Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 24 February 2022 - 08:58 PM

This POS needs to be assassinated. 

Canadian-PM-Justin-Trudeau-640x480.jpg

Oh Canada........!    Maybe you should be investigated for that....?    Wishing him dead in your mind is different from calling for him to be killed....     Secret Service anyone....?  You seem to wish death upon anybody who disagrees with you...?

Maybe just do it yourself, coward, the coward that you are....!    Keyboard assassin..?   And I hate the turd too....   Just don't want to see him dead, just unelected and put out to pasture....   Grow up idiot...!

1A - 2A = -1A

#1277 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 25 February 2022 - 08:24 PM

Same dumb cartoon over and over again in retort....?    What, you outa ideas bro....?   Out of facts....?   Too dumb to keep up with me....?    I think that is it......   Yep, you prove that you are the dumbest one here day after day......   Sad thing is that you just don't know it..........  Yet...  Someday....?   Maybe....?   No, I don't think you see it........   The rest of us do....   Maybe not Rose, not yet 

1A - 2A = -1A

#1278 Rose White

Rose White

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts

Posted 23 March 2022 - 02:59 PM

I was just reviewing some past post and found one so humorous, I have to post it here. This posted by FOLSOMBOUND, Dec. 1, 2021

Wow, only 2 NeoCon morons left on the forums.  ChipShot/2Asses, Steve keeps letting you stay even though John got rid of you for your foul-mouthed, idiotic comments.  Rose appears to be just a troll for ChipShot.  You will both probably disappear when you get serious cases of Covid.  The stupidity of both of you on these forum pages is beyond belief.  :lmaosmiley:  :lmaosmiley:

Well Aces, it seems we have proved them wrong! So wrong, in fact, that they are gone and we are still here!  LOL!!!!! (Did they all die???)

Yea, we are so stupid, we should be dead by now of Covid, because we didn't get our shots!   :lmao:

I'm thinking that Steve gives more value to free speech than John ever did. And since the rest of this board is pretty much dead, we are the only ones holding it together.  :lmaosmiley: 

#1279 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 24 March 2022 - 11:05 AM

Rose, you are right as usual. Chris and folsombound are just ignorant Lib morons. Just dumb as a rock. Hopefully they are pushing up daisies now, because stupid should have consequences. That would be a hoot!! Ya can't fix stupid, as Chris can attest to. Can you imagine waking up every day and waiting for Govt to give you your daily orders, when to get another shot, when to get another booster, etc? THAT is how stupid Democrats are!! Complete fools. :lol:

#1280 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 01 April 2022 - 07:35 PM

Rose, you are right as usual. Chris and folsombound are just ignorant Lib morons. Just dumb as a rock. Hopefully they are pushing up daisies now, because stupid should have consequences. That would be a hoot!! Ya can't fix stupid, as Chris can attest to. Can you imagine waking up every day and waiting for Govt to give you your daily orders, when to get another shot, when to get another booster, etc? THAT is how stupid Democrats are!! Complete fools. :lol:

I actually am a liberal Acehole...   I believe I should be able to carry a weapon to defend myself everywhere I go.  Can't decide between my .40 cal or my 9mm....   Or my .380....   Like the .380 for sure...   Low recoil and return to target quickly....  Love that Ruger small carry LCP.....    Anyway....  I should not be told I need to take a vaccine I do not want or think I need.   My body, my choice.  I did make the choice to get vaccinated as I know the science behind it.   Not because government told me to do so.   I am a liberal....   Libertarian actually.   That is why I started this thread.   I don't want democrat stooges coming to my door telling me what I should do.  Sadly you are too dumb to figure this stuff out on your own....   Uneducated that you are...  And I know you are vaxed and boosted but you still come here playing the game that you are not...............?   Talking the tough guy talk when you are actually the biggest wimp here........ You and Rose now can talk to each other for another 2 or 3 weeks until I check back in to see if you are still stupid.   I am not holding my breath....

1A - 2A = -1A

#1281 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 15 April 2022 - 04:37 PM

Yep, you got nothing as usual........     Me, stupid....?    Am I not the one with a science degree who works in a lab, making antibodies for over 30 years now....  Yep, me stupid...!    And you do what...?   You never said.  That says a lot.   No college degree I am guessing....    Well, pretty obvious............   Not that smart you are...   As they say.   Stupid is as Stupid does...   And you prove it often.  So often you have killed this board with your constant postings of nonsense and vitriol.  You and Rose enjoy yourselves here,  no one else wants to play with you two......    I love that you registered here multiple times under different names and you still think you are under the radar.   Proving dumb all over again.   Your thoughts jkpls...?  Chipshot.....?  Acehole....?

1A - 2A = -1A

#1282 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 20 April 2022 - 02:50 PM

3edmi3.jpg

#1283 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 22 April 2022 - 06:37 PM

Yes, same stupid cartoon in response...............  Ad nauseum.....

Same stupid Acehole,  the only one left here by shear vacuous default of intelligent conversation and total loss of content and character.........

Even Rose left you..........   Probably because she does not understand the science........  Well, I know she does not...  

But bless her heart.......   Good thing you did not get her killed by convincing her not to get vaxxed all the while you got the vax, and at half her age....!

Well done you turd...!

Congrats, you own the forum now.......   Nobody else but you posts here now.....

Even the mods seem to have given in to you, Acehole, Chipshot, jkpls, or who ever you are lately..........

I think right there is a reason to ban you, multiple registrations.............?  

Hey mods, enforce the rules..........!

Or this will be a forum of one..........

The Acehole..........

1A - 2A = -1A

#1284 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 09 August 2022 - 06:10 PM

1%20(11).jpg

1A - 2A = -1A

#1285 Chris