2 replies to this topic

#1 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 10 February 2019 - 07:21 PM

Come on leftists...........!   Leave the music alone.........!   Love my music, love the grammys (maybe not so much now with Cardi B and this rap crap, non-music BS)............   Just my opinion of course....   But anyway........   Pelosi...?  Give me a break.   I stopped watching the Oscars a few years ago for all the political (left wing exclusivey of course BS)...............    You lose half your audience even though you have your token "country music" people there too....   Not cool, not cool at all....!   She has NO place there, NO place at all...!   I can get politics, left wing politics crammed down my throat 24 hours a day, seven days a week by CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, the View, WaPO, NYT, Npr........!   Give me a break at the Grammys, I do not need to see or hear a super far left partisan like Pelosi there...!  Not the place...!   Bye bye Grammys, I will watch a move next year in place of you....  Bye....!   Bye Hollywood and the left wing music industry...!  Sadly, bye........  I just walked away from the TV and stopped watching...   As much as I love and adore Alicia Keys.....  You killed another thing I love with your left wing politics.......!    And remember, at least half the country feels like I do....!   Do you really want to go there...?   Music is for everyone, not just your idealogical half....!   Please wakeup...  Until then, bye-bye Grammies, bye for a long time I think........!   Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#2 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

Just visiting this planet.

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts
  • Interests:Truth Prevails

Posted 10 February 2019 - 07:44 PM

Awww! C'mon, Chris!              :jazz:

1 God: 1 World: 1 People     :peaceman: 

#3 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 10 February 2019 - 10:41 PM

That's why award shows are dying for ratings...Our entertainment "betters" have gotten far too full of themselves with their preachiness. Of course, if some of them actually got out of their cloistered bubbles and talked to "real" America instead of lecturing us ignorant rubes about everything from who to vote for (all of them) to how to wipe our butts (Sheryl Crow), they might find that THEY were the ignorant ones.

Better yet, just do your jobs and stfu about politics.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users