Trump Wins......!

I hope........

• Please log in to reply
342 replies to this topic

#331 (Folsom Trails)

(Folsom Trails)
  • Visitors

Posted 06 February 2017 - 01:50 PM

Ghost wrote: Interesting read -- Scott Adams ends support for UCB. And references an article on the absurdity of referring to an American president as Hitler.

Ghost, call him whatever you want. He is THE most HATED man in the world and in this country. He is also Coo Coo for Coco Puffs. An insane TYRANT :CRAZYLOCO: who challenges Federal Judges, the Media and writes Executive Orders like you change socks. I was hoping you'd bring something worthy on your return. Get with it Ghost if you want to step here. :juggle:  You people have 75 Million to our 250 million..Orange Julius is so hated EVERYWHERE except Moscow... He goes past everyone...

You are OK with him telling O'Reilly we are murderers like his Puppet Master Putin? Where is your shame? :cuss3: Don't even try to translate that for him either. It was THE most horrible thing ever said about this great country by an American President. It blows ANYTHING away that Obama did on his apology and bowing tour..Get wit it Ghost, huh :mellow:

#332 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 01:52 PM

Interesting read -- Scott Adams ends support for UCB. And references an article on the absurdity of referring to an American president as Hitler.

Oooh...!   Great finds Ghost....!   Skimmed them and have now saved them for a later, in depth reading.   Trails, I know you have the time, looks like a great couple of reads.  Maybe re-think all those Hitler references to Trump hopefully in the future....?   Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#333 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 02:04 PM

Nice going, Ghost. Those articles put to bed the immature childishness and inanity of anyone who compares an American President to Hitler.

#334 (Folsom Trails)

(Folsom Trails)
  • Visitors

Posted 06 February 2017 - 02:35 PM

Pew, Misery loves company...the score is 250 million to 75.....Add THE WORLD minus Russia...you guys are paddling upstream..BIGLY! lol

#335 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 02:54 PM

Pew, Misery loves company...the score is 250 million to 75.....Add THE WORLD minus Russia...you guys are paddling upstream..BIGLY! lol

30 beats 20....!   All day long.  The "popular vote" and $4.85 gets you a latte at Starbucks, after a 7 minute wait.......   Still winning...!   And Biggly...!  Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#336 (Folsom Trails)

(Folsom Trails)
  • Visitors

Posted 06 February 2017 - 02:59 PM

Chris, you are Officially one of them now..Enjoy the ride :juggle:

#337 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 03:04 PM

The *immaturity level* of your posts is on the rise lately.

#338 (Folsom Trails)

(Folsom Trails)
  • Visitors

Posted 06 February 2017 - 03:42 PM

The *immaturity level* of your posts is on the rise lately.

Awwww, dont cwy Joker :CRAZYLOCO:

#339 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 05:37 PM

Chris, you are Officially one of them now..Enjoy the ride 

Yep,  I am one proud deplorable, uneducated, racist, climate denying, white person, clinging to my guns and religion.....!   Did I miss anything or should I have added "Hitler" somewhere in there....?   Anyway, you need to chill a bit.  Give it some time and see what it brings, this man Trump. You don't have a choice.  Best to hope for the best, work for the best, for the sake of the country you guys really have to stop this mass leftist hysteria temper tantrum and work for success, not failure.  You just might fulfill your own prophesy of doom by your very own actions.  Don't aid and abet those far left anarchists who break windows and burn things down. Think about it, please.   Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#340 (Folsom Trails)

(Folsom Trails)
  • Visitors

Posted 06 February 2017 - 06:15 PM

Yep,  I am one proud deplorable, uneducated, racist, climate denying, white person, clinging to my guns and religion.....!   Did I miss anything or should I have added "Hitler" somewhere in there....?   Anyway, you need to chill a bit.  Give it some time and see what it brings, this man Trump. You don't have a choice.  Best to hope for the best, work for the best, for the sake of the country you guys really have to stop this mass leftist hysteria temper tantrum and work for success, not failure.  You just might fulfill your own prophesy of doom by your very own actions.  Don't aid and abet those far left anarchists who break windows and burn things down. Think about it, please.   Chris

