59 replies to this topic

#31 slowthegrowth

slowthegrowth

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,318 posts

Posted 25 March 2020 - 01:16 PM

Everyone outside of the beltway believes, or should believe, that ALL of Congress needs to put their politics aside, remove ALL of this pork and partisan garbage that has nothing to do with the virus, and pass a bill for all Americans.

#32 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 25 March 2020 - 02:30 PM

Why stop at Trump? ALL congresspeople should not be eligible for any compensation OR ALL (including Trump's) should be eligible. Also, those in Congress who dumped stock prior to the collapse, but after getting information should be prosecuted.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#33 slowthegrowth

slowthegrowth

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • 3,318 posts

Posted 25 March 2020 - 02:42 PM

I actually think it also excludes all members of the administration and Congress from benefiting....I think.

Trump just gets the headlines of course

#34 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 25 March 2020 - 03:26 PM

Let's just see if Demtards, on this forum and across the nation, still want to support and promote open borders. Let's find out if they want to double down on stupid. I'll bet they will.

#35 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 25 March 2020 - 06:45 PM

So the 22000 employees of Trump's businesses are going to get screwed because orange man bad?

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#36 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 25 March 2020 - 07:18 PM

So the 22000 employees of Trump's businesses are going to get screwed because orange man bad?

Exactly....!   And it was good that MSNBC brought that very point up, CNN, ABC, CBS, NPR, NBC, the WaPo, and the NY Times also.......!   Such great reporting for working Americans, telling us the whole story once again.   Just kidding, not a word from them, crickets once again...!   And they wonder how we "deplorable's" view the world and why we vote the way we do...?   The Pelosi and Feinstein businesses will be very well covered I am sure....!  

1A - 2A = -1A

#37 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 26 March 2020 - 08:02 AM

Oh, and the dems (Pelosi) cut the funding for the part where we fill back up our national oil reserves at $23 a barrel.....    Yep, that is smart, let us wait for $50 to $60 a barrel to do it later....!  Democrat math for sure...!   Oil is essentially free right now, forget toilet paper, stock up on oil and pump it back into the ground in our national reserve.  But no, thanks dems...!   Well done..!

1A - 2A = -1A

#38 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

Just visiting this planet.

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts
  • Interests:Truth Prevails

Posted 02 April 2020 - 02:18 PM

Mass arrests start April 4.

1 God: 1 World: 1 People     :peaceman: 

#39 slowthegrowth

slowthegrowth

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • 3,318 posts

Posted 02 April 2020 - 03:37 PM

Arrests in Massachusetts?
Arrests in Sunday mass?

Thank God I won't be in either so I guess I'm safe...

#40 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 03 April 2020 - 12:36 PM

Well, if the internet goes down for a few days, and when we get it back there's news of arrests,

then I will know my admittedly bizarre predictions are taking place.  Ha, ha.

#41 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 03 April 2020 - 06:53 PM

SoCal police already arrested a paddleboarder...you know, spreading that virus all alone on the ocean...   more likely to get covid from the cops that arrested him...

But 68k bums are free to roam the streets in LA ...priorities..<eyeroll> 

If the police are instructed to be this petty, there is going to be a mass erosion of respect for the authorities...if it still continues, expect mass rebellion and laughing at government imposition of mandatory silliness.

#42 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 03 April 2020 - 07:41 PM

Warning: This is weird.    (Even for Uncle Vinny)

Tonight there is a massive global meditation at 11:11 PM to heal the planet.
Spiritual predictions are that we are entering a new stage of spiritual development. See recent "Higher Self" videos on YouTube. Tomorrow marks a significant conjunction of Jupiter and Pluto. See this link which shows the past pandemics related to such a conjunction:

https://astrostyle.c...strology-knows/

#43 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 04 April 2020 - 06:54 AM

The astrology definition of conjunction is FAR different from the astronomy one.  For astronomy, the planets must "line up". For astrology, they must simply be in the same astrological house.  That means astrologers get a plethora of "conjunctions" to fit whatever particular story they are trying to craft.  I'll pass on the astrology mumbo-jumbo, but i will still allow that there is far more that we don't know about our world/galaxy than what we do.

#44 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 04 April 2020 - 09:54 PM

That's often quite true, AJ, but this is real astronomically too.
Both at 24-degrees in Sagittarius, under 1 degree apart.

Meanwhile, look at empirical evidence: The first time in our history that the nation, the world, is essentially shut down,

the economy collapsing. Now if the internet and communications are shut down in addition, I would take that as

far more than coincidence. I would guess we are close to some kind of paradigm shift, hopefully with a quantum

leap in human consciousness.

I guess we'll have to wait and see how it unfolds, but it will be hard to convince me the events are not

related to some major evolutionary jump.

#45 slowthegrowth

slowthegrowth

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • 3,318 posts

Posted 05 April 2020 - 08:10 AM

"The same intellectual reflex motivated politicians such as New York City mayor Bill de Blasio and his health commissioner, Oxiris Barbot, to spend February and part of March dismissing the pandemic. They urged New Yorkers to disregard any fears about the virus and attend the Chinese New Year celebrations and parade in New Yorks Chinatown. House speaker Nancy Pelosi did the same thing while promoting the Chinese New Year festivities held in her native San Franciscos Chinatown. In retrospect, such advocacy is hard to defend given the likelihood that the virus was already starting to spread. But at the time, the looming danger wasnt yet clear, so the political needs of the moment took precedence.
Meanwhile, on January 31, the Washington Post published an op-edby former Harvard professor David Ropeik that sought to dismiss fears about the impending pandemic as a figment of our collective imagination, mocking the notion of a global health emergency. A few days, later the Postran another opinion piece by a pair of academics under the headline Why we should be wary of an aggressive government response to coronavirus, which claimed fears about the pandemic were merely an invitation to harsh measures that would scapegoat marginalized populations.

C'mon Vinny... tell us about how Trump's travel ban s in January were detrimental

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users