#31 Andrea V

Andrea V

Girl ur mom warned u about!

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,657 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 05:01 PM

QUOTE(tessieca @ Aug 14 2007, 12:18 PM) View Post
Yes, I'm serious. I do have an alarm. I went outside to talk to the fellow (escapee). Then I ran away and left him the house, so he took my keys, my valentine's candy, and my car.

You V-day candy too!!?? Now that is going too far! No one messes with a womans V-day candy! ha! laugh.gif
<3

#32 tessieca

tessieca

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,292 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 09:04 AM

QUOTE(supermom @ Aug 14 2007, 01:32 PM) View Post
That may have been the wisest thing you have ever done. An "escapee" is gonna be desperate. And deadly. And a gun is not needed in a house or garage to do a job. I'm glad you had the presence of mind to run rather than defy someone with hostile intentions. That is the reason most people ensure their "home" guns are not just locked but put away--out of sight.

He did have a tire iron. He had set it down so I didn't see it until I returned to the house with the police. He apparently took it with him when he escaped from the transport van.
"Sometimes on purpose and sometimes by accident, teachers' unions have a long history of working against the interests of children in the name of job security for adults. And Democrats in particular have a history of facilitating this obstructionism in exchange for campaign donations and votes." . . .Amanda Ripley re "Waiting for Superman" movie.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users