Photo

Notice How This Is Not In The News, Just Barely......

Harvey Weinstein

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 06:34 PM

Harvey Weinstein Under Independent Investigation

Yep, all you liberal starlets.................?   Got a double standard do you...?   I think you do.   Yes, O'Reilly goes down, Glenn Beck, all the other right wing pundits on FOX go down somehow weirdly and very quickly with accusations of sexual misconduct from those on the left.....?   Happens pretty fast for conservatives, pretty slow, 20-30 years for liberals....?   Seems to me the same offenses and should be dealt with quickly and publicly.   This guy has lot's of cash, be careful what you do if you ever want to work again.........?   There you go Meryl Streep....   But I guess that is the whole point.   There you go MSM, report to us the truth, unfortunately as you see it and way too late.  This guy is a major DNC donor and major Hillary supporter.   Karma I guess is finally working on this one.   Chris

http://deadline.com/...mes-1202183009/

1A - 2A = -1A

#2 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 07 October 2017 - 08:26 AM

Same group that TO THIS DAY supports rapist Polanski.

Other things with barely a whisper... D Senator Congressman under indictment for corruption and bribery.  Dems refuse to stay he should step down. Were he a rep, you would hear all about it.

A black Sudanese immigrant shoots up a white church in Charleston. Barely a blip. Can you immagine the coverage had a white man shot up a black church (oh wait, that happened. Everyone knows who Dylan Roof is...can you name the black shooter?)

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#3 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 07 October 2017 - 01:21 PM

Yeah, the double-standard that the Left exhibits is disgusting... all assisted by a compliant, lap-dog media. When did this all start? When did the media all decide, "we're all-in for the Democrat Party, regardless of what they do?" What the Hell is that? Just shirking all responsibility to be fair, balanced, and truthful. No wonder the MSM have ratings that are in the toilet. And I hope many of them are losing a bunch of money. I know the NYT is. Also, the massive layoffs that ESPN had to do was no accident.

#4 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 07 October 2017 - 07:58 PM

Same group that TO THIS DAY supports rapist Polanski.

Other things with barely a whisper... D Senator Congressman under indictment for corruption and bribery.  Dems refuse to stay he should step down. Were he a rep, you would hear all about it.

A black Sudanese immigrant shoots up a white church in Charleston. Barely a blip. Can you immagine the coverage had a white man shot up a black church (oh wait, that happened. Everyone knows who Dylan Roof is...can you name the black shooter?)

Yep, weird the double standard in the MSM....?   They fool no one, well just half of us, but not the half I am in, and thus "President Trump".....!   I just love how that rolls off my tongue and how much that drives the rabid left nuts.   President Trump, President Trump, President Trump....   On and on and on....    Winning...!   And "Bigly".....!    Chris

P.S.   And to my dem voter friends, please, oh please run Elisabeth Warren, or "Pocahontas" as she is widely known in the Native American community for POTUS.  

1A - 2A = -1A

#5 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

Just visiting this planet.

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts
  • Interests:Truth Prevails

Posted 08 October 2017 - 08:42 PM

I guess that argument collapses when we see his story and demise all over the news.

Besides, compared to Dotard pushing for a nuclear war with North Korea, I's say the more important news,

like Rex Tillerson noted, is that we have a "Fxx#ing Moron" for a leader.

1 God: 1 World: 1 People     :peaceman: 

#6 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 06:25 AM

Trump is still your President, despite your whining for the last 11 months. Get over it. You have so much hate. With all the hate you have, you resemble the Las Vegas shooter. I hope people are keeping their eye on you. You pose a danger to society.

Cftrj6IUEAAaCGK.jpg

#7 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 01:00 PM

weinstein-garrison.jpg

#8 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 03:08 PM

Looks like things are getting good now....!   The MSM was slow to do their job on this one...!  The guy sounds like a real pervert...      

1A - 2A = -1A

#9 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 06:08 PM

Have you heard the audio? Good god man, this guy should be rotting in a cell.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#10 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 06:45 PM

Ah, yes, another paragon of the Left. The modern-day Left... you know, the *defenders* of women and women's rights!! It only took 13 years or so for the lid to be blown off this disgusting cover-up. And of all people, HILLARY talks tough about Weinstein? Oh the irony. Stay classy, Democrats, you filthy hypocrites / degenerates.

#11 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 07:26 PM

Funny how all the big lefties stayed silent for the last 20 years.......?  All those "feminists".   Hillary too...   She just threw him under the bus too but is keeping his cold hard cash...  I would expect nothing else from her.   As Aces so named it, stay classy democrats, even if you are 20 years too late.   Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#12 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 08:27 AM

harveywood_large.jpg

#13 camay2327

camay2327

GO NAVY

• 11,481 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 12:51 PM

Hillary and Bill didn't know about any of this:::::     SURE, RIGHT ????

https://www.yahoo.co...-034719679.html

A VETERAN Whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount "up to and including their life". That is HONOR, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -Author unknown-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users