Robberies In Gold River

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 caligirlz

caligirlz

Living Legend

• 3,163 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 06:59 PM

Not sure how true this is, but a friend told me there is a new "game" going on in Gold River. I can't find anything about on-line, but I know many of you are good at checking the police logs.

Apparently, some people have been robbed by groups of teenagers in Gold River. I think at night. As they were driving along, they came upon a group of teens in the road, when they slowed down to avoid hitting them, the car was surrounded, and the driver robbed. My friend who lives in Fair Oaks received some type of police warning.

Does anyone know if this is true?

#2 slowthegrowth

slowthegrowth

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,318 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 09:22 AM

If u feel that ur in danger of serious bodily injury u can defend yourself ...even with a deadly weapon (I.e. ur car). Just finished a case as a juror about an assault w/a deadly weapon and if they're threatening u and any other reasonable person would also feel threatened in the same situation u have every right to try and get away , even if it means someone gets run over

#3 old soldier

old soldier

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,715 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 12:03 PM

totally agree, I would bet the smartest robber kids would be the ones that would be on the side of the car, just in case.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users