1 reply to this topic

#1 MrsTuffPaws

MrsTuffPaws

Crazy Lady

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,390 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 06:07 PM

It's not everyone's cup of tea, but if you kinda like watching their shows on TV/DVD/YouTube, then you'll be spellbound watching them live. Cirque du Soliel is bringing their Alegria show to town this summer, opening June 2. I've seen a couple of their shows, both touring and in Vegas, and being there live truly pales in comparison to watching from a screen. If for nothing else, the live music is indescribable.

If you've been living under a rock, Cirque Du Soliel is an animal free circus troupe from Canada that has been touring the world for a decade or two now. They're known for amazing acrobatics, feats of strength, and amazing costumes, with all acts performed as a single theatrical story set to music.

http://www.cirquedus...ia/default.aspx

#2 MAof3

MAof3

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 05 April 2010 - 11:52 AM

QUOTE (MrsTuffPaws @ Mar 29 2010, 07:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's not everyone's cup of tea, but if you kinda like watching their shows on TV/DVD/YouTube, then you'll be spellbound watching them live. Cirque du Soliel is bringing their Alegria show to town this summer, opening June 2. I've seen a couple of their shows, both touring and in Vegas, and being there live truly pales in comparison to watching from a screen. If for nothing else, the live music is indescribable.

If you've been living under a rock, Cirque Du Soliel is an animal free circus troupe from Canada that has been touring the world for a decade or two now. They're known for amazing acrobatics, feats of strength, and amazing costumes, with all acts performed as a single theatrical story set to music.

http://www.cirquedus...ia/default.aspx

Thanks for this info!! I love Cirque du Soleil live shows; have watched several of them in the bay area and Vegas (Mystere, Quidam, Drallion, O, Vareqai). Alegria was the first show I saw back in '96 and it was INCREDIBLE! I think the best show I've seen is the O show in Vegas!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users