14 replies to this topic

#1 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 28 January 2019 - 07:05 PM

Wonder why this did not get more attention on CNN or MSNBC..............?

Then I found out why...................  A total ANTIFA leftist with a gun, which he brought to a school, a gun free zone...............    No story here Folks, move along, not a white guy, not a Republican, not a Trump supporter....    Move on, nothing to see here....   Watch the below vids and articles, eye opening, but not news to the liberal MSM.  Pucker factor is great, very great for those poor cops in the Youtube vid.

I'd have to change my shorts after that one............      Chris

https://www.eugenewe...7/10/19/antifa/

https://eugeneweekly...deros-shooting/

And below...   Picture is worth a thousand words, specifically second from the left.......

20190117news-landeros-1300x844.jpg

1A - 2A = -1A

#2 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 28 January 2019 - 07:24 PM

No surprise, Chris. Democrats are dumb, liberals are stupid, and leftists are morons. Which one are you, little vinnie? And you, folsombound? Speak up, or forever be silent.. :lol:

#3 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

Just visiting this planet.

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts
  • Interests:Truth Prevails

Posted 29 January 2019 - 06:46 PM

MAGA thugs beat black, gay actor.

'Empire' Actor Jussie Smollett Attacked In 'Possible' Hate Crime In Chicago

https://www.forbes.c...o/#43d36bc4425a

Actor, director and musician Jussie Smollett was leaving a restaurant when he was attacked at 2 a.m. on Jan. 29 in Chicago by two men wearing ski masks. These guys yelled racist and homophobic slurs and then reportedly put a rope around Smollett's neck and poured a chemical on his body, according to the Chicago Police Department.

The suspects also yelled "This is MAGA country,"

1 God: 1 World: 1 People     :peaceman: 

#4 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 29 January 2019 - 07:00 PM

FAKE STORY: He probably staged it himself like many blacks and gays have done lately. Even if it happened, who cares. No big deal. It's Chicago.. deal with it in your liberal utopia !! Call the cops!! They'll laugh at you.. they have thousands of murders to solve!  :lol: :lol:

#5 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 29 January 2019 - 10:35 PM

vin, i'm gonna withhold comment on that for afew days.  on the surface, it's just tooo perfect. My bs detector is going off full bore.  I predict this will turn out to be at least partially fabricated

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#6 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 30 January 2019 - 08:55 AM

HOAX:  Yep, his phony story is falling apart. Story below. Total scumbag. Charge him with a bunch of felonies!! Now THAT would be MAGA!! Simpletons like little vinnie are so easily fooled and manipulated by the media (and by lying leftists like this Smollett idiot)!!  :lol:

https://pjmedia.com/...ussie-smollett/

#7 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 30 January 2019 - 09:38 AM

Starting to look a little sketchy...  methinks "something" happened (maybe a 2am hookup) that got out of hand. The victim was worried the truth would hurt his career far more than making up a story. By pulling MAGA into it at the second telling, he becomes far more sympathetic to the lefties in hollywood (have you seen their statements).  With the FBI involved, don't think this is going away anytime soon.

• TMZ initially claimed Smollett was physically assaulted by two white males shouting "this is MAGA country" and anti-gay and racial slurs, and that they doused him with bleach and put a noose around his neck.
  •  
  • Chicago Police initially denied the "MAGA" claim based on their initial interview. Smollett only added that detail in a second interview, after it had already been widely reported.
  •  
  • Police spokesmen also said that since the assailants were wearing ski masks and gloves, their race and gender are unknown to Smollett.
  •  
  • When police officers arrived at the residence, Smollett was still wearing the rope around his neck 45 minutes after the incident, was reluctant to provide a statement, and asked for their body cameras to be turned off.
  •  
  • Police have been unable to obtain any video evidence of the assailants or their vehicle.
  •  
  • Smollett clearly has a long-standing axe to grind with President Trump.
  •  

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#8 slowthegrowth

slowthegrowth

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • 3,318 posts

Posted 30 January 2019 - 12:44 PM

Already being denied by law enforcement and every l story now doesn't mention maga at all.
Once again...lefties make up stories to fit their narrative.
You'd think that they learned their lesson with Covington

#9 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 31 January 2019 - 09:27 AM

Just another black dude playing the race card... and lying about it.. that's all the Democrat party seems to do lately. Stay classy, libs.. you losers. :lol:

https://www.breitbar...ussie-smollett/

#10 slowthegrowth

slowthegrowth

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • 3,318 posts

Posted 31 January 2019 - 09:51 AM

So..he has now been seen strolling past security after being attacked and with broken ribs and said nothing to them...
...and his manager says he was on the phone with him during the attack but....

...get this...he refused to turn his phone over to police.

This whole false flag thing is getting tiresome to everyone. Wasted resources....all to fulfill their need to try and destroy our President.

#11 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 31 January 2019 - 06:47 PM

So he got hungry at 0200 and in Chicago land....?   Let me see, about 20 below outside, it's 0200, I think I will walk the mean streets of Chicago and get me a Subway sandwich....!   Nope, he was looking to hook up for some gay sex and/or drugs.  And trust me, you won't make it a half block in Chicago, at 0200, of the white race, and with a maga hat on, even if there are two of you....!    Something stinks here.  I think he was out to hook up and a quickie with a dude and catch a high. 

The math don't add up folks.  But nice try trying to blame Trump and his supporters for your bad life decisions brother.    Chris 

1A - 2A = -1A

#12 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 03 February 2019 - 10:25 AM

latest ?I've seen (unconfirmed,but supposedly from police source) is that he was seen on video after the attack still holding the subway bag. 

oh, and he did NOT have a broken rib.   So let's recap. He is accosted after going out for a sandwich at 2am  He is on the phone during the attack. He later refuses to give phone to police. He is beaten and racial slurs yelled at him by "maga white guys" His first statement does not mention MAGA at all and he says they wore gloves and skimasks so he doesn't know race. He revises his statement later. He is still wearing the "noose" 45 minutes after the attack. WTF? He is calm enough to fend off attackers while holding phone and food and yet somehow forgets to take the noose off? I am smelling a lot of bs here. It's either a drug or sex hookup gone bad.

Teach your kids that nothing good happens on the streets at 2 amm.

#13 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 03 February 2019 - 08:14 PM

Yes Joe, total BS.......   Did you see all the stories questioning his story on CNN, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, NPR, NBC, the NYT, the WaPo, Huff_Po....?   No, no you did not. Not at all...!  No stories for the American public to read.  Just like you never heard the news reports on that Virginia Governor with a large "D" after his name saying it was cool to kill a live baby if it came out of the womb during a 9 month term abortion.  Yep, just kill that living kid "because it is the right thing to do"....!   Very sad, very weird, and very sad we are not told the whole truth, all the news, by our left wing MSM.   And now to Russia folks, there has got to be something there, some kinda collusion, after more than two years of investigation we are closing in on Trump.....!    Sad....   Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#14 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 03 February 2019 - 09:17 PM

Yeah, we cannot talk about the big A here, but holy moly, there is certainly some bizarre, insane, extreme and intense activity going on on that front.

#15 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 08 February 2019 - 10:27 PM

Latest:

Chicago PD refuse FOIA request for police cam footage of incidence.

Chicago PD have red light camera footage from near incident

Chicago PD are searching all local stores that sell clothesline (the "noose"

Local reporter following story tweeted this:

Since so many have asked me if @Chicago_Police will let #JussieSmollett case go unsolved, I’ll give my opinion. Given the high-profile nature of the crime, I don’t believe so. I believe they’ll either find the perpetrators responsible or charge #Smollett w/ filing a false report

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users