6 replies to this topic

#1 kmwandersee

kmwandersee

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 06:59 PM

I have a 2 year old Male Daschand Chocolate/Tan Miniature that we need to find a loving home for. His name is "Mini Cooper".

I am unable to provide him the attention he deserves, as I am recovering from two surgeries back to back - I had surgery to repair tendons in my foot, and unfortunately I was one of the less than 1% of the people that develop post-surgical infections...so I had to have the second surgery and hospitalization in order to save my foot. I would love to find Cooper a warm, caring and loving home.

He's a purebred Daschund, and has not been fixed. His brother is an Isabella/Tan color, which is very rare, and runs in their bloodline. He loves the outside, other animals and children equally.

He is not completely housebroken because Daschands tend to have weak bladders, and strong minds, and it takes time, but he's getting there! Cooper had his tail broken during his birth, and is not really noticable unless you are looking for it. This is not a 'birth' defect, it was an injury caused in the birth canal. His mother gave birth to 7 puppies total (only two survived, Cooper and his brother Astin Martin - Astin remained with the owners, but they are unable to take Cooper back because they have three Daschunds already)

Generally Cooper would sell for $800 if he were going to be used as a 'stud' with papers, or $450 - 500 unpapered...but we love him so much, and want him to have a great life, that we are willing to give him to the right family for free.

Please PM me if you are a good fit for Cooper so that we can talk.

Thank you,
Katherine Wandersee

#2 blonde74

blonde74

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 11:07 PM

QUOTE(kmwandersee @ Mar 8 2007, 06:59 PM) View Post
I have a 2 year old Male Daschand Chocolate/Tan Miniature that we need to find a loving home for. His name is "Mini Cooper".

I am unable to provide him the attention he deserves, as I am recovering from two surgeries back to back - I had surgery to repair tendons in my foot, and unfortunately I was one of the less than 1% of the people that develop post-surgical infections...so I had to have the second surgery and hospitalization in order to save my foot. I would love to find Cooper a warm, caring and loving home.

He's a purebred Daschund, and has not been fixed. His brother is an Isabella/Tan color, which is very rare, and runs in their bloodline. He loves the outside, other animals and children equally.

He is not completely housebroken because Daschands tend to have weak bladders, and strong minds, and it takes time, but he's getting there! Cooper had his tail broken during his birth, and is not really noticable unless you are looking for it. This is not a 'birth' defect, it was an injury caused in the birth canal. His mother gave birth to 7 puppies total (only two survived, Cooper and his brother Astin Martin - Astin remained with the owners, but they are unable to take Cooper back because they have three Daschunds already)

Generally Cooper would sell for $800 if he were going to be used as a 'stud' with papers, or $450 - 500 unpapered...but we love him so much, and want him to have a great life, that we are willing to give him to the right family for free.

Thank you,
Katherine Wandersee

Our family wants him badly, i messaged you...call...thanks biggrin.gif

#3 tessieca

tessieca

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,292 posts

Posted 09 March 2007 - 03:04 PM

Mmmmm, chocolate dachsund . . . yum.gif
"Sometimes on purpose and sometimes by accident, teachers' unions have a long history of working against the interests of children in the name of job security for adults. And Democrats in particular have a history of facilitating this obstructionism in exchange for campaign donations and votes." . . .Amanda Ripley re "Waiting for Superman" movie.

#4 folsombound

folsombound

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,040 posts

Posted 09 March 2007 - 03:30 PM

QUOTE(tessieca @ Mar 9 2007, 03:04 PM) View Post
Mmmmm, chocolate dachsund . . . yum.gif

LOL!

#5 Eric

Eric

All Star

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 09 March 2007 - 04:05 PM

We have a 9mo old Mini Doxie (long hair black & tan male)... whoever ends up w/ the pup, please feel free to contact me if you need any advice, or can offer any... it's definitely true about them being stubborn. We were getting close to potty training success until our lil' guy fractured his leg & we've had some set backs.

#6 kmwandersee

kmwandersee

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 09 March 2007 - 04:46 PM

QUOTE(blonde74 @ Mar 8 2007, 11:07 PM) View Post
Our family wants him badly, i messaged you...call...thanks biggrin.gif

Thank you Autumn and Chris (and Family) for being the perfect family for Cooper! I know he'll be much happier! Keep in Touch smile.gif

#7 joshsbaby1701

joshsbaby1701

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 April 2007 - 06:25 PM

QUOTE(kmwandersee @ Mar 8 2007, 10:59 PM) View Post

Thank you,
Katherine Wandersee

hi my name is amanda biggie. i am about to turn 18 and i am engaged and about to move in with my fiance. we were looking for a dog to adopt an i had a daschund but i already had 3 dogs and couldnt keep him. his name was cowboy. he was a real cutie! i would really love some information on your daschund! my email is emolover2607@aol.com. feel free to send me any information you may have!

thank you for your time,
amanda biggie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users