Photo
- - - - -

No More Deaths Of Children And Pets In Hot Cars!

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#16 camay2327

camay2327

GO NAVY

• 11,481 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 10:46 AM

Here is another one. She went in to get her haircut... You got to be kidding me.

Shoppers smash window to save 2 kids inside hot car

KATY, Texas -- Shoppers who thought they had no time to spare after noticing two kids in a hot jeep Monday afternoon took matters into their own hands.

The incident happened at a strip center near North Fry Road and Little York.

Some of them tried to smash open the windows to try and free the small boy and girl.

"It was a crazy situation," said Gabriel Del Valle, who used his cellphone to shoot video of the incident.

Del Valle said he stepped out of his nearby shop after hearing the kids crying out in desperation.

"The kids were in there crying," said Del Valle. "I mean, you would understand. It's real hot."

Gabe said one guy used a hammer to shatter the glass.

"And even then they could barely open the doors because there was a child lock on. Kids were in there crying."

After several minutes, the kids were freed. The children's mother apparently said she had left them there only temporarily so that she could get a haircut.

But Gabe thinks nothing justifies treating children like this.

"Even a dog can die. So imagine a person," he said.

No one called the police. In fact, Gabe said the mom pleaded with everyone and said she had made a terrible mistake.

Fortunately, it appears the children were unharmed.

A VETERAN Whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount "up to and including their life". That is HONOR, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -Author unknown-

#17 camay2327

camay2327

GO NAVY

• 11,481 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 02:57 PM

Turn about is fair play.

Toddler Saves Elderly Man Locked Inside Hot Car..

A fast-acting 3-year-old came to an elderly man’s rescue in Tennessee after he spotted the man trapped inside a hot car as temperatures inside the vehicle reached over 120 degrees.

While waiting for his wife to come back from an event at the Vestal Baptist Church in Knoxville last Saturday, Bob King, 68, found himself trapped in his car after the doors automatically locked.

// check it out //

https://gma.yahoo.co...ories.html?vp=1

A VETERAN Whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount "up to and including their life". That is HONOR, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -Author unknown-

#18 folsom500

folsom500

Folsom Gardner

• 6,562 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 09:33 AM

And again we have 11 puppies left in a hot car.IN FOLSOM !

11 yelping puppies rescued from car in Folsom parking lot Owner cited for leaving pets unattended

Another great  day in the adventure of exploration and sight.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has"
-Margaret Mead-

#19 Deb aka Resume Lady

Deb aka Resume Lady

Hopeless Addict

• No Politics!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,361 posts
  • Interests:Sole proprietor: Tailored Resume Services
    Volunteer: Court Appointed Special Advocate for a child in the foster care system

Posted 21 July 2014 - 09:39 AM

And again we have 11 puppies left in a hot car.IN FOLSOM !

11 yelping puppies rescued from car in Folsom parking lot Owner cited for leaving pets unattended

Can't figure out why the animals were returned to the owner. An owner who does this doesn't deserve these pets. SO ANGRY! :grrr: :headbang:  And why wasn't the owner's name released?

Job Search Consultant
Tailored Resume Services
(916) 984-0855

Volunteer, Court Appointed Special Advocate for Sacramento CASA * I Am for the Child
Making a Difference in the Life of Abused and Neglected Children in Foster Care
http://www.sacramentocasa.org/

I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do. ~ Edward Everett Hale

"How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world." ~ Anne Frank

#20 EAH

EAH

Superstar

• No Politics!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 854 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 12:05 PM

I am so sickened by this. I am horrified that animal control would allow this.

Would Cindy Walden know anything about this?

#21 4thgenFolsomite

4thgenFolsomite

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,979 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 12:42 PM

didn't they say some of the puppies probably weren't going to survive?  isn't that animal cruelty?

Knowing the past helps deciphering the future.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users