Chris, lol, that's not laughing at you either my friend. It's because you are a decent and honorable man unlike at least 2/3rds of those who voted for Trump. I am laughing because this reminds me of the Civil War where brothers fought brothers, We are those brothers Chris, you and I. You KNOW I have never lumped you in with the Deplorables. Lately I feel you have blinded yourself so used some tough love tactics. You also know I am no liberal. Let the uneducated say what they will. I am telling you now Chris that we just have to agree to disagree because I DO have a choice for one thing. Maybe you took no offense at Trump comparing us to Putin. He even went so far as to say our soldiers were KILLERS because our bad decisions made them killers.
Sorry my brother. You are a good and decent man but you have been blinded. It's you imo who will bring about failure because of the Ostrich mentality. You means all of Trumps decent people who were hoodwinked. I don't need to calm down and I WON'T but you need to STEP UP and get off the sleeping pills so to speak. How can you all let slide and ignore and deflect and translate what this man is doing?
In my best John McEnroe, YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS!

So we have to agree to disagree and hope we never meet on the battlefield as in the Civil War. Yes I'm being dramatic but these times call for it. Not just a bunch of head nodding yes men. I can't even bring myself to say "this man" as you do about Trump. I was willing to give him a chance many times now and HE has blown it.
This is not about Trails. This is about 250 million Americans that HATE this MOFO. The ENTIRE world feels the same way save for Russia at the moment. He IS the most hated human being on the planet. It's not about Trails at all. You all need to un Ostrich and SEE what is going on out there. It's bad....
In the spirit of both friendship and of KNOWING I have already won here on this Forum, I will now take my leave for one month. I will NOT post in politics. Perhaps you will see me elsewhere but I am on vacay with politics effective immediately.
I will let things play out but I know the margin of my victory will only grow with this nut job in office...And to make clear, even though I say I won and talk of victory I don't mean it in a way to pound my chest. Nobody Wins Anymore with this President. Although I was Captain of my Debate Team I don't pound my chest at all. This has just been too easy. It's like we are all playing cards and I am dealt a Royal Flush. It's not fair to any of you. Trump does this, not Trails.
See you all in one month. March 6th. Hopefully others will come in my absence. Believe it or not, I have said it before, I hope I lose. I hope I am wrong, for America's sake but I am holding a Royal Flush.

TC All, even Joker, have a party.

#341 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 06:35 PM

....says Folsom's resident Drama Queen. Get some Prozac, dude. You have *issues*. Seriously.

(Captain of my debate team? Did you actually type that on your post? :lol: Living in the past much? )

#342 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 07:52 PM

Chris, lol, that's not laughing at you either my friend............. 

So we have to agree to disagree and hope we never meet on the battlefield as in the Civil War.............. 

In the spirit of both friendship and of KNOWING I have already won here on this Forum, I will now take my leave for one month..............

See you all in one month. March 6th. Hopefully others will come in my absence. Believe it or not, I have said it before, I hope I lose. I hope I am wrong, for America's sake but I am holding a Royal Flush.

TC All, even Joker, have a party.

Thanks Trails, yes a break would be good for you I think.  Sometimes I do that myself for a month or so, focus on real life.  And yes, we are already there on the agree to disagree and I take no offense to anything you say, I just like to poke the hornet nest every once and awhile just to see what happens.  I'm a bad man.... : )

And no civil war battlefields for me, not the way to handle things...   And anyway I practice often at the range at 500 meters with my scoped M1-A.  Just would not be a fair or fun day for my opponents..........   Again, joking, except for the part at being a good shot at 500 meters and having a scoped M1-A.

And if you won already I want to see a picture of that 1st place trophy and why did I not get my "participant" trophy yet....?   This is America darn it...!   We all get trophies so where's mine....!

See you in March and thanks for wishing Aces a take care too....   Shows there is some hope for all of us yet.   Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#343 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 07 February 2017 - 07:50 AM

CONFUSION: Nancy Pelosi still thinks Bush is President. Short story WITH VIDEO below!! Comedy Gold!! And check out Maxine Waters standing next to her. Democrats melting down?! Any of you Libs embarrassed yet?  :lol:

http://www.theameric...president-bush/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users