#1 mac_convert

mac_convert

Hall Of Famer

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,044 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 04:24 PM

Hi All!
Keep your eyes out for juveniles breaking into cars parked on the street. There was a group caught last night who were also responsible for trying to steal my Vespa. They gave up after they couldn't get it to start and it would only go in circles. (It had a DEAD battery and the front was locked). I've got a HUGE dent on the body and some scrapes too, so now I'm hoping there is enough damage that insurance will savage the vehicle so I can get my money out of the scooter. I'll have to wait until Monday to see what the police report describes. Be vigilant!!!

#2 4thgenFolsomite

4thgenFolsomite

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,979 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 07:23 PM

Sorry this happened!

Are you going to get a new Vespa??
Knowing the past helps deciphering the future.

#3 ambrno33

ambrno33

All Star

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 04:42 AM

Probably the same kids who were throwing eggs at cars up and down the street about a month ago. So irritating! Their punishment should include picking up all the dog poop on the trails.

#4 supermom

supermom

Supermom

• Premium Member
  • 10,225 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 09:19 AM

Probably the same kids who were throwing eggs at cars up and down the street about a month ago. So irritating! Their punishment should include picking up all the dog poop on the trails.

Actually, thier punishment should be their parents having to give an expo on diapering infants: with a pic of them as an infant and as a current photo (normal pic not weird stuff- and diaperaing a doll not someones kid)

parenting 101.

The expo shuld be held in the quad at their school during lunchtime

#5 sunnyCA

sunnyCA

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 577 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 01:00 PM

That really sucks! Mac_convert...what part of Empire Ranch? LMK and we will keep an eye out when we take our dog out at night.

#6 mac_convert

mac_convert

Hall Of Famer

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,044 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 10:48 PM

I live around the corner from Russell Ranch Elementary.

That really sucks! Mac_convert...what part of Empire Ranch? LMK and we will keep an eye out when we take our dog out at night.

#7 Dan600

Dan600

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 12:47 PM

Heads up...these weren't juviniles, all adults:

3/16/2013 4:20 AM

Vandalism

400 Block Lone Spur Drive

Chris Ames, 18, Mason Lowery, 19, and Jonathan Breitenbach, 19, all of Orangevale arrested for 594 PC, 10852 VC and 182 PC. All booked to Sacramento County Jail

#8 cw68

cw68

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 10,370 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 06:30 PM

Heads up...these weren't juviniles, all adults:

3/16/2013 4:20 AM
Vandalism
400 Block Lone Spur Drive

Chris Ames, 18, Mason Lowery, 19, and Jonathan Breitenbach, 19, all of Orangevale arrested for 594 PC, 10852 VC and 182 PC. All booked to Sacramento County Jail

Technically adults, but how many 18- and 19-year olds are treated like adults and expected to act like adults nowadays? Very few. Heck, living with your parents into your mid-20s is now normal. Coddling children = no good.

#9 Stop South of 50

Stop South of 50

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 06:53 PM

Good that the scum was caught! Nice job Folsom PD! Hopefully that'll keep 'em away from Folsom.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users