4 replies to this topic

#1 Lexington Hills

Lexington Hills

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 01:07 PM

So we might be getting my soon to be 9 yr old step son and need to get him registered for school. Is there ever a waiting list, or priority list for oak chan students? If so is there a lotto to get in, or first come first served?

Thanks in advance.

#2 kaybird

kaybird

All Star

• No Politics!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 410 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 06:05 PM

We are moving my two kids to Oak Chan (leaving a local private school) next school year. Registration started at the end of January. I registered them the first day it was possible and had no problem getting mine in to 1st & 3rd grades. Can't really say what enrollment looks like now, but at the time they told me that if you lived Lexington Hills, you're kid would get in.

The office staff and principal seem really helpful. Give 'em a call. Good luck!

#3 pet lover

pet lover

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 06:31 PM

Oak Chan is an awesome school!
QUOTE (kaybird @ Apr 6 2009, 06:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
We are moving my two kids to Oak Chan (leaving a local private school) next school year. Registration started at the end of January. I registered them the first day it was possible and had no problem getting mine in to 1st & 3rd grades. Can't really say what enrollment looks like now, but at the time they told me that if you lived Lexington Hills, you're kid would get in.

#4 FolsomLivingForMe

FolsomLivingForMe

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 10:32 AM

We love Oak Chan too. The principal seems like a wonderful man and his office staff our very helpful and nice. Like any school not every teacher is a peach but overall I'd rate it a 10+

#5 Bill Z

Bill Z

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,795 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 11:25 AM

QUOTE (kaybird @ Apr 6 2009, 07:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I interpret that as, get down there now and find out the situation first hand from the administration.

Good Luck!!!
I would rather be Backpacking

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users