#31 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

Just visiting this planet.

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts
  • Interests:Truth Prevails

Posted 29 July 2021 - 05:46 PM

I'm sitting on the fence with this Covid shot. I got the flu shot once and it almost killed me.  I don't get shots anymore. Maybe I'm super sensitive?

I'm just a lay person trying to put this all together, but from what I've been reading, several doctors are sounding warning alarms and they can't be all wrong. Dr. Peter McCullough, Dr. Joseph Mercola, Dr. Malcolm Kendrick, Dr. Robert Malone and Dr. Byram Bridle have written articles on their findings regarding the mRNA shots. They are pretty concerning. You can search for their articles. But be quick before they are censored!

Also, they have now reported many who have HAD the Covid shot are coming down sick with the Delta Covid virus, which begs the question, how many booster shots will one need?  Many reports say that the vaccinated my be spreaders now, because they can spread the virus to others.

My belief is, good science always asks more questions in order to perfect medicines. But we have been told by government officials to sit down and shut up...and just get the jab. Those not vaccinated are now being blamed for more outbreaks and made to feel like bad guys. There is even talk of forced vaccinations. 

I know there is no program to help those suffering side effects from the Covid shot. Drug companies are exempt from any and all bad effects from any vaccines.  We are told to trust them and just go along with the vaccine. I can't do that.

A year from now we'll be able to see who the bad guys are. I've been wearing an N95 mask when out but rarely go out. I heard today that some may even be wise to wear a mask at home around family members, even if they have had the vaccine. Really????

And now we may be looking at more lock downs and told to wear masks all the time.  

Thank GOD none of your family got polio.

Oh, that's right!
The disease was eradicated thanks to the massive vaccinations.   :old:
Go figure!          :idea:

1 God: 1 World: 1 People     :peaceman: 

#32 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 29 July 2021 - 06:00 PM

Love ya, too, Half-Aced!

"MMmmm-Whah!

Kiss13.jpg

#33 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 01 August 2021 - 06:38 AM

Florida Governor DeSantis downplays mask wearing.

Next day: Florida reports 21,000 new Covid cases.     :sick:

That's Republican-Think for you.          :CRAZYLOCO:        :summerteeth:

Ya have to wonder if he should be charged with murder.    :idea:

#34 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 01 August 2021 - 10:34 AM

Florida Governor DeSantis downplays mask wearing.

I wonder how many covid positive illegal immigrants (to you dems, undocumented immigrants) were bussed and flown into Florida from Texas.....?  Can't get here from the UK, can't get here from Canada, but illegal, no papers, covid positive (think TB too...!) and you can just walk right on in from south of the border and we give you housing, money, and a plane or bus ticket to a Red State so you can spread your germs.

https://floridianpress.com/2021/03/border-patrol-sending-busloads-of-illegal-immigrants-to-florida/

https://www.wptv.com...roward-counties

http://www.hideoutno...aims-70-of.html

1A - 2A = -1A

#35 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 02 August 2021 - 09:05 AM

Florida governor DeSantis bans mandatory mask wearing.      :CRAZYLOCO:

A few days later we get this:.                     (Can't fix STUPID!)   :summerteeth:      :newyear:

Florida breaks record for COVID-19 hospitalizations

https://news.yahoo.c...-174130613.html

A day after it recorded the most new daily cases since the start of the pandemic, Florida on Sunday broke a previous record for current hospitalizations set more than a year ago before vaccines were available.

The Sunshine State had 10,207 people hospitalized with confirmed COVID-19 cases

#36 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 02 August 2021 - 09:21 AM

9913fb6b41e099e28af5b7a97734cf08.jpg

#37 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 02 August 2021 - 09:56 AM

Florida governor DeSantis bans mandatory mask wearing.      :CRAZYLOCO:

A few days later we get this:.                     (Can't fix STUPID!)   :summerteeth:      :newyear:

Florida breaks record for COVID-19 hospitalizations

https://news.yahoo.c...-174130613.html

A day after it recorded the most new daily cases since the start of the pandemic, Florida on Sunday broke a previous record for current hospitalizations set more than a year ago before vaccines were available.

The Sunshine State had 10,207 people hospitalized with confirmed COVID-19 cases

Again....

I wonder how many covid positive illegal immigrants (to you dems, undocumented immigrants) were bussed and flown into Florida from Texas.....?  Can't get here from the UK, can't get here from Canada, but illegal, no papers, covid positive (think TB too...!) and you can just walk right on in from south of the border and we give you housing, money, and a plane or bus ticket to a Red State so you can spread your germs.

https://floridianpre...nts-to-florida/

http://www.hideoutno...aims-70-of.html

1A - 2A = -1A

#38 Rose White

Rose White

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts

Posted 02 August 2021 - 02:40 PM

Chris, could you tell me what graphene oxide Is?  Is it in the covid shot?

