• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts
  • Interests:Truth Prevails

Posted 09 May 2017 - 04:17 PM

Comey firing: Reaction from members of Congress on FBI director’s dismissal

https://www.washingt...m=.29da324611b6

Sen. Richard Blumenthal (D-Conn.)

On CNN: “It is an abuse of power if the FBI was in fact investigating the president of the United States. For the president to fire someone who has him under active investigation is in my view an abuse of power.”

“If there was every any doubt about the need for a special independent prosecutor, which I’ve been advocating for months, there is no question now.”

Sen. Richard Burr (R-N.C.)

“I am troubled by the timing and reasoning of Director Comey’s termination. I have found Director Comey to be a public servant of the highest order, and his dismissal further confuses an already difficult investigation by the Committee. In my interactions with the Director and with the Bureau under his leadership, he and the FBI have always been straightforward with our Committee. Director Comey has been more forthcoming with information than any FBI Director I can recall in my tenure on the congressional intelligence committees. His dismissal, I believe, is a loss for the Bureau and the nation.”

Let's see: It took Nixon 5 years of disastrous misconduct to be impeached.
I think Trump will beat that record and be out in under 5 months.     :BOO:

:CHARLIEBROWNCLOUD:      

1 God: 1 World: 1 People     :peaceman: 

#2 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 04:26 PM

FAKE NEWS!!!

:lol: You Dems wanted Comey fired BEFORE AND AFTER the election because he *stole* the election from Hillary!!...now you're mad that he's been fired :lol: You should CHEER Comey's firing!!

You just can't make this stuff up !!

Make up your mind, dummies :)

Oh, and remember that Bill Clinton FIRED FBI Director Bill Sessions in 1993. Yes, it happens.

P.S.: still no evidence of any Russian involvement, (and Comey even told Trump exactly that) but lots of evidence of Hillary corruption and criminality that Comey covered up in order to help Hillary win, but it backfired!! Subpoenas soon? Grand Juries soon? Orange jumpsuits and shackles soon? :lol:

Comey was fired for being corrupt and incompetent. It's as simple as that. Oh, and elections have consequences!!  :)

comey-333333333333333333.jpg?w=510

#3 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

Just visiting this planet.

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 06:00 AM

Grand jury subpoenas issued in FBI's Russia investigation

http://www.cnn.com/2...ury-fbi-russia/

Federal prosecutors have issued grand jury subpoenas to associates of former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn seeking business records, as part of the ongoing probe of Russian meddling in last year's election, according to people familiar with the matter.

The subpoenas represent the first sign of a significant escalation of activity in the FBI's broader investigation begun last July into possible ties between Trump campaign associates and Russia.

Oh, this is "Nixonian!"
And just like the previous Republican crook, he's going down.

#4 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 06:07 AM

Comey was fired for being corrupt and incompetent. The investigation of HIM has been going on since Trump was Inaugurated on Jan. 20th. Don't believe the *Fake News*, folks. The media LIES!! Keep crying, Dems!! :lol:

the-corrupt-fb-james-b-comey-jr-fbi-chie

#5 Who_Do_You_Trust

Who_Do_You_Trust

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 07:52 AM

He keeps firing people who are in positions to discover or uncover horribly damaging facts about the Russian thing.  Where there's smoke......

And being amateurs, at some point it's likely they will trip over their own feet and it will all come crashing down.  

#6 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 08:02 AM

Comey was fired for being corrupt and incompetent. Don't let the liars lie to you!! I love it when liars get de-railed. And it's masterful the way that Trump is tweaking and trolling the media!!   :lol:

clinton-comey-lynch-partners-in-crime.jp

#7 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 01:42 PM

OK, this is just priceless. MSNBC (of all people) grilling total idiot Democrat Maxine Waters on the Comey firing (short video below). Oh, the double-speak, hypocrisy, and stupidity of Democrats!! Man, you just can't make this stuff up!! :lol: Enjoy.

http://ntknetwork.co...omey-hypocrisy/

#8 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 02:52 PM

It's not even fun any more! -_-

This Trump disaster is so overwhelmingly criminal that I feel the party is over.  :wave2:

It's just matter of time now until the slow, boring process of impeachment gets started.  :zzz:

What a joke of a president! And this is your hero?   :joker:

Someone who boasts about grabbing women, how "hard it is" to be president, and "Who knew" how complicated health care reform was!

