#31 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

Just visiting this planet.

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts
  • Interests:Truth Prevails

Posted 02 October 2019 - 09:15 PM

Being gone, I had to see what idiotic insane batsh!t crazy Stage 4 TDS sufferer local stooge Vinny had to say and....

...his disease riddled mind is still evident in his reply about a single mid day Dow showed.

Love you too, Slow.    :cheers:

I'll take care of things here on the board while you're gone.    :type:
  :SCHWEEEET:          :USA:   :wave2:

1 God: 1 World: 1 People     :peaceman: 

#32 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 02 October 2019 - 09:24 PM

It's clear that he is somehow stupider than ever 

Amen, brother. *Daily irrational hate* and mental illness will do that to people. That's how people become leftists... they go off the deep end.

#33 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 03 October 2019 - 07:37 AM

Trump doubles-down on election interference -

Asks for China's help in investigating the Bidens.

So, he is getting impeached for the Ukraine shakedown and
now he adds China to his crime spree. Not too smart.  :CRAZYLOCO:

Trump reiterates call for Ukraine to investigate the Bidens, says China should investigate too

https://www.cnbc.com...the-bidens.html

Oh, Wait!
He just assigned Jared Kushner to handle all this impeachment business.

Not to worry: He's in good hands now!    :joker:

(But what gonna become of Giuliani??!)

#34 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 03 October 2019 - 03:10 PM

LOL. If you think THIS is the thing that is gonna cause impeachment, you are being mislead. That is silly on its face.  The DEms don't even believe it. This is a masterful stroke by Trump to force the dems hand. If they really believed it, they would have a vote and subpoena witnesses. They haven't, and they wont...unless forced to.  They are merely pandering and hoping to find SOMETHING to get rid of this President.  THAT is more of a threat to democracy than any crap Russia or Ukraine pulled.  What we are witnessing is a soft coup led by the intelligence agencies with the collaboration of the dems.  The truth WILL eventually come out, I just wonder, if the press ignores it will it have any effect?

As Shiff is the face of the impeachment, AND has been caught bold faced lying about his involvement, I still see the dems strategy backfiring big time.  

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#35 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 04 October 2019 - 05:38 AM

Impeachable behavior on live TV on the White House lawn.   :CRAZYLOCO:      :loco:

Either he hasn't read the Constitution or he's defying the law.

#36 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 04 October 2019 - 06:14 AM

Ummm, explain to me EXACTLY how this defies the Constitution, and/or explain EXACTLY which law was broken (cite code and text please)

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#37 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 04 October 2019 - 09:37 AM

The emoluments clause, also called the foreign emoluments clause, is a provision of the U.S. Constitution (Article I, Section 9, Paragraph 8) that generally prohibits federal officeholders from receiving any gift, payment, or other thing of value from a foreign state or its rulers, officers, or representatives. The clause provides that:No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State.

Clue: Dirt on a political opponent is a "gift."

#38 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 04 October 2019 - 02:10 PM

The emoluments clause, also called the foreign emoluments clause, is a provision of the U.S. Constitution (Article I, Section 9, Paragraph 8) that generally prohibits federal officeholders from receiving any gift, payment, or other thing of value from a foreign state or its rulers, officers, or representatives. The clause provides that:No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State.

Clue: Dirt on a political opponent is a "gift."

So Tio Vinny, does this mean Hillary has to give back that $145,000,000 to the Russians, Uranium One, Rosatom, or Frank Giustra....?   You know, the money they gave to the "Clinton Foundation" while she was Secretary of State......!   

https://www.chicagot...1120-story.html

The New York Times reported in 2015 that "shortly after the Russians announced their intention to acquire a majority stake in Uranium One, [former President Bill] Clinton received $500,000 for a Moscow speech from a Russian investment bank with links to the Kremlin that was promoting Uranium One stock." In total, $145 million went to the Clinton Foundation from interests linked to Uranium One, which was acquired by the Russian government nuclear agency Rosatum.

Think that was just a coincidence? As former federal prosecutor Andy McCarthy points out, the Uranium One deal is not a national security scandal, it is a corruption scandal involving "Clinton family self-dealing." Ask yourself: How many half-a-million-dollar speeches has Bill Clinton given to Kremlin-linked banks since Hillary Clinton was defeated? How much Russian money is flowing into the Clinton Foundation's coffers today? If Donald Trump had given a $500,000 speech paid for by a Kremlin bank, and his private foundation had accepted $145 million from Vladimir Putin-linked oligarchs and their Western business partners, do you think that his critics would be insisting there was nothing to see here?

Then there is Tony Podesta. It is now front-page news that Podesta has been forced to step down from his soon-to-be-defunct lobbying firm, the Podesta Group, after being ensnared in the same scandal that led to the indictment of Trump campaign aides Manafort and Gates. The Podesta Group failed to register as a foreign agent for Russian interests while lobbying on behalf of the European Center for a Modern Ukraine — a front group that Mueller's indictment says was "under the ultimate direction" of Ukraine's Putin-backed president and his political party.

