Howard Dean Was Right To Question Chump's Cocaine Use.

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 (Folsom Trails)

(Folsom Trails)
  • Visitors

Posted 28 September 2016 - 08:11 AM

He has ALL the classic symptoms. This is a man who will face his two underage accusers in civil court for RAPE. Don't forget that. THAT'S why Chump didn't invite Flowers or bring up Bill's past. He knows Hillary will let him have it on the rape charges. They have an agreement on this I am sure. If he breaks it she will lay him out.

#2 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 28 September 2016 - 10:13 AM

Reaching pretty close to the bottom of the barrel when you need Howard Deans opinion......   He's only relevant on MSNBC which says alot.    I'd put him below even Jesse Jackson, Matt Damon, Al Sharpton, Babra Streisand, and Katie Perry.   Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#3 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 28 September 2016 - 11:16 AM

Rape and cocaine are no big deal. Just ask Bill Clinton. :lol:

Hills-Are-Alive-600-nrd-1.jpg

#4 (Folsom Trails)

(Folsom Trails)
  • Visitors

Posted 29 September 2016 - 06:36 AM

I have to admit I laughed pretty hard watching The Five when Greg Gutfeld played a clip of Howard's screaming rant "And then we're gonna go all the way to the White House" and said something like talk about the pot calling the kettle black lol. He then accused Howard of being a classic Angel Dust addict claiming he showed all the classic symptoms..Gutfeld is pure genius at times. Hey though, Trump deserves all he gets. Can't say what goes around doesn't come around. And was it really necessary to drag Rosie into this? :CRAZYLOCO:

#5 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 11:05 AM

I have to admit I laughed pretty hard watching The Five when Greg Gutfeld played a clip of Howard's screaming rant "And then we're gonna go all the way to the White House" and said something like talk about the pot calling the kettle black lol. He then accused Howard of being a classic Angel Dust addict claiming he showed all the classic symptoms..Gutfeld is pure genius at times. Hey though, Trump deserves all he gets. Can't say what goes around doesn't come around. And was it really necessary to drag Rosie into this? :CRAZYLOCO:

FT, love that show, The Five.  Love Dana Perino and Kimberly Guilfoyle.....   I do miss Bob Beckel though, rarely agreed with him but liked him very much.   Red Eye, late at night is also very good and I find I watch that often when I get home from work late at night.  Regards 

1A - 2A = -1A

#6 (Folsom Trails)

(Folsom Trails)
  • Visitors

Posted 30 September 2016 - 07:21 AM

Chris it does seem we have much in common. Your admiration of the super smart and may I add super fine women of the Five has me nodding yes and then I am also a Beckel fan as well. I miss the grumpy old lovable liberal who was not so far to left that he was in the Red Beret club. I like Juan Williams too but he is not as formidable an opponent as Beckel was to the right. Especially being outnumbered 4 - 1 but Juan is not shy either at stirring the status quo there.

Red Eye another great show showing the lighter side of Fox. Gutfeld has his own show now too but I have only seen a few shows. He is great though. VERY quick on his feet.

BTW Howard apologized today in a half hearted way.

#7 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

Just visiting this planet.

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts
  • Interests:Truth Prevails

Posted 12 October 2016 - 02:36 PM

He has ALL the classic symptoms. This is a man who will face his two underage accusers in civil court for RAPE. Don't forget that. THAT'S why Chump didn't invite Flowers or bring up Bill's past. He knows Hillary will let him have it on the rape charges. They have an agreement on this I am sure. If he breaks it she will lay him out.

----

Yeah, I heard the snorting and the puffing.
I thought Trumpinator was channeling his inner Bull, the way he was pacing and posturing behind Hillary, like a predator.

Cocaine use, on the other, might explain the many posturing charges and snorting he exhibited.
So, is a blood test in order?

1 God: 1 World: 1 People     :peaceman: 

#8 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 12 October 2016 - 02:40 PM

Uh oh. Hillary is a cocaine addict? OMG. Story below. :lol:

http://www.usapoliti...e-addict-video/

#9 (Folsom Trails)

(Folsom Trails)
  • Visitors

Posted 12 October 2016 - 06:17 PM

Bills mistress. She would be very credible I'm sure. Yeah that's the ticket 1Joker. Watching that debate and maybe Howard was right. He can't blame the microphone again. The stalking was creepy too. Coming up behind a woman like that was scary. And btw, since Chump bragged he could walk backstage at beauty contests and see naked women a former Miss Teen USA has come out today and confirmed that. Two other women he groped also came out. They all have names too. This is besides the rape charges he faces in civil court and the 911 tape where ex wife Ivana says my husband raped me. Good luck with all that.

#10 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 12 October 2016 - 06:23 PM

60507162.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users