#1 Architect02116

Architect02116

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 March 2003 - 11:21 AM

Hello,

Your new future neighbor again.

We are officially going to move into the overlook at blue ravine (thank you all for your advice and comments). I am trying to set up utilities for the apartment. The Overlook provided us with contact information for the utility companies, but the cable , listed as AT&T, number is no longer active. When I call the AT&T number on this site they give me Comcast's number, but Comcast says there is no service yet available in the 95630 zip code.

Does anyone have cable tv contact information for the Folsom area?

also, we have the option for T1 internet service through the apartment complex for $49.95/mo (Interquest is the service provider). I guess the other option would be Yahoo DSL through SBC or Cable internet through Comcast. Can anyone coment on any or all of these services?

Thank you,

Dan

#2 john

john

Founder

• Admin
  • 9,841 posts

Posted 24 March 2003 - 11:39 AM

this link might help:
http://www.myfolsom.com/movingin.shtml

If any of you know of any numbers, etc to add to this page, please let me know, I will be more than happy to add it.

#3 Terry

Terry

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,425 posts

Posted 24 March 2003 - 04:11 PM

Comcast is the new name for the cable service (previously AT&T) and according to my most recent bill, cable inquiries can be called into 1-800-824-2000. If you want broadband internet service through this same company, the number is 1-888-262-6300. If you're calling from outside the local area, the number is 1-866-632-7893.

Hope this helps.

#4 camay2327

camay2327

GO NAVY

• 11,481 posts

Posted 24 March 2003 - 05:01 PM

Dan, I have had AT&T cable (expanded) and also the broadband internet service.

We have had their service for over 2 years and have had only minor problems.

Like was said earlier. Belive it might be Comcast again..

A VETERAN Whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount "up to and including their life". That is HONOR, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -Author unknown-

#5 bettyemahan

bettyemahan

All Star

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 25 March 2003 - 07:59 AM

For DSL Internet services, 1-877-SBC-DSL5, or for Dial-up, 1-866-SBC-DIAL.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users