2 replies to this topic

#1 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 21 May 2016 - 03:24 PM

Doubling down on his feud with the Democratic Party leadership, Senator Bernie Sanders said that if elected president, he will not reappoint Democratic National Committee chairwoman, Representative Debbie Wasserman Schultz of Florida.

He made the comments during an interview with CNN’s Jake Tapper that is set to air on Sunday. Mr. Sanders also said he was supporting Tim Canova, a law professor who has begun an insurgent campaign against Ms. Wasserman Schultz for her South Florida congressional seat. They will face off in a primary this summer.................   Read more in the link below.

Ah yes, Debbie Wasserman Schultz.......    I think she's in my top ten of hateful, spiteful women whom I can't stand, I absolutely abhor and disagree with.....   Right there with Rosie O, Woopie G, Joy Behar, Hillary Clinton, Melissa Harris Perry, Pelosi, Boxer, and Rachael Maddow .........  

So cool...!   This is why I changed my registration to Democrat and will vote for economically clueless Bernie over Hillary......!   Can't wait to send that message and vote my conscious.....!     Go Bernie....! 

http://www.nytimes.c...p-heats-up.html

CjAkT1-VAAExehq.jpg

1A - 2A = -1A

#2 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 21 May 2016 - 04:44 PM

You left out Maxine Waters...

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#3 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 24 May 2016 - 01:56 PM

Man, that Debbie Bigmouth Schultz is a hideous woman, in several ways. And then she opens her mouth and it goes downhill from there... :noway:.

It would be a great day for this country if she loses her primary election to Tim Canova this summer and she disappears from my TV screen. I am *tempted* to send him some money.. :shades:

http://www.nytimes.c...orida.html?_r=0

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users