12 replies to this topic

#1 Rose White

Rose White

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts

Posted 23 June 2018 - 01:51 PM

Many don't realize how much America is attacked from other countries, to change our government.

They take actions that impact our politics, our economy and our laws.

Why? Follow the money.

http://dailycaller.c...gration-speech/

#2 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 23 June 2018 - 02:24 PM

I wonder how many illegal alien invaders and drug cartel members is "too many" for Dems? 100 million? 1 billion? Come on, all you open border Dems who are so concerned "about the children"... can you answer the question? You willing to endure the crime and chaos that would follow? I'm talking SERIOUS societal problems that can't be reversed. You care that much about "winning"?

#3 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 23 June 2018 - 02:48 PM

Democrats don't mind at all, they register them "democrat" so they vote as they are told to get more free stuff, you know, the stuff my tax dollars are paying for.  

1A - 2A = -1A

#4 Rose White

Rose White

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts

Posted 23 June 2018 - 02:53 PM

I wonder how many illegal alien invaders and drug cartel members is "too many" for Dems? 100 million? 1 billion? Come on, all you open border Dems who are so concerned "about the children"... can you answer the question? You willing to endure the crime and chaos that would follow?

I doubt they even consider how many we can take or what impact they will have on the populace here. Most violence by illegal emigrates is against their own race. But, more and more violence is seen against other races now.  The cost of these immigrates is very high. Most Americans are not willing to pay it and Congress never votes for funds when they are needed, to care for the immigration they want.

Did you read where one child, taken from his mother at the border, had a go-fund-me page put up?  Last count it had collected $18,000.

Turns out, the child was never taken from her....that fact came from her own mouth!

Social media is the new way to spread lies and propaganda to Americans and most are gullible enough to believe what is said.

#5 Who_Do_You_Trust

Who_Do_You_Trust

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 23 June 2018 - 05:25 PM

I doubt they even consider how many we can take or what impact they will have on the populace here. Most violence by illegal emigrates is against their own race. But, more and more violence is seen against other races now.  The cost of these immigrates is very high. Most Americans are not willing to pay it and Congress never votes for funds when they are needed, to care for the immigration they want.   Yeah, we voted these guys into congress so have no one to blame but ourselves.

Did you read where one child, taken from his mother at the border, had a go-fund-me page put up?  Last count it had collected $18,000.

Turns out, the child was never taken from her....that fact came from her own mouth!  Correction - they've collected $19 million.

Social media is the new way to spread lies and propaganda to Americans and most are gullible enough to believe what is said.  Yeah, look what happened in the 2016 election.  

The article you posted makes no sense when you consider the truth.  

First, Mexicans are not clamouring to come to the USA.  Over the past 5 years over 1 million Mexicans have returned to Mexico.  Why?  Because the Mexican economy has been better than ours.

Second,  the ONLY reason the guy running for Mexico President wants open borders with the USA is to get rid of the Central American Refugees who are bailing out of Nicaragua, Guatemala,  and Honduras.  He just wants them to pass thru Mexico and become our problem.  It's his way to get votes in Mexico and will probably work.  

And finally, the primary cause of this immigration problem is America's unending thirst for illegal DRUGS.  These Central American governments are weak and corrupt, so they've been overrun with gangs, cartels, and violence in the support of drug smuggling business. It's the main reason people want to leave.  Want to get rid of the immigration problem?  Then get rid of the illegal drug problem in the USA.  then there will be no incentive for the drug gangs to flourish in Central America. 

#6 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 23 June 2018 - 05:50 PM

Seems that the Lib Dems here don't want to answer my simple question: How many illegal alien criminal invaders is too many? 100 million.. 1 billion? They want open borders.. why? Oh, that's right.. for the *children*. :lol: Ulterior motives of course. And it would lead to dark days for America, as Rose said. And at that time, Dems would become "fair game".. and therein lies the reason why Libs want to take the guns away. I'm guessing my side wins that battle.

