3 replies to this topic

#1 Rose White

Rose White

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts

Posted 21 April 2018 - 12:48 PM

It's no big news that Mexican cartels have no morals, no feelings or conscious. No big news that they enjoy torturing their victims. What is big news is it's more and more like Mexico here in California than ever before. I know, because I've lived here for over 60 years. The changes in this state are huge.

These days protestors openly state they want to take back California and make it Mexico again. And these days our leaders are helping them in that effort. And these days we have a much larger section of Latinos voting. ( A light isn't going off in your head yet, is it? )

But, what many don't think of is what powers these protestors. It's the Mexican cartels.  They have billions of dollars and run Mexico today. And they want to expand their territory into the United States.

Many are already here, working in the sex/drug industry, right under our noses. It's more than our law enforcement can keep up with.

In the news the "Caravan" of so called refugees are right outside our border with Mexico. A situation where thousands are descending, intending to cross over into the United States and claim asylum.

Also, right across our borders in Tijuana, is the biggest daily blood bath going, not counting Chicago.

Tijuana seems to be exploding in violence. And it's just across the border from San Diego.

For you liberals, who want to feed, clothe and save everyone in the world.....just remember, you aren't fighting the big mean conservatives over this. You are and will forever be fighting the very much meaner and very much bigger CARTELS of Mexico and South America. Think about it. Do you really think it's a good idea to disarm our citizens???

If these refugees have a valid reason to run from their own country to another, in fear of their lives, we are in very serious trouble! Just where will we run when the Mexican cartel takes over our country???

Can't happen? Yes, it can. Unless some of our citizens open their eyes to who the real monster is.

I'll give you a hint...it isn't Trump!

http://www.breitbart...-murdered-2018/

#2 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 21 April 2018 - 02:08 PM

Rose, I wish I had some good news for you, but I don't. The modern-day Democrat party only cares about 1 thing: votes... and they don't care how they get them. Some of those Dems are on this board. They couldn't care less what happens to America, as long as their *team* wins. Talk about ignorant, stupid, short-sighted people. But at least Hillary lost... hopefully America now understands the danger we are in... and it's all because of the mindset of leftist liberal scumbags. God only knows how they all ended up so damm stupid.

#3 Rose White

Rose White

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts

Posted 21 April 2018 - 02:54 PM

Well, I know things look bad, but I heard on the news that Placer County is talking about rejecting the Sanctuary State laws, along with about 7 other counties. Oddly, most of those counties are in Southern California. I believe some are waking up!  Maybe the robberies and killings are beginning to bother them.

Meantime, remember some of every dollar you spend at a Mexican restaurant or on a Mexican product, goes right down to Mexico. We shouldn't be feeding the monster who wants to eat us.

Note:  I can already hear you liberals and just want to tell you....save your outrage at me! Go suck a pickle; you'll get more out of it than calling me names because I don't give a flying rats arss!

#4 Who_Do_You_Trust

Who_Do_You_Trust

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 22 April 2018 - 12:47 AM

Well, I know things look bad, but I heard on the news that Placer County is talking about rejecting the Sanctuary State laws, along with about 7 other counties. Oddly, most of those counties are in Southern California. I believe some are waking up!  Maybe the robberies and killings are beginning to bother them.

Meantime, remember some of every dollar you spend at a Mexican restaurant or on a Mexican product, goes right down to Mexico. We shouldn't be feeding the monster who wants to eat us.

Note:  I can already hear you liberals and just want to tell you....save your outrage at me! Go suck a pickle; you'll get more out of it than calling me names because I don't give a flying rats arss!

Rose - fear not.  It's unlikely that Calif will win the lawsuit brought by the Feds regarding sanctuary status.  And the Gov just sent Nat'l Guard troops to the border last week.  So what he says doesn't match what he is doing.  Typical politician.

BTW - you get nothing from sucking pickles.  They are nearly zero calories.   

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users