Maxine Waters ?

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 camay2327

camay2327

GO NAVY

• 11,481 posts

Posted 24 June 2018 - 10:09 PM

This person (can't call her a woman) has to GO.

Maxine Waters pushes supporters to fight Trump WH, says 'the people' will 'absolutely harass' Trump staffers

Democratic Rep. Maxine Waters on Saturday encouraged her supporters to fight back against the Trump administration amid backlash over the White House’s “zero-tolerance” immigration policy — and said “the people” will “absolutely harass” Trump staffers.

Speaking on MSNBC, the California congresswoman said current administration officials who defend Trump “know what they’re doing is wrong” and said they soon won’t be able to peacefully appear in public without being harassed.

http://www.foxnews.c...p-staffers.html

A VETERAN Whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount "up to and including their life". That is HONOR, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -Author unknown-

#2 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 25 June 2018 - 04:35 AM

This is the modern-day Democrat party, and we have a few of them right on this board who post similar angry stuff every day. Just when you think they can't go any lower, they do. Amazing to me that a simple election can cause this kind of mental imbalance. Wow! If they're gonna behave like dangerous idiots and threaten people, I have 2 words: Concealed Carry.

That ugly dude needs to just shut up.. and get a haircut. Stay classy, Dems!

max.jpg

#3 Rose White

Rose White

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts

Posted 25 June 2018 - 10:41 AM

She should be fired and arrested for inciting violence and discrimination against Americans. This is treason, it is threatening, and not appropriate for a representative of the United States.

#4 camay2327

camay2327

GO NAVY

• 11,481 posts

Posted 25 June 2018 - 11:16 AM

If someone did this to her can you imagine the uproar from the LEFT.
A VETERAN Whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount "up to and including their life". That is HONOR, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -Author unknown-

#5 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 25 June 2018 - 11:44 AM

She is the super "protected" class, has a different set of rules than others, can get away with more, way more....!   Black, far left, racist, stupid, a Democrat, a Californian, female, old, and did I mention stupid.....?   

In the great words of Forrest Gump.....

Stupid is as stupid does

1A - 2A = -1A

#6 Rose White

Rose White

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts

Posted 25 June 2018 - 11:53 AM

It is glaringly clear we are dealing with people who condone a double standard, while at the same time, demand equal rights to the point of violence. Could it be that we are seeing the mental disorder of certain people at a massive scale?

Yes, I can just see how violent a response there would be if this had happened to a black person. That restaurant would be burned down!

If I were told to leave a restaurant because of the job I had, I'd be contacting an attorney to sue the hell out of them in a civil rights suit.

#7 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 25 June 2018 - 04:15 PM

It is glaringly clear we are dealing with people who condone a double standard, while at the same time, demand equal rights to the point of violence. Could it be that we are seeing the mental disorder of certain people at a massive scale?

Yes, I can just see how violent a response there would be if this had happened to a black person. That restaurant would be burned down!

If I were told to leave a restaurant because of the job I had, I'd be contacting an attorney to sue the hell out of them in a civil rights suit.

And Rose, the silence of the MSM is your proof that you are totally correct and righteous....!  Sad that they don't follow Maxine around with an ambulance and ready straight jacket, and maybe 10 to 15 Xanax to get her to the "zone"...?   And even more sad for the people in her district who keep voting her into office....?   Weird....!   Only in America....!    Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#8 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

Just visiting this planet.

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts
  • Interests:Truth Prevails

Posted 26 June 2018 - 08:54 AM

This person (can't call her a woman) has to GO.

Wow! Can't you just FEEL the love!! ?? 

ad hominem

(æd ˈhɒmɪˌnɛm)

adj, adv
1. directed against a person rather than against his (or her) arguments
2. based on or appealing to emotion rather than reason

Ohh, sure would like to see her plant a big ol' sloppy kiss on some of the folks here!  :haha:        :summerteeth:  :wub: 

1 God: 1 World: 1 People     :peaceman: 

#9 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 26 June 2018 - 08:58 AM

Ugly, angry, AND stupid is no way to go thru life... right, Libs? :lol:

48283215d1526056198-maxine-waters-proves

#10 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 26 June 2018 - 01:07 PM

I thinks she's got a crush on Half-Aced!    :cuss2:      :wub: 

ad hominem

(æd ˈhɒmɪˌnɛm)

adj, adv

#11 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 26 June 2018 - 01:16 PM

Not only is she ugly and stupid, but she will now be investigated by the House Ethics Committee for inciting violence!! Ya gotta love dumb Libs.. they seem to be everywhere these days.. even on this board! Keep it up, idiots. You are helping us Republicans.. and we appreciate it! We truly do! :cheer:

#12 Rose White

Rose White

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts

Posted 26 June 2018 - 02:14 PM

I think the Democratic party is beginning to see the damage some of their members are giving their political stance. Even Chuck Schumer, who is a liberal nut job, is calling out Maxine on her calls for Liberals to harass Trump cabinet members.

https://www.realclea...t_american.html

He says, "No one should call for the harassment of political opponents; that's not American".

People like Maxine Waters are an embarrassment, not only to the Democrats but to all Americans. You can be sure, if Schumer confronted Waters in person, she'd be all up in his face, swagging her finger and shouting him down.

She now says she didn't call for violence. Can anyone on this board justify harassment of anyone in a place of business or in any other setting? But we've seen it any times in the past, where these sorts of people think they have a right to do whatever they want. And it's a recipe for violence of the worst kind.

#13 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 26 June 2018 - 02:27 PM

Wow! Can't you just FEEL the love!! ?? 

ad hominem

(æd ˈhɒmɪˌnɛm)

adj, adv

Ohh, sure would like to see her plant a big ol' sloppy kiss on some of the folks here!  :haha:        :summerteeth:  :wub: 

Just so I am clear, you are supporting Maxine Waters?

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#14 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 26 June 2018 - 09:02 PM

No. That's not clear at all.

Advocating attack is not the answer.

Attacking one (Dem, or Rep.) based on body shaming is just as bad.

Rather I was poking fun at the rather vicious attacks on a person's appearance.

"Not only is she ugly and stupid, . . ."

#15 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 27 June 2018 - 06:13 AM

TRIVIA:  Which one is Maxine Waters, and which one is James Brown?

hairdo.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users