#16 SacKen

SacKen

Lifer

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,286 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 01:06 PM

QUOTE(mylo @ Mar 12 2008, 01:50 PM) View Post
I questioned her briefly about it, and it was around the fact it's not a proven or FDA approved technology, but I was still surprised it wasn't just "we don't do it" it was forcibly "do not get it done!"

After researching the science behind ultrasounds and their affect on tissue, it makes sense. I wish I had known before we went. The only reason we went is because Kaiser isn't going to do another one until our big 20-week one where they check everything out. Since we originally went at 7-weeks, the only "picture" we had was a big empty void with this little grain of rice! My wife wanted something that looked like a baby without waiting another 7 weeks.

If I knew last week what I know now, we probably wouldn't have done it. sad.gif

We only paid for a 2D because she just wanted something more than the grain of rice picture. However, the lady was so excited that she wanted to see a 3D image, so she turned it on. Only for a few seconds, though. She said she was excited because she rarely gets to do them when they are this small and in the "alien" state. Most people come in after 20-weeks.
"Just think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of them are even stupider!" -- George Carlin

#17 stacycam

stacycam

blah blah blah

• Premium Member
  • 2,154 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 02:16 PM

Ken - I didn't know your wife was pregnant! Congratulations!!!!

#18 SacKen

SacKen

Lifer

• Premium Member
  • 2,286 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 03:40 PM

QUOTE(stacycam @ Mar 12 2008, 03:16 PM) View Post
Ken - I didn't know your wife was pregnant! Congratulations!!!!

Thanks! I mentioned it in another thread where the plethora of "roundies" (blame mylo) on MyFolsom was being discussed.

"Just think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of them are even stupider!" -- George Carlin

#19 stacycam

stacycam

blah blah blah

• Premium Member
  • 2,154 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 07:46 PM

I rarely go to the pregger pages, unless I'm bored, since I'm so happily NOT pregnant. laugh.gif so I missed your post. I actually only checked this thread because I saw your name as last replied. I couldn't imagine why you'd post on this subject if you didn't have little one on the way.

I hope you both have a happy and healthy remainder of the pregnancy. smile.gif

#20 george 1

george 1

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 04:55 PM

QUOTE (Jenncez @ Mar 12 2008, 08:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Have any of you gone to the 3D/4D Ultrasound Facilities in Roseville while pregnant?

I found these three places...all sound good...different packages/prices etc. I decided to go with the cheapest one (Sonotech). Anyone have experiences at any of the places you can share? I don't want to be disappointed or ripped off.

Sonotech

Invision

Who's Kicking

We are also located in the city of Roseville. We offer in office and mobile 3d/4d ultrasounds.
The Baby Connection

Edited by george 1, 16 March 2010 - 04:56 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users