3 replies to this topic

#1 crayola

crayola

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 09:41 PM

Hello, need feedback from parents of children attending Folsom Montessori (by Riley Street) if Ms. Robin is still teaching at the school for the 5 day preschool class and also the Kindergarten class.  We have a family friend who just moved into Folsom with 2 kids (one will be in preschool and the other will be at Kindergarten) from the East Coast.  Last year, we visited the school on their behalf and were especially impressed with Ms. Robin's soft-spoken manners and patience.  Just want to make sure that the admin and staff has not changed and we could make a good recommendation to our close friend. 

Any other info/feedback/reviews regarding the school is also much appreciated .... Thank you in advance !

#2 camay2327

camay2327

GO NAVY

• 11,481 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 11:24 PM

You only put the item in once in one area. I will delete the other item.

Thanks for posting.

A VETERAN Whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount "up to and including their life". That is HONOR, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -Author unknown-

#3 notsure

notsure

All Star

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 279 posts
  • Interests:Everything food...

Posted 11 October 2013 - 10:06 AM

Lise and Robin continue to be the teachers for the 5 day class. What we love about the school is that the teachers have been there for over 25 years. Our LO started this year in their class and we love it so far. Please PM me & I am more than happy to talk to your friend on the phone if she would like to.

#4 crayola

crayola

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 02:37 PM

Thank you Camay2327, for cleaning up my posting.  Appreciate it.

Thank you 'notsure', for the wonderful feedback.  Will let my friends know of your kind favor if she needs more info on the school / wanted to talk to parents of current class. 

Have a great weekend!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: preschool, kindergarten, school

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users