31 replies to this topic

#31 Disc Golf Revolution

Disc Golf Revolution

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 04:20 PM

FWIW, Frisbee golf, (or is it FROLF?) is just an odd hippie sport if you can call it that. Tried it once and it was awful. 100 degrees out, tossing a frisbee to a goal you can't even see thru a dried up forest. Fun.

Good luck with your cause, whatever it may be, because it's impossible to figure out exactly what you are after.

Come to the Board of Directors meeting for April 7, 2011 at 6:30 pm located at the Orangevale Recreation and Park District office at 6826 Hazel Avenue, and see for yourself. I will be speaking against 2 agenda items. And any of you are welcome to come, watch, listen and or to speak.I tried uploading the agenda notice but i don't have any more room.

#32 SacKen

SacKen

Lifer

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,286 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 02:29 PM

Holy chunky crap, batman! I'm gone for a few days and come back to find this thread that was dormant for a couple days, except for my one statement on the matter, turned into a collection of rambling buffoonery! I was accused of being rude for requesting that you state your case because, based on your simpleton one-line post, I stated that it seemed like a good idea. Well, guess what? Now I will be rude, dickhead.

First of all, you seem to be on the same level as the mentally disturbed homeless dude downtown that yells at everyone and talks to his reflection in a scratched CD he found in the garbage. Get an effing clue, moron. Yelling at people, ranting on and on about nothing, and calling people stupid simply for questioning you and promoting discussion on a freakin' public forum is not EVER going to help you in your fight.

Some of your later ramblings of a mad man actually made some fairly decent points that would make me consider your point of view and could have actually turned into a good discussion on the topic. Unfortunately, by the time I got that far, I realized you are a bitter lunatic throwing a temper tantrum because you have to share your effing FRISBEE GOLF (for Pete's sake!) with other people and, I suspect more importantly, taking business away from you?

I enjoy discussing various topics like this, especially when it relates to government. It's too bad that you are just a lunatic nut job.

By the way, didn't you speak to the Folsom City Council back in 2008, trying to get them to add frisbee golf to the master plan? I thought you lived in Orangevale? If so, why do you think you have the right to influence the master plan of MY city? I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that maybe you briefly lived in Folsom in October of 2008, then moved back to Orangevale. Otherwise, that would just be hypocritical of you.... or insane.

(Sorry, MyFolsom peeps. I usually stick to the topic and don't get personal, but I couldn't resist and I think this turd deserved it. That was fun! :) )
"Just think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of them are even stupider!" -- George Carlin

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users