#1 webmaster

webmaster

Netizen

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 04 November 2002 - 08:33 PM

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to figure out creative ways to spread the word about this website. Would any of you be willing to put up a free window cling in your car that had the MyFolsom.Com logo on it? It would be of course non-permanent.

Be honest. If you wouldn't, I need to know that as well... feedback is essential in the web world! smile.gif
MyFolsom.Com Message Board Tip #3
To view all new threads in the last 24 hours, Click on "Today's Active Topics" from the forum index.

#2 bettyemahan

bettyemahan

All Star

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 04 November 2002 - 08:54 PM

I HAVE BEEN SPREADING THE WORD!! And would love to have one to spread the word some more! Just tell me how? rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif

#3 David

David

Netizen

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 04 November 2002 - 09:38 PM

I'd say no to the car cling. I am not really sure what that is but I do love the site. I am just not a bumper sticker kind of person.

#4 webmaster

webmaster

Netizen

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 04 November 2002 - 09:46 PM

...basically, a window cling is like a sticker, but you can put it up on your window anywhere... it works with static electricity - you can peel it off and re-stick it on any window you want - it won't leave a sticky residue.

If you still don't like the idea, that is cool too! I appreciate the feedback! smile.gif
MyFolsom.Com Message Board Tip #3
To view all new threads in the last 24 hours, Click on "Today's Active Topics" from the forum index.

#5 cybertrano

cybertrano

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,495 posts

Posted 05 November 2002 - 10:29 AM

good idea. i can even put a link of myfolsom.com on my home websites too. wacko.gif

#6 camay2327

camay2327

GO NAVY

• 11,481 posts

Posted 07 November 2002 - 10:03 AM

I heard somewhere, if you are republican or democrat that someone has a large listing of e-mail addresses of registered voters.

If I could get a listing like that I would gladly e-mail messages to thousands of individuals prior to the next election to get people out to vote, not just in Folsom, but California.

Cal
A VETERAN Whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount "up to and including their life". That is HONOR, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -Author unknown-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users