206 replies to this topic

#196 cw68

cw68

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,370 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 09:48 PM

I wasn't necessarilly refering to Florida (which had an amazing 70% voter turnout). Philly had an aweful lot of suspicious voting. 13 wards voting 99% to one candidate?
90% of the precincts in Philly turned out 90% of their voters...odd.

Voter turnout typically averaged 45% of registered voters for the last 50 years. Just sayin...seems odd.

Madison wisconsin also had over 100% participation... plenty of odd goings ons out there.

I don't know what is going on in Philly (haven't followed up and likely won't have time for a bit) but I'm not surprised by the numbers in Madison. You can register at the polls in Wisconsin and it's a very politically active town so you have high turnout to begin with. Not only did the Republicans have a bigger reason to vote with local Paul Ryan in the race (he grew up about 40 miles from Madison), but more impactful, Tammy Baldwin was running against former Governor Tommy Thompson* for Senate. Tammy is openly gay and a favorite in Madison, has been for decades since she first served on the Board of Supervisors, even more so since she was elected into the Assembly in 1993. Madison has a history of voter turn out in excess of 100%, most recently this past summer during the recall election where they had 119% turnout. All that said, I didn't find anything on the turnout of this election exceeding 100% in Madison. Where did you see that?

* no joke, 100% serious here, Tommy Thompson once grabbed my boob during a photo op while at tailgate before the Hall of Fame Bowl in Tampa in 1995. I knew him from a previous job; he had made an appearance at a work event I had arranged the week before. Apparently this wasn't an uncommon thing because the grapevine told me that what he did was called a "half Thompson," a "full Thompson" being a double grab. When it happened I brushed it off as accidental but then I looked at my bro-in-law's face, he was the one taking the photo. He said, and continues to say, it was not an accident.

#197 (MaxineR)

(MaxineR)
  • Visitors

Posted 16 November 2012 - 01:59 PM

News on the voter fraud front.....

Citing voter fraud, petition at White House web site demands recount of election

Citing allegations of voter fraud, a petition posted Saturday at the White House "We the People" web site demands a recount of Tuesday's election.

"In one county alone in Ohio, which was a battleground state, President Obama received 106,258 votes...but there were only 98,213 eligible voters. It's not humanly possible to get 108% of the vote," the petition says.

http://www.examiner....unt-of-election

#198 Robert Giacometti

Robert Giacometti

There are no Dumb questions

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,850 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 03:55 PM

I wasn't necessarilly refering to Florida (which had an amazing 70% voter turnout). Philly had an aweful lot of suspicious voting. 13 wards voting 99% to one candidate?
90% of the precincts in Philly turned out 90% of their voters...odd.

Voter turnout typically averaged 45% of registered voters for the last 50 years. Just sayin...seems odd.

Madison wisconsin also had over 100% participation... plenty of odd goings ons out there.

I read something on yahoo news that there was a significant amount of MORE votes in these philly wards than there were people who signed in to Vote. Very troubling!

#199 (MaxineR)

(MaxineR)
  • Visitors

Posted 16 November 2012 - 04:45 PM

I read something on yahoo news that there was a significant amount of MORE votes in these philly wards than there were people who signed in to Vote. Very troubling!

Really makes you wonder, huh?

I think our whole voting process should be over hauled. I don't think it is being handled correctly now.

#200 Robert Giacometti

Robert Giacometti

There are no Dumb questions

• Premium Member
  • 4,850 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 05:18 PM

Really makes you wonder, huh?

I think our whole voting process should be over hauled. I don't think it is being handled correctly now.

Just simply requiring an ID would go a long way toward helping improve the integrity of the system.

It goes without saying, that the side that might be benefitting from voting irregularities, is probably going to be the side most reluctant to want change.

When you really think about it, the whole concept of "accountability" kinda transcends most issues. One group of thinkers traditionally seems to be seeking more accountability on many issues and one group seems to be spending more effort enabling and avoiding.

I'm not optimistic about the future. There are so many bitter, angry people, who target those who may be above them on the socieconomc scale trying to pull them down to their level, instead of working harder to climb up!

Weakening the strong, doesn't make our country stronger, it weakens us!

#201 Folsom_Blues

Folsom_Blues

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 04:35 PM

So, yeah, this didn't happen. Have you even looked up the Wood County results? Sadly, no.

http://www.co.wood.o... Unofficial.htm

"In one county alone in Ohio, which was a battleground state, President Obama received 106,258 votes...but there were only 98,213 eligible voters. It's not humanly possible to get 108% of the vote," the petition says.

http://www.examiner....unt-of-election

#202 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:51 PM

So, yeah, this didn't happen. Have you even looked up the Wood County results? Sadly, no.

http://www.co.wood.o... Unofficial.htm

Your link does nothing to dispute the claim. The claim was that of the 98k eligible voters, there were 108k voters registered. There are 98k people of voting age in Wood County. 108k registered. How is that possible?

http://www.cleveland...ion_list_i.html scroll to the bottom of the chart

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#203 Folsom_Blues

Folsom_Blues

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:20 AM

Wow, is this really that hard? 62,069 people voted for President. And that number is less than 108k. You may not believe that 62k is less than 108k, but I ASSURE that indeed it is.

There's nothing to see here, please move on.

#204 UncleVinny

UncleVinny

"Can't we all just get along?"

• Premium Member
  • 4,088 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 06:57 AM

Whoops! OK, you caught me.
But Bush, Rove & company stole the 2000 election, so I guess now we are "even."

And while I'm confessing . . .
We rented busses in Florida and all the states where GOP voter suppression was rampant and sent caravans
of blacks on these busses to Pennsylvania and Ohio - - hence the rumors "busloads of Nigerians" voting in those
states.

Also, I've been assigned as Ward Commander for Folsom, when the New World Order takes over,
so I will be kind to people who treat me well on MyFolsom when the take-over is complete.
Just a hint!
:haha:
"In this world of trouble and strife, bring some peace to someone's life"

#205 Carl G

Carl G

Hall Of Famer

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,674 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 08:14 AM

Again, this is a topic that just keeps on giving:

The Voter Fraud That ‘Never Happens’ Keeps Coming Back

I've got it. Democrats don't want voter ID laws because they are the ones who violate this law so much.

#206 (Poker)

(Poker)
  • Visitors

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:02 AM

I've got it. Democrats don't want voter ID laws because they are the ones who violate this law so much.

Of course.

The Democrats don't seem to think that a voter should have to PROVE who they are or show some form of LEGAL I.D.....and, NO, a copy of your utility bill is NOT a form of LEGAL identification.

The Democrat party is an amusing bunch !!!

#207 (The Dude)

(The Dude)
  • Visitors

Posted 08 February 2013 - 01:15 PM

Bingo!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users