2 replies to this topic

#1 supermom

supermom

Supermom

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,225 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 11:55 AM

1)    I was reading that the Feds have extended the mandatory employer compliance until 1 Jan 2015. However, There appears to be some confusion about when the auto-enrolling will go into effect.

I read that and shouted stop!! Where's the brakes?!

Auto enrolling?

Ok, so some may think yeah, so?, What about it?

2)   But I read from another source that anyone who has ACA automatically gives FED,Locals etc rights to examine their medical records with a warrant that only has to state, 'a person of interest in an ongoing investigation'.

Ok- so there goes all your privacy, even if you aren't guilty- a suspect- or convicted. (some suspect this is master-minded by anti gun law-regulators)

They just gotta say they wanna read about you.

So going back to number 1--

If you work at a job an refuse insurance from your company because your spouse or parent has you covered--or you have insurance privately (rare but many do prefer to pay a PPO)--- or you have a second job and they cover you....

You are screwed.  Some effing nutball government schmoozer took away your privacy rights, your right to sign away your own rights- and mandated you not only get on a list of freebie freeloaders- but now they are automatically putting you on a list of people who any LEO in the country can demand a subpoena on your medical records.  

In addition--A law just passed in CA that anyone who remotely knows you can tell the cops that they think you shouldn't own a gun because their unprofessional opinion is that they don't like you having one. No due-process and no proof through misdemeanors or felonies---nada.

Freaking unbelievable. As far as Im concerned--- its time to start a very, very overdue revolution.

Hey if Im wrong about the ACA let me know. But as far as Im concerned- just because its a law doesn't make it right to force on the People. Thomas Jefferson said so.

#2 SCA

SCA

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 12:35 PM

Auto enrolling employees into health insurance plans applies to groups with at least 200 employees but the provision has been delayed.  Employees will have the ability to opt out.

#3 supermom

supermom

Supermom

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,225 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 12:38 PM

Lets not forget that your Social security number also gets audited at the IRS if you go on an opt-out or refuse options. THAT part of the law has still not been over-turned

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users