#16 NissanGuy

NissanGuy

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 11:45 AM

QUOTE(leenda @ Jul 25 2008, 12:38 PM) View Post
I sure hope you find a good home for Cocoa....(I'm not the judgmental type). Every individual has a reason for the decisions he/she makes in life. Enjoy your life in Florida. Hope you enjoy hurricanes, tropical storms, etc. (as opposed to the occasional earthquakes we experience here in CA) smile.gif

Thank you. I am from florida I like the hurricane parties biggrin.gif I have luckily never experianced an earthquake but I imagine I wouldn't like it. I wish it would have worked out here because I love Folsom, Unfortunatly business doesn't support me here.

#17 Jolene

Jolene

Well-versed in how I might be cursed.

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,076 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 12:26 PM

QUOTE(NissanGuy @ Jul 25 2008, 12:07 PM) View Post
I figured more people will see him that way. Please don't judge me!! You people have way too much time on your hands. I at least want to find a good home for him. And yes I am charging for him because that at least shows some investment in the dog which means more than likely he will be taken care of. I invested way more money and I would take him with me but I will not be able to in my new house. STOP BEING SO D*$% JUDGEMENTAL!!!

Again, whomever takes the dog will already have to invest in him via shots, neurtering, licensing, etc. You never responded to the other thread: Are his shots current? Is he licensed?

I think your thinking of paying for it = investment is flawed. Especially given that you have admitted that you yourself have invested way more money in him, but still can't take him with you. Obviously, money put into him doesn't mean he will be taken care of.

Sorry that you are feeling judged, but I, personally, am just really worried about where he's going to end up.

And I have too much time on my hands? Why? Because I am concerned about him going to a good home?

So, money = good home, but time doesn't? Something isn't adding up here.
THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING MY GIRL.
We could not be doing this without you.
Much love and gratitude.

#18 folsomkitty

folsomkitty

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 12:49 PM

not judging here, either. Most reputable dog breeders make you sign an agreement that you will contact them first if you can no longer care for your dog. They understand life changes, and want to be responsible for adding more pets to an already over populated situation. Why don’t you give them a call? They probably have a waiting list for such a young pup! He’s a cutie, and you know they will be able to handle him. Having had many labs, I know most people are not prepared for the extra chewing, shedding and high energy labs are famous for. Good luck to you on your move. Happy trails!

#19 Jolene

Jolene

• Premium Member
  • 3,076 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 01:21 PM

Kind of hard for people shopping at a garage sale to know that you have a dog for sale if the dog is not visible and if there is no mention of a dog...

Just saying.
Much love and gratitude.

#20 MSgt

MSgt

Living Legend

• 3,405 posts
  • Interests:Camping
    Reading
    Fishing
    Read and discuss about spiritual matters

Posted 25 July 2008 - 01:28 PM

QUOTE(Jolene @ Jul 25 2008, 02:21 PM) View Post
Kind of hard for people shopping at a garage sale to know that you have a dog for sale if the dog is not visible and if there is no mention of a dog...

Just saying.

Just put a sign out... dog for sale. Just don't sell him to someone who owns or sells at a Korean or Chinese market. a yard sale is a great place to sell a dog. You can meet the people and watch them with the dog. I have never seen anyone do it before... but why not? Good luck!

#21 JMH

JMH

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 501 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 01:43 PM

Why are some of you giving this guy such a hard time? It's very simple .... he wants to sell some of his stuff including his dog (which it appears he cannot take with him - and he wants to find a good owner).

If you want any of it, including his dog, bring some cash - if not leave him alone.

Many of you have sold your stuff before in the same classified section - asking for money for payment - holy Jesus - how can that be??? In fact, one of you was trying just last year to get rid of your own dog and said 'that you were not a dog person'.

And, don't come back saying "My only concern is for the dog" - it appears that he has the same concern. I'm sure it's hard enough on him without the ragging from the forum people.

Wish him well and hope he enjoyed his time in our fine city and hope he tells his new friends what a fantastic place Folsom is to visit and reside.

#22 Jolene

Jolene

• Premium Member
  • 3,076 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 01:48 PM

QUOTE(JMH @ Jul 25 2008, 02:43 PM) View Post
Many of you have sold your stuff before in the same classified section - asking for money for payment - holy Jesus - how can that be??? In fact, one of you was trying just last year to get rid of your own dog and said 'that you were not a dog person'.

You obviously missed my "full disclaimer" in the other thread that is on this subject. Nice try, though!

In the other thread, I did bring up the fact that we did try to find a better home for our dog last year. That's no secret... but, as I said in the other thread, I realize now that keeping her was one of the best decisions we made.

(This wouldn't be so confusing if there weren't multiple threads for this. Mods: Should they be merged?)
Much love and gratitude.

#23 mylo

mylo

Mmm.. Tomato

• 16,763 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 06:19 PM

"Ah, yes, those Gucci extremists and their Prada jihad!" --ducky

#24 Solartide

Solartide

Hall Of Famer

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,770 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 06:31 PM

QUOTE(Mommy2Sydni @ Jul 21 2008, 08:34 PM) View Post
May I be nosy????
Why are you selling all your stuff?
(someone had to ask wink.gif

Haha, with all the T.V.s I thought he was trying to get rid of some hot loot.

#25 NissanGuy

NissanGuy

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 06:49 PM

QUOTE(mylo @ Jul 25 2008, 07:19 PM) View Post

Thanks mylo

#26 (Gaelic925)

(Gaelic925)
  • Visitors

Posted 25 July 2008 - 07:16 PM

Do you have a picture of this....GIRLS TWIN BED WITH DRESSER NIGHTSTAND $200.00

#27 NissanGuy

NissanGuy

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 07:44 PM

QUOTE(Gaelic925 @ Jul 25 2008, 08:16 PM) View Post
Do you have a picture of this....GIRLS TWIN BED WITH DRESSER NIGHTSTAND $200.00

yes send me a PM with your email and I will send it to you. I am out of room to post pictures

#28 (Gaelic925)

(Gaelic925)
  • Visitors

Posted 26 July 2008 - 09:09 AM

QUOTE(NissanGuy @ Jul 25 2008, 08:44 PM) View Post
yes send me a PM with your email and I will send it to you. I am out of room to post pictures

I sent you a PM.

#29 NissanGuy

NissanGuy

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 26 July 2008 - 04:05 PM

ALL PRICES REDUCED AGAIN!!

#30 JMH

JMH

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 501 posts

Posted 26 July 2008 - 04:25 PM

Best of luck to you with your sale and your move! I loved living in Florida and still travel back there often to see friends.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users