247 replies to this topic

#16 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 16 November 2018 - 07:09 PM

Awesome.....!   And to anybody in ICE out there...  We love you, we respect you, thank you for keeping our country safe....!   Democrats, insert your feelings here________________________.     Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#17 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

Just visiting this planet.

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts
  • Interests:Truth Prevails

Posted 21 November 2018 - 02:24 PM

Strike one for dignity!           :usaflag:     :USA:     :wave2:

GOP congressman, who once lamented not being able to
call women 'sluts,' loses to a woman        :SCHWEEEET:          :BNANADANCE:

https://www.cnn.com/...uKmRh2QOCY8Qt5k

In July, CNN's KFILE reported on several misogynistic comments made by Lewis on the "Jason Lewis Show," a radio program he hosted from 2009 to 2014 with the tagline "America's Mr. Right."   :summerteeth:

When radio host Rush Limbaugh called women's rights activists and then-graduate student Sandra Fluke "a slut" in February 2012,
Lewis repeatedly expressed disbelief that people could no longer refer to women as sluts. 

:NEENER:         Aww, too bad!       :lol:                                        More Blue Wave!!!!   :folsomlake:    :folsomlake:    :folsomlake:     :wave2: 

1 God: 1 World: 1 People     :peaceman: 

#18 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 26 November 2018 - 02:59 PM

Scientists (i.e., smart people) land a probe on Mars!     :SCHWEEEET:

Touchdown on Mars!
NASA's InSight Lands to Peer Inside the Red Planet

https://www.space.co...er-success.html

Signals confirming InSight's touchdown came down to Earth at 2:53 p.m. EST (1953 GMT), eliciting whoops of joy and relief from mission team members and NASA officials here at the agency's Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL), which manages the InSight mission. A few minutes later, the team received confirmation from the lander that it's functioning after the landing.  :BNANADANCE:

Meanwhile, scientists (i.e., smart people) also released a  report on climate change.
Trump* tried to bury that one, releasing it on news-choked Black Friday, in an attempt
to downplay the issue.

Donald Trump* buried a climate change report
because 'I don't believe it'                         :loco:   :newyear:   :gobble:    :zzz: 

https://www.cnn.com/...ange/index.html

President Donald Trump* on Monday dismissed a study produced by his own administration, involving 13 federal agencies and more than 300 leading climate scientists, warning of the potentially catastrophic impact of climate change.
:smashpc: 
             Why, you ask?

"I don't believe it," Trump* told reporters on Monday

* Not that smart!   :blush:

#19 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 26 November 2018 - 05:55 PM

AGW, anthropogenic global warming, or "climate change" is a fake news tool, a story, a fable, to give excess power of taxation and corporate control to leftists and progressives over corporations and businesses (which they so loathe).....  To give control to liberal-progressive big government.   They do this by presenting only the facts that support their hypothesis and ignoring, burying any facts that do not.  If you agree with AGW you get funded by the US government (EPA, at least under Obama you did) and if you don't you are high and dry, no funding.  This "fantasy" of AGW is just one more tool in the tool box of extreme leftists to control even more aspects of your daily life.  And in academia, it is career suicide to disagree with the "warmists".  To be a "denier" is career ending in science.   Not because the science supports it, just the leftists in academia will make sure you don't ever work anywhere else but mattress discounters or best buy.   Social engineering via scary stories of "climate change" and the MSM is all too happy to go along with the agenda of the democrats, the DNC, the eco Nazis, and the rest of the far left who want to control every aspect of your life but want their freedoms and lives to be unhindered by any rule, law, or fact.  They want you to do and live as they say, not how they do and live themselves.   So many books out there, so much history and scientific facts out there to just deflate this rush to man made "climate change" but no one listens.  Yes, the climate does change, and often, not your fault, not mine, not mans.  Start with this book folks, it will open your eyes....!   And "Yugely"....!    Took me all of three days to read it, once you start you can't set it down.  Chris

The Third Horseman

https://www.amazon.c...43283381&sr=8-1

61qj3EE9ZaL._SX329_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

1A - 2A = -1A

#20 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 26 November 2018 - 07:27 PM

I have known my share of "scientists." They are not all smart, nor wise. They are "educated" in a very narrow field (generally).  The quality of the education and the individual varies as it does in every other population.  I am not a "scientist," but I am a student of the world. I read all the time and I am very curious how things work. I could carry on  thoughtful discussions on a multitude of scientific disciplines.  By IQ, I am in the 99.85 percentile, and yet you would have me defer my own research, critical thinking and mental acuity to others. Does that make any sense whatsoever? I have no agenda. I am not up for a grant from the government or fat stipend from big oil. I am merely an intelligent person that has examined the evidence in depth and found no CO2 causative factors related to warming. I could however list a dozen factors that have far more EVIDENCE of having effect on climate.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#21 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 23 January 2019 - 06:43 AM

Someone has to teach the Apprentice President how it works.