#7 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 23 June 2018 - 07:53 PM

OOORR. They countries with the drug cartels could actually fight the cartels themselves....

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#8 Who_Do_You_Trust

Who_Do_You_Trust

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 23 June 2018 - 08:26 PM

OOORR. They countries with the drug cartels could actually fight the cartels themselves....

I worry about that.  The army in Guatemala is deeply involved with the drug smuggling industry.  It'll be hard to get them to cooperate with anti drug enforcement.  I have a couple other solutions:

-  Send the US military into these countries and eradicate the gangs.  We've wiped out ISIS in Iraq and Syria, why can't we do it in Central America?  Yeah, it'll cost some money, but at least there is an obvious direct benefit to the USA. 

-  Make drugs completely legal in the USA.  cocaine, heroin, opioids, fentanyl, etc.  Several benefits - 1)  The cost of the drugs will plummet, which will put the Central American drug gangs out of business.  2) The drugs will be regulated as to quality and purity, which should appease the "do-gooders" who actually worry about drug addicts killing themselves.  3)  It'll be a whole new market for the pharmaceutical companies  so they can continue their obscene profitability machine.  4)  With drugs available in any quantity, serious drug addicts will OD and kill themselves (the Darwin effect) which will reduce the demand, forcing prices to go even lower.  Everybody wins.  BTW - this has worked in Europe.

Once the drug cartels are wiped out, I'd bet that a majority of refugees will return to their countries.  I believe they'd rather live at home than abroad.

#9 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 23 June 2018 - 08:45 PM

Let's wipe out the gangs in the US as well....domestic terrorists.  Watch gun deaths plummet if that happens.  Well, other than the year the gang members are rounded up...

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#10 Rose White

Rose White

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts

Posted 27 June 2018 - 01:13 PM

Well, it's in full mode!  The drug cartels are trying to kill cops in Texas. The news article doesn't say that, but intelligent people put two and two together and, what do ya know?....they come out with 4!

A drug, only the druggies can get, was used in this instance. That's how Mexico was taken over by the drug cartels. If they couldn't bribe a cop, they killed him. They kept it up until the whole damned police force was under the control of the drug cartels. And they are trying to do that here.

https://www.infowars...eriff-vehicles/

#11 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 27 June 2018 - 03:12 PM

Well, it's in full mode!  The drug cartels are trying to kill cops in Texas. The news article doesn't say that, but intelligent people put two and two together and, what do ya know?....they come out with 4!

A drug, only the druggies can get, was used in this instance. That's how Mexico was taken over by the drug cartels. If they couldn't bribe a cop, they killed him. They kept it up until the whole damned police force was under the control of the drug cartels. And they are trying to do that here.

https://www.infowars...eriff-vehicles/

Wow Rose....!   Why is this story not all over the liberal progressive MSM....?    Oh, I forgot, they hate cops, probably more than they do the military but not as much as they hate Trump.  Did you see the story where a rookie cop got charged for killing an "unarmed black youth" I think in Philadelphia....?  Saw the news report on NBC morning news.  They failed to report that the kid was involved in a drive by shooting earlier, ran from the car, the car had two handguns left in it, and after he was shot they found an empty magazine in his pocket (I am sure is was more than 10 rounds too...!).  Chris

Story:  http://www.dailymail...l-homicide.html

1A - 2A = -1A

#12 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 27 June 2018 - 06:03 PM

How do you fix the *invasion* problem we have?  Arm LOTS of border agents and ICE agents with AK-47's and sniper rifles.  And have plenty of backhoes around to bury the bodies.  No court cases.  No attorneys.  No problem.  THIS is how you stop an invasion, which is an ACT OF WAR!!  Oh, and get started on securing the border with a wall, like Hillary said in 2006.

img56012707d161b.jpg

#13 Rose White

Rose White

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts

Posted 29 June 2018 - 10:39 AM

Further reports on the corruption that is trying to take over America. If anyone doubts what Mexico leaders intend, follow the money.

https://www.infowars...ial-candidates/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users