camay2327

GO NAVY

• 11,481 posts

Posted 07 April 2003 - 10:53 AM

Go to the below listed web site page and click on City Council meetings and
the agenda will come up for the City Council meeting tomorrow evening,
4-8-2003.

http://www.folsom.ca...dex.asp?page=99
A VETERAN Whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount "up to and including their life". That is HONOR, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -Author unknown-

#2 camay2327

camay2327

GO NAVY

• 11,481 posts

Posted 08 April 2003 - 02:40 PM

I received the following from Kerri Howell - Folsom City Council Member

Hi Cal,

I saw your reference to the agenda for tonights meeting.  You can also let people know that, if they send me an e-mail, I will add them to my list and send them a copy of the agenda, so they don't have to remember to go to the City's web site.  Their e-mail address will be kept confidential, as I send the agendas out as blind copies.

Have a great day.

Kerri Howell

Kerri's e-mail is: corrprincess@ardennet.com

Send her an e-mail and she will add you to her list and she will send you the
city council agenda each time it comes out.

Cal

joker.gif
A VETERAN Whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount "up to and including their life". That is HONOR, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -Author unknown-

#3 bettyemahan

bettyemahan

All Star

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 10 April 2003 - 07:33 AM

Were any of you able to attend that CC meeting? If so ,was there any news about the recycle program? I have some concerns as there are communities where there is no storage area for 3 trash containers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users