:SCHWEEEET:

vpuu4p.jpg

#22 slowthegrowth

slowthegrowth

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • 3,318 posts

Posted 23 January 2019 - 07:21 AM

Maybe he can mock up some fake documents from the 60s on a current day typewriter.... like Dan Rather did.

Do your homework before posting drivel from one of the ORIGINATORS of fake news!!

#23 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 24 January 2019 - 06:47 AM

If you're up before dawn this week, be sure to look at the sky, the South-East horizon. Jupiter is in conjunction with Venus. The Lord of the Planets meeting with the planet of love. It has to be a sign of an outpouring of passion from the heavens.

From Astronomy dot com:
"If you’ve been watching the predawn sky the past few weeks, you’ve seen Venus and Jupiter edging closer to each other. The two meet in a spectacular conjunction this morning, when Venus passes 2° north (to the upper left) of its companion. The pair rises shortly after 4 a.m. local time and climbs nearly 20° high in the southeast an hour before sunrise. Venus shines at magnitude –4.4, about 10 times brighter than magnitude –1.8 Jupiter."

#24 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 25 January 2019 - 07:18 PM

The view has been spectacular!  Been on the road at 5:30 the last couple mornings. An impressive reminder that nature rocks!

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#25 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 22 February 2019 - 09:31 PM

:bowdown:     :fineprint:                      Ruth Bader-Gingberg leaves her mark, again!

The Supreme Court Just Struck a Huge,
Unanimous Blow Against Policing for Profit

https://slate.com/ne...-rbg-timbs.html

The Supreme Court struck an extraordinary blow for criminal justice reform on Wednesday, placing real limitations on policing for profit across the country. Its unanimous decision for the first time prohibits all 50 states from imposing excessive fines, including the seizure of property, on people accused or convicted of a crime. Rarely does the court hand down a ruling of such constitutional magnitude—and seldom do all nine justices agree to restrict the power that police and prosecutors exert over individuals. The landmark decision represents a broad agreement on the Supreme Court that law enforcement’s legalized theft has gone too far.

#26 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 23 February 2019 - 08:41 AM

For once, I agree with you 100% Vin. Well, except for the RBG shoutout.  It's about damn time this UNCONSTITUTIONAL process was stopped!  We are ALL allowed DUE PROCESS.

#27 slowthegrowth

slowthegrowth

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • 3,318 posts

Posted 23 February 2019 - 02:43 PM

LOL!!! Vinny thinks RGB was the difference!!!

Nothing gets through the SCOTUS unless conservative judges agree.

#28 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 23 February 2019 - 09:17 PM

LOL!!! Vinny thinks RGB was the difference!!!

Nothing gets through the SCOTUS unless conservative judges agree.

Yep, could not figure that one out so I let it lay........   Yes, one of nine judges who all voted the same way, even Roberts and Thomas whom are hated by the left.  Yep, no thanks to them nor credit....   It's all about RBG............?   Weird.....

1A - 2A = -1A

#29 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 30 March 2019 - 06:03 AM

Another blessing for all Americans!!!                   :USA:      :wave2:

InfoWars chief, Alex Jones, admits to psychosis.   :CRAZYLOCO:          :yikesss: 

Something we all knew before he came up with the Sandy Hook Conspiracies.

All except the self-deceived who watch only Faux News.

Court papers show he admits to psychosis.

Imagine!  Millions of followers believing in a total nut job! 

Infowars host Alex Jones blames 'psychosis' for his Sandy Hook conspiracy claims

https://www.usatoday...ims/3318972002/

Alex Jones, the firebrand Infowars host and conspiracy peddler says in a sworn deposition that his false statements after the Sandy Hook killings were caused by a "psychosis."

Jones made the claim in response to a defamation lawsuit brought by family members of the victims of the 2012 massacre.

He faces eight lawsuits over his comments about the tragedy, including conspiracy theories that the shooting, that left 27 people dead, including 20 children, was a staged event and that parents of the victims lied about the deaths.

#30 slowthegrowth

slowthegrowth

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • 3,318 posts

Posted 30 March 2019 - 07:48 AM

Who is Alex Jones and why do I care?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users