www.folsomresidents.org

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 camay2327

camay2327

GO NAVY

• 11,481 posts

Posted 24 November 2002 - 08:37 AM

Can anyone log into www.folsomresidents.org ?????

I have been trying to log in to that site for over two weeks and it always times out.

Cal

sad.gif
A VETERAN Whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount "up to and including their life". That is HONOR, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -Author unknown-

#2 April

April

Netizen

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 24 November 2002 - 06:54 PM

I'm unable to get on it as well. I keep getting the page that says, "Can not find page".
I wonder what gives! sad.gif

#3 tessieca

tessieca

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,292 posts

Posted 18 December 2002 - 08:57 AM

This was the website of the Alliance of Folsom Residents (AFR). Unfortunately, the people running that organization ran out of time and energy and agreed to disband the group . . . for now, at least.
"Sometimes on purpose and sometimes by accident, teachers' unions have a long history of working against the interests of children in the name of job security for adults. And Democrats in particular have a history of facilitating this obstructionism in exchange for campaign donations and votes." . . .Amanda Ripley re "Waiting for Superman" movie.

#4 bettyemahan

bettyemahan

All Star

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 18 December 2002 - 03:48 PM

Speaking of that----does anyone have the e-mail address of Bob Fish? I thought it was on this website as folsomfish@cs.com messages to that were "undeliverable". Thanks! blink.gif rawdeal.gif xmas.gif

#5 tessieca

tessieca

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,292 posts

Posted 18 December 2002 - 03:50 PM

try hydrinc.com
"Sometimes on purpose and sometimes by accident, teachers' unions have a long history of working against the interests of children in the name of job security for adults. And Democrats in particular have a history of facilitating this obstructionism in exchange for campaign donations and votes." . . .Amanda Ripley re "Waiting for Superman" movie.

#6 schorch

schorch

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 January 2003 - 01:01 PM

Bob Fishes email address...Folsomfish3@cs.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users