1A - 2A = -1A

#39 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 04 October 2019 - 03:56 PM

Ahh! The old "He hit me first!" argument!

Changing the subject doesn't work for me.

With any luck, Chris, they can both share adjacent cells. Wouldn't that be hilarious!

Get it? Hillary-ous!           :joker:

#40 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 04 October 2019 - 05:43 PM

No, not at all.... I just wonder why the same things the dems do are ignored, and for decades, by the liberal msm but the same things done by the Republicans are so inspected...?

1A - 2A = -1A

#41 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 05 October 2019 - 07:28 AM

Pelosi says the Bill Barr has "gone rogue."

Now, the entire Trump administration has gone rogue.

Trump is refusing to abide by subpoenas.

Pompeo is refusing to abide by subpenas.

Bill Barr too.

What we have here is a failed administration.

Trump has gone ballistic. He's like Hitler hiding in his bunker as Soviet troops invade Berlin,

and Allied forces approach from the south.

I guess this president has not read the Constitution, much less the Federalist Papers.

What the Founders thought about impeachment and the President

https://constitution...d-the-president

The threat of impeachment remains a power check, at least in theory, against the abuse of power, and it is sometimes discussed in times of political controversy, as well as in cases where there is a clear issue with personal conduct in office. Of the eight persons impeached and convicted in Congress, all were judges who faced charges including perjury, tax evasion, bribery, and in one case, supporting the Confederacy.

No, not at all.... I just wonder why the same things the dems do are ignored, and for decades, by the liberal msm but the same things done by the Republicans are so inspected...?

Bring that up in a dedicated thread.

#42 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 05 October 2019 - 08:33 AM

That's one way to look at it. The other is that the dems have gone rogue with their endless baseless accusations trying all kinds of shenanigans to remove a legitimately elected president (and SCOTUS judge).  That's the way I see it.  The law is murky on this particular situation as there has been no actual vote for impeachment, merely an "inquiry."  I'd tell them to pound sand as well.

#43 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 05 October 2019 - 02:16 PM

When it rains, it pours.                   :CHARLIEBROWNCLOUD:
SECOND whistle-blower may be coming forward!  (There may be a parade!)

Then this . . .

CIA's top lawyer made 'criminal referral' on complaint about Trump Ukraine call

Experts are raising questions about why the Justice Department did not open an investigation.

The move by the CIA's general counsel, Trump appointee Courtney Simmons Elwood, meant she and other senior officials had concluded a potential crime had been committed, raising more questions about why the Justice Department later declined to open an investigation.

https://www.nbcnews....plaint-n1062481

#44 Rose White

Rose White

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts

Posted 19 October 2019 - 12:25 PM

Chris and Joe, little vinnie is trolling you guys, and he's successful in yanking your chain. I cannot believe you smart guys still fall for his trolls. Clearly what he says is nonsense. He knows it. You *should* know it. Most of us know it. Yet you guys feel the need to respond. You give him oxygen. Why? Slow and Rose and I.. all 3 of us.. we IGNORE him. We don't converse with the troll. He's spouted so much nonsense the last 2 years that it's time to ignore the clown. He's an attention-seeking nutjob, exaggerator, and liar. Just a bad person. When will you 2 guys figure it out? Slow, Rose... do you 2 have any comments on my comment?? :lol:

I totally agree. It's a waste of time to address any comments from a liberal. They always turn and twist what you say and then change the subject. Plus, liberals are so boring, I can hardly pay attention! It's like trying to have a conversation with a three year old!

Just try to follow this...."And then the unicorn horsey jumped over the rainbow and found a pot of gold and gave all his tranny queen friends handfuls of it and then bought a big castle and then they all lived happy ever after and then they had parties everyday and then, they made everyone worship the Gay God, and then...." YAWN!!!!

#45 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 19 October 2019 - 05:17 PM

Dam is breaking!

Mulvaney admits to collusion, undermining Trumps argument for the shakedown in Ukraine.

Giuliani admits on TV he was taking orders from the State Department, implicating Pompeo.

Whooo! With "friends" like that, we don't even need an investigation. They admit to guilt!    :CRAZYLOCO:

A parade of witnesses scheduled to testify in the impeachment inquiries.

Shifting explanations from White House alarm some in GOP

https://www.aol.com/...m-gop/23842207/

But former Ohio Gov. John Kasich, who ran against Trump in the 2016 Republican primary, said he now supports impeaching the president.

Mulvaney's admission, he said, was the "final straw." ''The last 24 hours has really forced me to review all of this," Kasich said on CNN.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Trump, impeachment

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users