17 replies to this topic

#16 mary56

mary56

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 05:59 PM

UPDATE! Ok we went to Sudwerks @4;45 no one there, we asked the servers who were all huddled if there was a problem as they were eating their dinner.
One server stated that it was a bad time of year, end of month...bla bla bla.
We had an appetizer which was good and a drink each and left. A few people came in....I think they are in trouble...

Then we went to Samuel Homes Tavern. Well if you like beer and highly fattening food, thats the place. No service, but a very friendly place with many business people. We did not stay.

After frustration, we went to BJs and they had a great happy hour and it was good for us!

Thanks for all the ideas.

I am sorry but yelp is right for me so far!!!!

#17 ysteinert

ysteinert

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 02:53 PM

I cannot believe that no one reccomended Sutter Street Steak House for happy hour. We had 2 drinks each, oysters on the half shell and a blue cheese burger (heavenly) apiece (with french fries) and we were outta there for less than $30.00. They had many things on the happy hour/bar menu, too. Gotta get there early, or you will not be able to find seats!

#18 (The Dude)

(The Dude)
  • Visitors

Posted 27 September 2012 - 05:54 PM

I cannot believe that no one reccomended Sutter Street Steak House for happy hour. We had 2 drinks each, oysters on the half shell and a blue cheese burger (heavenly) apiece (with french fries) and we were outta there for less than $30.00. They had many things on the happy hour/bar menu, too. Gotta get there early, or you will not be able to find seats!

wow that's pretty good!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users