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/10/opinion/comey-trump-deep-throat.html?_r=0

Once again, Donald Trump has done something that no president before him dared to do. This time, he has fired an FBI director engaged in an active and continuing investigation of his own campaign. The decision reflects President Trump’s most autocratic instincts, showcasing his contempt for the independence of federal investigators as well as for the basic search for truth.

It's all over but the crying.
Maybe I'll take a trip to the Bahamas and come back when the Apprentice President is in jail.

:beverage:

#9 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 02:59 PM

Quoting the New York Times? :lol: Classic!!

The *ultimate definition* of FAKE NEWS!! :) Keep hyperventilating and grasping at straws, you anti-Trump dunces.. you amuse us.

#10 Who_Do_You_Trust

Who_Do_You_Trust

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 06:35 AM

Frank Luntz, a renown republican party strategist, said he will be moving to New Zealand.  He has purchased 45 acres there, will sub-divide it into 1 acre plots, and is offering them to anyone who wants to join him.  Luntz said, "The greatest country in the history of civilization is rapidly becoming uncivilized...I will be no part of it."    

#11 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 06:44 AM

Comey was fired, in part, over his corruption and criminality in connection with Hillary and the Clinton Foundation. Comey has been under investigation since Jan. 20th, and was fired FOR CAUSE. And hopefully he will be prosecuted along with Hillary and Loretta Lynch...and other corrupt Democrats.

james-comey-clinton-foundation-corruptio

#12 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 12 May 2017 - 05:41 PM

Keep believing that.  :who-me:

Because the truth will shake you to your core:     :huh:

That Fake pResident tRump is orchestrating a massive cover-up that will see him impeached before he reaches his 4th month in office.

Not to worry - Putin has a place for him in Crimea.  :summerteeth:

#13 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 12 May 2017 - 06:30 PM

What about all those Clinton connections to Russia, Podesta and his brother, the uranium deal Hillary made....?   You seem to leave that stuff out Vinny....?   Care to address it at all...?   Let's make it simple.  Podesta, his brother, and their Russian deal, Rusnano and Joule Unlimited.   Please, oh please, just address this one real story for me and I will be happy.   I think you will ignore it, you and the MSM.  You'll keep going after fake news about Trump while the real news, from a few years ago is right in your face....!   Sad thing is that it puts the democrats, the ones at the top, the Clintons, Podesta, Huma, in the real Russian story.   Address it, the real news, I dare you.....!   Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#14 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 07:31 AM

"The Russians had absolutely nothing to do with our election, they did not collude with the Trump campaign, they did not sabotage the Hillary campaign, and to believe so is folly, bordering on fantasy. Also, President Trump is NOT under any kind of investigation, nor should he be, and he was completely within his right to terminate FBI Director Comey for cause".

~ Democrat Senator Dianne Feinstein

Article below. Checkmate. :)

https://theconservat...-investigation/

#15 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 05:27 AM

Clapper calls Trump democracy assailant

http://www.arkansaso...racy-assailant/

American democracy is "under assault" on separate fronts from President Donald Trump and Russia, the former U.S. intelligence chief warned Sunday, expressing dismay over the abrupt firing of FBI Director James Comey amid a probe into Moscow's meddling in U.S. elections and possible ties with the Trump campaign.

"To fire him mid-investigation, boy oh boy, that raises a lot of questions," Warner said.

Lawmakers from both parties reprimanded Trump's actions, which included shifting explanations from the White House for Comey's dismissal and an ominous tweet by Trump that warned Comey against leaks to the press because he may have "tapes" of their conversations. The lawmakers called for a new FBI director without any political background and said Trump would need to hand over to Congress any taped conversations with Comey, if they exist.

James Clapper is former Chief of US Intelligence.

And so the collapse continues.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: trump, empeachement, coverup, Russia, Comey firing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users