86 replies to this topic

#31 Deb aka Resume Lady

Deb aka Resume Lady

Hopeless Addict

• No Politics!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,361 posts
  • Interests:Sole proprietor: Tailored Resume Services
    Volunteer: Court Appointed Special Advocate for a child in the foster care system

Posted 18 April 2013 - 08:58 PM

Very interesting! What happens when you wring out a washcloth in zero-G?

http://cosmiclog.nbc...ow-we-know?lite
Job Search Consultant
Tailored Resume Services
(916) 984-0855

Volunteer, Court Appointed Special Advocate for Sacramento CASA * I Am for the Child
Making a Difference in the Life of Abused and Neglected Children in Foster Care
http://www.sacramentocasa.org/

I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do. ~ Edward Everett Hale

"How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world." ~ Anne Frank

#32 triplekickflip

triplekickflip

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 09:46 PM

#33 Carl G

Carl G

Hall Of Famer

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,674 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 08:07 AM

Musicians with a sense of humor. Who'd guess?

#34 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 10:20 AM

I really enjoyed the musicians...way to make people's lives a little more surreal.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#35 Carl G

Carl G

Hall Of Famer

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,674 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 08:40 AM

Are you special?

#36 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 08:32 PM

Ok, this one has very coarse language, but the funny part is that it is an actual letter written by a sorority president to her sister...but it is read by a professional actor in an emotion filled tirade.

Oops..not PG, so I edited out the link. Search Michael Shannon reads sorority letter if you must see it.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#37 Carl G

Carl G

Hall Of Famer

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,674 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 11:54 AM

I don't mean this to be political. I just find politicians' verbal failures humorous.

So to be fair, here is another.

#38 folsom500

folsom500

Folsom Gardner

• 6,562 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 01:37 PM

I have often have dreams of flying even before I ever saw videos about Wingsuits-

A pure fantasy to actually do it as I am now too old.. but can view these flying men and women and just wonder what it is really like. And Traveling at 140 Miles per hour

Man can glide with the eagles

Another great  day in the adventure of exploration and sight.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has"
-Margaret Mead-

#39 Carl G

Carl G

Hall Of Famer

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,674 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 02:27 PM

Do you think the parents sent the kid in?

#40 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 03:04 PM

Here is some pretty cool high speed photography of a glass anomaly exploding. Really neat how they explain the physics, and then demonstrate at 130,000 frames per second.

#41 Deb aka Resume Lady

Deb aka Resume Lady

Hopeless Addict

• No Politics!
  • 8,361 posts
    Volunteer: Court Appointed Special Advocate for a child in the foster care system

Posted 10 May 2013 - 09:26 PM

Just plain cute: http://www.youtube.c..._E2f0mQmI?rel=0

Job Search Consultant
Tailored Resume Services
(916) 984-0855

Volunteer, Court Appointed Special Advocate for Sacramento CASA * I Am for the Child

I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do. ~ Edward Everett Hale

"How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world." ~ Anne Frank

#42 Deb aka Resume Lady

Deb aka Resume Lady

Hopeless Addict

• No Politics!
  • 8,361 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 09:33 PM

Here is some pretty cool high speed photography of a glass anomaly exploding. Really neat how they explain the physics, and then demonstrate at 130,000 frames per second.

Oh, that was way cool!

Job Search Consultant
Tailored Resume Services
(916) 984-0855

#43 Deb aka Resume Lady

Deb aka Resume Lady

Hopeless Addict

• No Politics!
  • 8,361 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 09:44 AM

And another cute one:

Job Search Consultant
Tailored Resume Services
(916) 984-0855

#44 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 09:59 PM

This one builds slowly, but is pretty enjoyable:

#45 Deb aka Resume Lady

Deb aka Resume Lady

Hopeless Addict

• No Politics!
  • 8,361 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 08:43 AM

This one builds slowly, but is pretty enjoyable:

O

M

G

That was hysterical! (I'm glad I swallowed my coffee first.) Thanks for sharing.

There's a part 2:

Job Search Consultant
Tailored Resume Services
(916) 984-0855

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users