again Chirs. Hommy don't play dat.

Actually I think the separation of service members and their families does as much damage as the border separations.

Ever have a friend who was an "army brat" ?? They grow up scarred.

Not bait, just another side of reality for  you...!   Yep, those US guys and gals are separated for a year or more from their kids, and under Obummer too....!   But you have no answer like I thought, except for the capitulation of "bait".  Not bait, just facts.  Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#39 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 03 July 2018 - 04:56 PM

Yep, like Aces says, keep it classy democrats....!   Do you know why he has to fly private planes...?   Yep, progs like you and this gal get in his face all the time....   Not classy, ever see a video of a conservative doing this to a liberal-progressive in current government (under Obummer of course)...?   No, no you did not.  Class is on one side here folks, and not on the other.  You decide, and vote accordingly.  Every time I see this kinda stuff I go man, it will be great to pull that "YES" vote for Trump some 2 years and months from now....!   Thanks progressives for making my mind up early...!   MAGA....!   

Oh, and just a thought, this girl doing this to an Obama appointee....?   Yes, a conservative girl doing this, she would be out of a job within a week when she got back to work.  

1A - 2A = -1A

#40 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 03 July 2018 - 06:57 PM

:SCHWEEEET:      :coolman: 

Piece of refuse violating all laws of civility.  Booo. And using a child as a "shield." Where have I seen that before....

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#41 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 05 July 2018 - 07:38 AM

Another reason for you to be proud of "Liberalism" Tio Vinny........   San Francisco of course once again.......!   Liberals leading the way down there as usual...!  You liberals are so full of it...!   Literally.....!  

Over 16,000 complaints have been logged with the City of San Francisco regarding ‘feces’ in the last seven days.

https://newswars.com...nts-in-one-week

Over 16,000 complaints have been logged with the City of San Francisco regarding ‘feces’ in the last seven days.

A website and related app that allows local residents to request maintenance or non-emergency services from the city has received 16,015 complaints with the keyword ‘feces’ in the last week at the time of this writing, and many pertain to human waste in public places.

Additionally, words and phrases synonymous with ‘feces’ are found in thousands more grievances.

Many of the complaints also connect the fecal matter to vagrants and homeless encampments - a sight all too common now across California.

Users can geotag the location in question, and also provide photos to support their claim.

“Homeless encampment is blocking sidewalk and creates a health hazard w trash and feces,” writes one user. “Please move them, and send a cleaning crew. Sidewalk is impassable, forcing pedestrians into the street.”

1A - 2A = -1A

#42 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 05 July 2018 - 07:56 AM

Chris, I'm sure LittleVinnie justifies it in his small liberal brain.  He probably sees it as his *First Amendment Right* or some such liberal nonsense.  Amazing to me how self-destructive liberalism is.  How many millions of people hear stories like this and swear they'll never go to SF again?  I know we won't.  Hey SF, are you helpless to stop it, you morons?  World-class city?... Hell no!  And a major medical convention just abandoned their usual SF event, citing street safety.  Story below.  Stay classy, Democrats!!

https://www.infowars...-street-safety/

a3d6f20d60d4b853e456c949ad953353.jpg

#43 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 05 July 2018 - 09:33 AM

"The Nordic Model" - care for the elderly, universal health care, a living wage.

Love it!  :saint:

#44 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 05 July 2018 - 09:48 AM

or, maybe... "Happy to be brainwashed by Crooked Hillary"..  :KOOLAID:

17szgr.jpg

#45 ghost35me

ghost35me

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 05 July 2018 - 10:09 AM

One thing is constant in this world: Change.

And Change is in the long run (Thank God) progressive.

Liberals are also known as Progressives.

Conservatives want to keep things the same, or worse yet, go back in time.

Progressives changed the abuse of Robber Barons with trade unions, and brought

fair wages to millions of workers.  Wrong. This is the democratic party seeking to gain control of industry.  The government wants control of free enterprise.

Progressives ended slavery in America.   :SCHWEEEET:

Conservatives fought to keep it - just for the worship of money.     Wrong.   Republicans were actually opposed to slavery. It's the democrats who wanted to keep it. And who formed the KKK.  Go check history.

Progressives won the right for women to vote.   :cheer:  The power hungry opposed it.   Wrong again.  Suffrage was supported by the republican party, not the democrats. The democratic party actually voted against suffrage. Check history.

Progressives embraced the liberation that electricity brought to humankind.

Conservatives rejected electricity, moved back to farming with horses. WTF?

Progressives touted the benefits of stem-cell science.

Conservatives resisted it. Now, millions of people benefit from gene therapy.  Progressives have been behind eugenics and all things to influence race - or stronger white dominance.  Planned Parenthood has its roots in racism. Perhaps no surprise that Planned Parenthood also sells baby parts to further genetic research.  

Yes. As time marches on, the Liberal, Progressive agenda makes the world a better place.

Happy to be a Liberal.   :sun:    Fine. Just admit the truth instead of the con you believe. I can accept you being a liberal. I don't accept you espousing lies. You want complete government control and less freedom.  I get it.  But don't lie about which party supports what.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users