2 replies to this topic

#1 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 08 October 2018 - 05:43 PM

Yep, and who are the violent ones....?   Thank you leftists...!   Saul Alinsky is very proud of you right now....   From his right hand seat by the devil in hell...!

https://www.breitbar...berals-threats/

Kelley Paul, the wife of Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY), described her increasing concerns for the safety of herself and her family amidst increasing calls from Democrats and the broader left to amplify politically motivated hostility towards Republicans. She offered her remarks in a Friday interview with Breitbart News Deputy Political Director Amanda House.
“We’ve updated all of our security systems at home. I sleep with a loaded gun by my bed. I’m home alone a lot, obviously when Rand is [in Washington, DC], and so I’ve got deadbolts all around my house so that if someone’s in my house when I go to bed I’m deadbolted in three different levels,” Paul told House.

“It’s bizarre. I’ve never been like this in my whole life. … We used to never even lock our doors, and now that has all changed. Even going out to dinner in D.C., last night, you worry. You hope that people aren’t going to come up and just start screaming at you.”  Paul recalled a neighbor assaulting her husband outside their home in Bowling Green, KY, describing what she said is an increasingly politically polarized America. Her husband suffered broken ribs as a result of the attack, and the attacker was sentenced to 30 days of incarceration.

“Words do matter, and there are so many, quite frankly, unhinged [and] unstable people out there, and when they hear someone on their side telling them, ‘Get up in their face,’ they take that literally, and they think that gives them a license to be very aggressive, be harassing, throw people out of restaurants, and I don’t think anybody wants to live in a country like that,” Paul continued.

1A - 2A = -1A

#2 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 09 October 2018 - 06:19 PM

Remember when the Tea Party activists threatened sitting Senators, SCOTUS Judges and their wives and families?

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#3 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 09 October 2018 - 06:57 PM

Remember when the Tea Party activists threatened sitting Senators, SCOTUS Judges and their wives and families?

Nope, no I don't.   Probably cause it never happened.  And apparently if I drive while "white" and especially male in Portland I have to make a right turn and not go down the street I wanted to drive down...  To live my life freely, to go about the country as I wish.  Apparently in Portland BLM and ANTIFA's get to tell me what to do and where to go......?   Not, CCW might just change that situation....?   Although up there I will be the one going to jail.   Carry on leftists........   Soon, there will be a point when we don't take your crap anymore.  We have been very patient with you violating our everyday rights............   I think this is actually what you want, for some guy with a ccw, getting beat up, his car smashed, his wife and children in the car, his only "violation" is being a white male in Portland going about his business, who shoots dead 3 to 5 of you masked ANTifa's who are attacking his family and pounding on his car.....   I think that is what you want....?  Your next talking point, your next dead leftist violent martyrs for the election cycle...?  Hillary would approve...!

1A - 2A = -1A

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users