#39 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 02 August 2021 - 08:34 PM

No idea Rose... I think it's just an anti vax buzzword... To confuse the unvaxed... Please get vaccinated asap.... I made sure my 23, 28, and 29 year old kids did so. One is an RN so a no brainer there.... Go to cvs or walgreens and get the vax.... Takes 14 days until you start getting antibody protection so stay safe even after the shot.... And take note... The far left takes joy in every covid death among conservatives who did not get the vax. Don't give them that simple and easy pleasure....! Sick as it is...

1A - 2A = -1A

#40 Rose White

Rose White

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts

Posted 03 August 2021 - 05:02 PM

No idea Rose... I think it's just an anti vax buzzword... To confuse the unvaxed... Please get vaccinated asap.... I made sure my 23, 28, and 29 year old kids did so. One is an RN so a no brainer there.... Go to cvs or walgreens and get the vax.... Takes 14 days until you start getting antibody protection so stay safe even after the shot.... And take note... The far left takes joy in every covid death among conservatives who did not get the vax. Don't give them that simple and easy pleasure....! Sick as it is...

Chris, I will not tolerate you addressing me like I'm a moron and urging me to run out and get the Covid jab. You insult my intelligence by saying I should do it for political reasons, as if health care decisions had politics involved. For that matter, I've heard a lot more democrats urging people get the shot than conservatives. Biden is on TV every chance he gets, pushing for people to get the shot. Really, don't you think more would get the shot if they had more information about what it was and what is in it???  All we get told is it's wonderful and we should get it! 

Last time I checked, there was still a choice in this country about health care. It does more harm than good to bully people into doing something they are not comfortable with. I've had family who are still experiencing bad side effects of the Covid shot. You will say those side effects are rare. But how can you know when you only believe what the drug companies say and do not see patients in a medical setting? You are not a doctor!

Further, after talking to my doctor, he said you should stick to lab work and leave health advice to doctors. I agree with him. You do not know my current health situation. My doctor said he didn't know what was in the Covid shot or the long term effects it might have, since it had not been given to large numbers of people in the past. One would think that it would have been passed by the FDA by now, and that it would have been available in the past. People are always fearful of new medicines, and guess why? Because too many times the drug companies have been too quick to throw something out there that hasn't been tested enough. Then it gets recalled.

#41 Rose White

Rose White

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts

Posted 03 August 2021 - 05:29 PM

Want to know what Graphene Oxide is?  Read the link and decide for yourself what is being hidden or revealed from the public.

Better to educate yourself than to follow with the rest of the sheep. Never heard of Graphene Oxide? Now you can find out!

https://ambassadorlo...wabs, needles).

#42 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 03 August 2021 - 06:13 PM

My apologies Rose.  I do not think you are a moron at all, far from it.   I would follow your Doctors advice for sure....!  If you have a good Dr. and trust him then please consult and make your best decision.  I am not a medical doctor, far from it.  I just make antibodies and know how they work.   I do tell everybody I love and care about to get the vaccine.   I even tell people I really don't care for to get the vaccine also....  I think it is a great idea...!  To get vaxxed against Covid 19.  But I am also a Libertarian and I am all for personal choice.  To me, to not get vaxxed against Covid 19 is a bad choice.   To me, to get an abortion is a bad choice.  To me, not to own a gun is a bad choice.  To me, to vote for a democrat is a bad choice.  To me, not to wear a seat belt while driving is a bad choice.   That's just me........  I am free to do as I choose just like you.  This Delta variant is very contagious and it will rip through society for the next few months....   Those of us who are not vaccinated will have a very high chance of getting it.   If you don't get the shot please continue to wear a mask and distance yourself from others.   Stay safe and healthy.   Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#43 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 09 August 2021 - 05:46 PM

Real Gestapo tactics: Marjorie Taylor Green issues thinly veiled call to shoot medical workers.

Gun violence: Yeah, how dumb can you get?

During a fundraising event in Alabama, Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) suggested the crowd greet government volunteers promoting COVID-19 vaccines with guns if they knock on their doors.

https://wset.com/new...es-gun-violence

#44 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 09 August 2021 - 06:19 PM

Meanwhile, in Washington, Ocasio Cortez (when is she going to change her genocidal las name...?) does this....  And by the way, she was in the building across the street which was not invaded by the idiots....

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Feared She Could Be Sexually Assaulted During the Jan. 6 Insurrection

1A - 2A = -1A

#45 Rose White

Rose White

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts

Posted 23 August 2021 - 11:08 AM

I almost made this a new topic....but this is in line with the medical mafia/Nazi theme.

Everyone give a big whoop for the FDA finally agreeing on a sum of money to pass the Covid jab.

Anyone who knows anything knows the FDA gets big pay offs from the drug companies. It's a big fat racket of fraud.

FDA approval doesn't override the Nuremberg code. If Hitler had his version of the FDA it would not have made forced medical procedures any less inhumane. 

Companies also cannot force medical procedures per the Nuremberg code. No person can force another person to undergo a medical procedure.

This should be common sense in societies that have paraded and bullhorned concepts such as free will and human rights. 

This is going to be a hay day for attorneys because people are going to sue the crap out of everyone connected with mandates.

I will continue to choose what goes in my body until I'm stone cold dead. Rather be dead than red!   :PATRIOT:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users