#1 bordercolliefan

bordercolliefan

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,596 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 02:10 PM

Does that seem like overkill to anyone?

There was not even any sexual contact! Most people have incidents of skinny dipping or fooling around in their younger days... it's hard to imagine how this could be viewed as such a big deal.

Yes, it bothers me that the girl was only 15 (he was in his late 20's)-- but again, there was no sexual contact.

More to the point, isn't there any statute of limitations on youthful misjudgment? After 25 years???

http://news.yahoo.co...ader_confession

#2 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 08:21 PM

The payola is troubling. I would like more details as to WHY they were there, How they came to be there, What exactly happened and if there were any others there.
Could be much ado about nothing, or he could be a scumbag. not enough info to tell.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#3 Folsom Guy

Folsom Guy

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,311 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 01:13 PM

QUOTE (JBailey @ Mar 13 2010, 09:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The payola is troubling. I would like more details as to WHY they were there, How they came to be there, What exactly happened and if there were any others there.
Could be much ado about nothing, or he could be a scumbag. not enough info to tell.

To seems like much ado about nothing...he probably quit on the advice of state party honchos...or, maybe to avoid anymore scrutiny...who knows....

#4 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 08:35 PM

QUOTE (Folsom Guy @ Mar 18 2010, 02:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
To seems like much ado about nothing...he probably quit on the advice of state party honchos...or, maybe to avoid anymore scrutiny...who knows....

At last we agree for once...! Who cares, who is this guy...? I don't care anyway..... I usually like the obscure political news but this is reaching real far and beyond the national political radar..... Don't care if he's a lib or a conservative. This is kinda like the Palin health care, travel stuff, or what Alaskan guy is shacking up with her daugher....... Don't give a cr_p and don't care...? Now if we could find out who Bill Clinton is diddling that would be news...! Not that it would matter but I just love to think what the conversation would be like in the living room when Bill and Hillary get together after the news break. That would be a fly on the wall moment...! Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users