UncleVinnys

Just visiting this planet.

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts
  • Interests:Truth Prevails

Posted 18 May 2020 - 06:13 AM

Greta Thunberg urges public to listen to the experts

Climate activist Greta Thunberg says she thinks more people are beginning to realize the importance of listening to experts and the global science community amid the coronavirus pandemic

https://www.cnn.com/...wn-hall-vpx.cnn

:usaflag:                       :USA:                                  :wave2:

1 God: 1 World: 1 People     :peaceman: 

#62 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 18 May 2020 - 07:37 AM

Only morons listen to CNN :lol:

71qFH5VckLL._AC_SX425_.jpg

#63 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 18 May 2020 - 08:06 AM

I think more and more people are realizing the "experts" don't know what the hell they are talking about.  At least any RATIONAL, LOGICAL, INTELLIGENT person who thinks for themselves does.

I pity Greta. She is being manipulated horribly.  I would no more listen to a CHILD promote her agenda than I would to a politician promote his agenda (or a company promote theirs for that matter). To do so would only show my own lack of critical thinking.

BE A FREE THINKER, not a sheeple.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#64 slowthegrowth

slowthegrowth

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • 3,318 posts

Posted 18 May 2020 - 09:35 AM

CNN?

Greta???

Look at who VINNY relies on for his information. The greatest example of fake news in history and an imbecile child.

Do we need any more proof that Vinny is the stupidest person on these boards???

LMAO!

#65 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 18 May 2020 - 07:27 PM

Greta Thunberg urges public to listen to the experts

Well, you just keep following that 16 year old girl on the spectrum and let her tell you what to do and think.........

Me, I will rely on my own education and readings............

And so sad that the left is using this girl for their own benefit.   This exposure is not good for her.   I pray for her life and hope that she makes it past age 27..........

Shame on you on the left for foisting this little special needs girl to the limelight.   You will kill her before her time is due.  Shame on you....!  

If this girl was my child I would not let the left or anyone else use her.     On you bro..........   All on you liberals when she dies young, way too young, and by her own hand. 

Mark my words, on you....!   I hope and pray it does not happen but when it does I will surely remind you.       Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#66 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 18 May 2020 - 09:22 PM

Sounds like a curse, Chris.

I think you are better than that.

#67 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 19 May 2020 - 07:02 AM

Sounds like a curse, Chris.

I think you are better than that.

Nope, just a warning that you are going to feel awful bad when you read of her death at a young age as will I.   The leftist world cabal is using this girl for their own agenda.  She is too young and fragile to be out in the world like she is.  This world exposure and subsequent failure that she will face will kill her...   She's living too fast.......  You guys on the left should see this and not use her as your poster girl...   Not good for her...  

1A - 2A = -1A

#68 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 19 May 2020 - 12:55 PM

There's a whole movement in the spiritual community discussing the waves of changes washing over our planet at this time.
Some speak of moving to a 4-D or 5-D  dimension. Some talk about extraterrestrial intervention.
Many believe in a movement called Indigo Children, or star children - - (do a search on YouTube.)

- - people the rest of the world would classify as being on the

Asperger's Syndrome scale. The contention is that these are actually spiritually advanced

incarnations with the mission to upgrade mankind.

Not saying I buy all that. but I find wisdom in keeping an open mind,

For me it's a feel-good concept, and certainly Thunberg seems to fit the description.

#69 slowthegrowth

slowthegrowth

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • 3,318 posts

Posted 19 May 2020 - 02:30 PM

Vinny: It's highly recommend that you try and loosen the tin foil on your head at least once each week.

An easy way is to wedge a pencil between the foil and your skull and wiggle it back and forth at least 3 times.

If you can't fit a pencil in the gap, you can try wedging a butter knife in there to clear some space.

Do NOT use a kitchen knife or anything with a sharp edge.

Good luck.

#70 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 19 May 2020 - 05:19 PM

Stupid should hurt. I'm glad his life is in shambles due to TDS. Another Trump Victory !!

#71 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 20 May 2020 - 08:49 AM

There's a whole movement in the spiritual community discussing the waves of changes washing over our planet at this time.
Some speak of moving to a 4-D or 5-D  dimension. Some talk about extraterrestrial intervention.
Many believe in a movement called Indigo Children, or star children - - (do a search on YouTube.)

- - people the rest of the world would classify as being on the

Asperger's Syndrome scale. The contention is that these are actually spiritually advanced

incarnations with the mission to upgrade mankind.

Not saying I buy all that. but I find wisdom in keeping an open mind,

For me it's a feel-good concept, and certainly Thunberg seems to fit the description.

Interesting concept...........?   I will read up on that.    Thanks.  Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users