#1 Kermitlover

Kermitlover

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 06 May 2006 - 11:39 AM

Hi all in Lexington Hills.
I have a neighbor in need of a babysitter and in a few months, my babysitter is moving out of the area. Are there any recommendations for someone perferably in the neighborhood? I/We are looking for someone that is older versus younger (prefer highschool or older) that can handle 3 kids at a time. Muti-tasking is a must.
Thanks!

#2 sat

sat

Hall Of Famer

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts

Posted 06 May 2006 - 11:59 AM

I'm with you, I would love to find a great babysitter for 3 kids, also. My husband and I would like to go
maybe twice a month, but finding a reliable babysitter is hard. My kids are 8, 5, and 4. I live in Talus
Ridge, very close to Lexington Hills, so any recommenations would be appreciated.

#3 Folsom4Now

Folsom4Now

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 203 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with family, reading, many other things.

Posted 21 May 2006 - 10:37 PM

QUOTE(sat @ May 6 2006, 12:59 PM) View Post

I'm with you, I would love to find a great babysitter for 3 kids, also. My husband and I would like to go
maybe twice a month, but finding a reliable babysitter is hard. My kids are 8, 5, and 4. I live in Talus
Ridge, very close to Lexington Hills, so any recommenations would be appreciated.

Here is one option:

You can post an ad on the job board at the Folsom Lake college, there are plenty of people who are looking for p/t babysitting jobs, plus you can specify that you want someone who has taken ECE classes or wants to become a teacher if that's what you're looking for.
"I love when you bow in your mosque, kneel in your temple, pray in your church. For you and I are sons of one religion, one spirit" -Khalil Gilbran

#4 Kermitlover

Kermitlover

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 22 May 2006 - 09:50 AM

QUOTE(Folsom4Now @ May 21 2006, 11:37 PM) View Post

Here is one option:

You can post an ad on the job board at the Folsom Lake college, there are plenty of people who are looking for p/t babysitting jobs, plus you can specify that you want someone who has taken ECE classes or wants to become a teacher if that's what you're looking for.

What a great idea..thanks so much. I will pass it along!

#5 Folsom4Now

Folsom4Now

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 203 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with family, reading, many other things.

Posted 24 May 2006 - 06:01 PM

also someone just posted in the classified section about babysitting! smile.gif
"I love when you bow in your mosque, kneel in your temple, pray in your church. For you and I are sons of one religion, one spirit" -Khalil Gilbran

#6 Heinzschtick90

Heinzschtick90

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 05:37 PM

QUOTE(Folsom4Now @ May 24 2006, 06:01 PM) View Post
also someone just posted in the classified section about babysitting! smile.gif

Hi, my name is Blake Litschke, I'm 17 and go to Folsom Lake College and I plan on being a surgical nurse. I have a lot of experience babysitting, and I have a four ear old little brother who I watch ALL THE TIME. I love kids and I'm very patient and self controlled. I live in Empire Ranch, so I am real close. Also, I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses and am around other peoples kids all the time. i can provide references if you ant!

Thanks!
Blake Litschke
heinzschtick90@hotmail.com
916-337-0721

#7 zippy123

zippy123

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 07:21 PM

Hi all, my name is Christian Task. I am a sophmore at Folsom High, and have had many previos babysitting jobs. I have very good responsibility skills and can multi task very easily, which i have to at my part time waiting job. I would love to babysit for cheap. If you would like more info or any questions contact me please. Preferably by email.

Christian Task
916-600-7677
christian.task1@gmail.com

#8 Adriana=#1Babysitter

Adriana=#1Babysitter

• Registered Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 05:26 PM

I would love to help. My name is Adriana, I am 18 yrs old and I work at bounceopolis in Folsom. I currently live in an apartment in El Dorado Hills with a great friend of mine and attend Folsom Lake College My passion in children and I have a lot of experience with them from volunteering in my church nursery for 3 years, babysitting, and nannying. My number is (916)532-6435. Thank you

#9 dancnhippo

dancnhippo

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 11:33 PM

QUOTE (Kermitlover @ May 6 2006, 12:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have a neighbor in need of a babysitter and in a few months, my babysitter is moving out of the area. Are there any recommendations for someone perferably in the neighborhood? I/We are looking for someone that is older versus younger (prefer highschool or older) that can handle 3 kids at a time. Muti-tasking is a must.
Thanks!

Hi, I am a Sophomore at San Diego State, but am a Folsom native. I will be returning home for the summer (May 20-August 20) and would love to find a family to babysit for. I have absolutely no plans for the summer so have a very flexible schedule. I live in Hilcrest, have a car and am super interested in babysitting so close to home. I have experience teaching dance camps, and previous childcare volunteer work at my church. I also previously worked as a server at a local restaurant and gift shop, so I have become very good at multi-tasking.

Sincerely,
dancnhippo@gmail.com

Edited by dancnhippo, 11 March 2009 - 11:34 PM.

#10 green1706

green1706

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 06:55 AM

QUOTE (Kermitlover @ May 6 2006, 10:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks!

I can help you with the rate. I have 2 kids (3 and 5 years old) and a teenage babysitter wich I payd with 5 $ per hour. She's satisfied and makes a great job with the two children of my. So...I think this is the right price. Good lick!

#11 asbestoshills

asbestoshills

Hall Of Famer

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,811 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 08:31 AM

I can't believe you only pay $5 per hour for TWO kids! That seems so cheap....I babysat in high school and earned $6-10 per hour twenty years ago for two kids......TEENS if you are out there, don't sell yourself short! ASK for at least $6 for one child per hour and for two at least $7 per hour...This isn't the 80s! I think a good babysitter is worth their weight in gold.....Short changing a teen is not very nice! Teens remember, if parents really want a good babysitter they will pay fair wages for it...Many times these teens will do the dishes and help clean up your kids messess!
Americans, don't just come in one color or race.

#12 MikeinFolsom

MikeinFolsom

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 01:52 PM

We pay $10 for our three kids, 9, 6, and 2. We find very good sitters at Tricks, where my 6 year old attends. Try them out!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users