3 replies to this topic

#1 Sandman

Sandman

Hall Of Famer

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,547 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 09:23 AM

Anybody know why all construction has stopped over the past few months? It looks like they are in the final stretch of construction and BAM! nobody to be found. I know the weather hasn't been the greatest but even on sunny days I don't see any construction crews on site.

Also are they really going to leave that little single lane 1/4 mile bottleneck between Eureka and Fuller Rd.?? It makes no sense they go and do all this construction to alleviate traffic only to leave this 1/4mi bottleneck. Please somebody tell me they plan to widen all the way to Douglas...

And man are all those potholes near the intersection of Douglas/Auburn-Folsom a mess and long overdue for repaving. That has got to be one of the worst intersection around.

#2 caligirlz

caligirlz

Living Legend

• 3,163 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 10:59 PM

I was just out that way tonight. The south bound lane heading towards Folsom is finished, and traffic has now been transferred to that side of the road, as they finish up the other side. It's really nice & there is even a center divider along a portion of the road.

#3 caligirlz

caligirlz

Living Legend

• 3,163 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 11:42 PM

The 2-lane road is open. yay!

#4 Thinkingoutloud

Thinkingoutloud

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 982 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 10:16 AM

I thought I read that the goal was to have F-A a 2 lane road all the way to Douglas. This newest project stops short by a mile or 2. Anyone know if that is in the works? Or is the current configuration the final layout?

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users