• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 hopeanelli

hopeanelli

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 701 posts
  • Interests:Drag Racing, Motocross, boating and my boys....

Posted 13 September 2009 - 01:29 PM

Just had a huge swarm of bees buzz my backyard.. I was sitting out there and heard this loud hum looked over and it was 1000's of bees got me and the chi chi in and they just buzzed the backyard and headed out onto North Lexington.. I have never seen that craziest thing ever scared the sh*t out of me though...

#2 EDH Jen

EDH Jen

Hall Of Famer

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,852 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 01:49 PM

That's insane! I'm glad you and Rosco escaped unharmed. We need no more chihuahua medical drama.

#3 hopeanelli

hopeanelli

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 701 posts
  • Interests:Drag Racing, Motocross, boating and my boys....

Posted 13 September 2009 - 02:15 PM

QUOTE (EDH Jen @ Sep 13 2009, 02:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That's insane! I'm glad you and Rosco escaped unharmed. We need no more chihuahua medical drama.

He being the inquisitive chi that he is took off running towards them growling.. crazy little man... weirdest thing I remember this once when I was little but I think they swarmed because my friend and I thought it would be funny to hit a hive with a baseball bat YIKES....

#4 EDH Jen

EDH Jen

Hall Of Famer

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,852 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 02:26 PM

QUOTE (hopeanelli @ Sep 13 2009, 03:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He being the inquisitive chi that he is took off running towards them growling.. crazy little man... weirdest thing I remember this once when I was little but I think they swarmed because my friend and I thought it would be funny to hit a hive with a baseball bat YIKES....

beehive.gif
I saw something on Animal Planet about a swarm of bees attacking a dog and her pups. Only the mom survived, and barely. Too scary.

#5 Toadster

Toadster

All Star

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 10:11 PM

QUOTE (EDH Jen @ Sep 13 2009, 03:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
beehive.gif
I saw something on Animal Planet about a swarm of bees attacking a dog and her pups. Only the mom survived, and barely. Too scary.

my son saw them yesterday, and by the time I got over to that side of the yard they were already gone... very strange!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users