#1 supermom

supermom

Supermom

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,225 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 09:39 AM

http://www.sacbee.co...ia_id=150248941

I'm proud of you Carl. Good job standing up for what you believe in. A lot of things are not said in this article, but I'm so very happy that this looks like it will be resolved the right way.

It is nice to see that sometimes, with patience and a good lawyer, a wrong really can be righted.

#2 Thinkingoutloud

Thinkingoutloud

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 982 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 01:27 PM

The man makes $115,000 salary for running a shelter. Damn! I am in the wrong profession.

#3 supermom

supermom

Supermom

• Premium Member
  • 10,225 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 01:44 PM

The man makes $115,000 salary for running a shelter. Damn! I am in the wrong profession.

Yes, he is very well educated, dedicated, hard worker, and proved he could run a brand new multi-million dollar animal shelter with state of the art equipment and housing for many different breeds of animals.

#4 ducky

ducky

untitled

• Premium Member
  • 9,115 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 02:11 PM

I know you rescue animals and find homes for them, but, for the other part of that job, that wouldn't be nearly enough to entice me to do it. I think euthanizing cute, adorable, healthy animals day in, day out would take its toll.

#5 supermom

supermom

Supermom

• Premium Member
  • 10,225 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 07:13 PM

I know you rescue animals and find homes for them, but, for the other part of that job, that wouldn't be nearly enough to entice me to do it. I think euthanizing cute, adorable, healthy animals day in, day out would take its toll.

Carl does not euthanize animals. The staff hired to work at the facility do that.

#6 Michael Hughes

Michael Hughes

Superstar

• No Politics!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 848 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 02:31 PM

Carl does not euthanize animals. The staff hired to work at the facility do that.

Carl does not get enough praise. I have rescued a number of animals from there during his watch and have helped rehabilitate and work with animals as well. They are an amazing group there and he does a great job. I hope everything does work out Carl!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users