UncleVinnys

Just visiting this planet.

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts
  • Interests:Truth Prevails

Posted 05 August 2019 - 05:15 AM

Hate-filled gun site goes dark.       :BNANADANCE:              :SCHWEEEET:

8chan, Megaphone for Gunmen, Has Gone Dark. ‘Shut the Site Down,’ Says Its Creator.

https://www.nytimes....-manifesto.html

"In recent months, 8chan has become the go-to resource for violent extremists."

1 God: 1 World: 1 People     :peaceman: 

#152 slowthegrowth

slowthegrowth

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • 3,318 posts

Posted 05 August 2019 - 06:16 AM

Trump calls for stronger background checks and declares hate has no place in America after this weekend's shootings.

Just waiting for the left to call his reaction racist..... SMH

Next time you read one of Vinny's posts, think about which side of the aisle is looking out for Americans and which side is spewing non stop hate for their government.

Hate these days is a one way street.

#153 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 14 August 2019 - 09:50 PM

Albright stands up for American values.             :usaflag:      :USA:

Madeleine Albright:
Trump official's tweak of Statue of Liberty poem
is 'completely un-American'

https://thehill.com/...liberty-poem-is

"I can tell you, I’ve been a refugee twice," Albright said. "Once from the Nazis and we were in England. And then we came to the United States when communists took over in Czechoslovakia. I think that it is one of the most un-American things that I’ve ever heard and I will always remember seeing the Statue of Liberty as we sailed by."

#154 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 15 August 2019 - 04:52 PM

Yawn.. Whatever. The POEM is not national policy.  It was written as a FUNDRAISER to build the pedestal. 

You know, got to get those liberal donations flowing with emotional poetry...

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#155 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 15 August 2019 - 06:57 PM

Madeleine Albright:

Madeleine Albright....?   Name one accomplishment, one thing she did well, just one thing...!

Nope, nothing..........  You got nothing....

To others, others other than leftist democrats, CNN, and MSNBC she is know as Madeleine "Halfbright"......!   And it fits......!

Good you brought her up though....   I thought she was dead by now.......

Sure looked dead 15 years ago.........   

Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#156 slowthegrowth

slowthegrowth

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • 3,318 posts

Posted 16 August 2019 - 06:48 AM

Hey, remember that day when we were going to have a huge economic recession because of the inverted yield curves? You remember that it was, like, Wednesday, right?

For an entire day, our mainstream news media focused on pretty much nothing else. The yield curves had inverted and by golly that meant we were about to have a massive recession!!!!!! Why, it was just around the corner!!!! Or maybe just maybe, all the fake journalists reported with bated breath were already in it!!!!!! Oh, happy days are here again!

But then, on Thursday, those pesky yield curves de-inverted, Wal-Mart had a fantastic earnings report, and consumer spending which happens to account for about 2/3rds of the U.S. economy blasted past projections by the always-wrong experts, with growth for July coming in at .7 percent, more than double the estimates of .3 percent.

Suddenly, the Great Inversion Recession of 2019 had come to an end. But what a 24 hours it was! Why, every leftwing journalist in America (which is about 95% of all journalists in America) spent the day in ecstasy. A recession is coming! Every pundit who has spent the last four years claiming every random event is the beginning of the end for Donald Trump suddenly felt vindicated. At last, Im right! they all thought, It only took me 1,223 tries!"

LMAO! Reason #583,965 that LIBERALISM IS A MENTAL DISEASE!!

#157 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 16 August 2019 - 05:36 PM

funny how the talking heads had been talking about how a recession would get rid of Trump and suddenly, a few days later, the press is wailing about recession...

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#158 slowthegrowth

slowthegrowth

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • 3,318 posts

Posted 16 August 2019 - 06:21 PM

It was The Great Recession of Wednesday.

LMAO. TDS sufferers have to be tired of being wrong by now.... right?

#159 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 22 August 2019 - 08:40 AM

"I am the chosen one!"    :lmaosmiley:    Really now!    :CRAZYLOCO:
The truth has to be revealed.

I used applied psychoanalysis to assess President Trump.
The diagnosis is frightening

https://www.statnews...ysis-diagnosis/

The president’s performance on Fox & Friends struck me and many viewers as one of a
frighteningly unhinged individual.

It supported my conclusions from hundreds of hours of analysis that Trump is mentally unfit in ways that make him psychologically unsuited for the presidency. I would have written the book in all caps if I thought that would have better conveyed the sense of urgency with which it should be read.

#160 slowthegrowth

slowthegrowth

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • 3,318 posts

Posted 22 August 2019 - 12:15 PM

Here's exactly how sick the left is with their Stage 4 TDS.

Trump spoke about him dealing with China like no other POTUS in history by saying:

"This isnt my trade war, this is a trade war that should have taken place a long time ago, Trump told reporters outside the White House.

Somebody had to do it, the president said. He added, while looking to the heavens: I am the Chosen One.

Trump continued: Somebody had to do it, so Im taking on China. Im taking on China on trade, and you know what? Were winning.

In their ongoing search for SOMETHING to nail Trump with, the insane liberals ignore the entire statement except 5 words regarding being chosen to fight the Chinese.

Folks, this is the "fine people" lie taken to the next level....

... and of course, #648,984 on the list of reasons that LIBERALISM IS A MENTAL DISEASE!

#161 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 22 August 2019 - 12:27 PM

Vin, see my responses to your Trump is insane spamming...too bored to repeat it AGAIN here.

#162 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 22 August 2019 - 05:53 PM

Vin, see my responses to your Trump is insane spamming...too bored to repeat it AGAIN here.

Which one is that?
Maybe quote and repost?

#163 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 25 August 2019 - 11:42 AM

Hmm, so "dumb" Trump just came to an agreement in principle to sell all excess corn not purchased by China (despite agreement to) will be purchased by Japan. Serious win for farmers AND Americans!

#164 slowthegrowth

slowthegrowth

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • 3,318 posts

Posted 26 August 2019 - 04:14 PM

Dow up almost 300 today

Guess the libs will have to go back to their Trump is a racist mantra since the "recession" is over (that was a quick one!).

#165 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 03 September 2019 - 01:31 PM

Too funny!

Founder of conversion therapy organization comes out as gay and apologizes

https://www.washingt...-and-apologizes

The founder of one of the largest conversion therapy organizations has come out as gay and has apologized for his role in pushing the practice.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users