Shocked To Discover Grow House Around The Corner

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 caligirlz

caligirlz

Living Legend

• 3,163 posts

Posted 08 September 2015 - 08:27 PM

Just heard from a neighbor that there was a fire around the corner 2 weeks ago. The news says they don't know how the fire got started, BUT per the neighbor who lives across the street, "they were growing weed in the backyard. There was also faulty wiring in the house related to the weed, and that's how the fire got started. The neighbor woke up in the middle of the night around 4 am & saw glowing across the street, he apparently called 911, and then ran across the street to wake them up. A woman would not come out of the house right away because she was looking for something. Once the fire was out, and the authorities were gone, 2 teens came over, went in the house & carried out 2 silver suitcases." Apparently the house is owned by the grandparents, but the teens live there.

This is all very interesting, & alarming. I was actually up that night at 4 am and remember seeing a lot of activity on the street (via my cameras). There were lots of cars parked in front of my house, across the street and down towards the corner. I remember seeing teens running around the corner & returning to their cars. I didnt think much of it, because the rebellious brats across the street are now teens & I figured there were out carousing. And thankfully, the baseball activity has decreased significantly.

On a side note, some young girl entered my backyard without permission this weekend...just walked in like she belonged there because I did not answer the front door in her time frame. I chased her out. She has no concept of private property. Entitled brat or perhaps someone scooping out property?

http://psn911.us/201...marijuana-grow/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users