#31 DrKoz23

DrKoz23

Hall Of Famer

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,289 posts

Posted 26 September 2006 - 03:17 PM

QUOTE(Robert Giacometti @ Sep 26 2006, 04:06 PM) View Post

Maybe he 's trying to avoid having anyone run a negative campaign against him.

Do you think he would be subject to one?

#32 mylo

mylo

Mmm.. Tomato

• 16,763 posts

Posted 26 September 2006 - 03:21 PM

QUOTE(Robert Giacometti @ Sep 26 2006, 04:06 PM) View Post

Maybe he 's trying to avoid having anyone run a negative campaign against him.

Just have everyone convinced it's Gordon vs. Howell, then take all the free votes? Probably not a half-bad idea!
"Ah, yes, those Gucci extremists and their Prada jihad!" --ducky

#33 tessieca

tessieca

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,292 posts

Posted 26 September 2006 - 09:01 PM

Andy isn't a nasty campaign kind of guy. He'll run a campaign based on his own merits.

You know, strategically, if you feel strongly about a candidate (such as Kerri), you can always make your vote more powerful by voting for one.
"Sometimes on purpose and sometimes by accident, teachers' unions have a long history of working against the interests of children in the name of job security for adults. And Democrats in particular have a history of facilitating this obstructionism in exchange for campaign donations and votes." . . .Amanda Ripley re "Waiting for Superman" movie.

#34 old soldier

old soldier

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,715 posts

Posted 27 September 2006 - 07:25 AM

ok tessica you i think go along with the old soldier that the best thing for kerri folks is to just vote for her and nobody else cause we don't know how the votes will count up

it would seem best if gordon lost and then it would be kerri vs the boys again. it would still not good if gordon beat morin...the way I see it morin is a puppet on strings for old miklos and if gordon got in he would be a lap puppet like old charlie mccarthy.

I stll think lurking out there are the developers who want to cut open space south of 50 and get zoning that will have them get the most profit from their land.

I'd like to see a candidate get an anti developer attitude or one who would say that they would hold their feet to the fire when it comes to getting the best deal for us citizens.

if the old town was built out nobidy would give a hoot about the election.

#35 melloguy

melloguy

All Star

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 382 posts

Posted 27 September 2006 - 02:06 PM

QUOTE(old soldier @ Sep 27 2006, 08:25 AM) View Post

...if gordon got in he would be a lap puppet like old charlie mccarthy.

OS - I think he was previously referred to on this forum as a "lapdog." whistle.gif

http://www.tomatopag...d...c=2590&st=0

The posts from the last election make for some interesting reading...
"America is like a healthy body and its resistance is three-fold: its patriotism, its morality and its spiritual life. If we can undermine these three areas, America will collapse from within." -- Joseph Stalin, former dictator of the Soviet Union

#36 camay2327

camay2327

GO NAVY

• 11,481 posts

Posted 28 September 2006 - 10:55 AM

Anyone wanting to help Kerri go to one of these websites.

You want a sign in your yard let us know.

http://www.votekerri...om/default.html

http://www.votekerri...erriHowell.aspx

A VETERAN Whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount "up to and including their life". That is HONOR, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -Author unknown-

#37 old soldier

old soldier

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,715 posts

Posted 28 September 2006 - 12:45 PM

hey mollowguy, I like the lapdog description too.l maybee he could be a puppet when he was talking and a lap dog the rest of the time.....he has got some mighty big signs though

#38 camay2327

camay2327

GO NAVY

• 11,481 posts

Posted 29 September 2006 - 10:33 AM

JOE, I started an item for Kerri Howell here quite some time ago. Put your information in here.

Cal
A VETERAN Whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount "up to and including their life". That is HONOR, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -Author unknown-

#39 camay2327

camay2327

GO NAVY

• 11,481 posts

Posted 29 September 2006 - 03:05 PM

Use this link please...

flag.gif flag.gif flag.gif flag.gif flag.gif flag.gif flag.gif

#40 camay2327

camay2327

GO NAVY

• 11,481 posts

Posted 29 September 2006 - 04:29 PM

I copied Joe's item in here. Hope that was OK, Joe???

JoeKing

Kerri Howell has a blog on her site. You can find it here:
http://www.voteKerriHowell.com/blog. There's also a link from the home page, voteKerriHowell.com

Kerri is asking for your questions, suggestions, topics, etc.

If you want to know where she stands on any topic, drop by. Or send her an email with your suggestions:

Kerri_Howell@voteKerriHowell.com

Joe

#41 camay2327

camay2327

GO NAVY

• 11,481 posts

Posted 01 October 2006 - 11:58 AM

If anyone wants to place a sign for Kerri Howell in your yard, let me know. I will try and get one there for you and pick it up after the election is over. Send me a message.

#42 DrKoz23

DrKoz23

Hall Of Famer

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,289 posts

Posted 01 October 2006 - 01:08 PM

QUOTE(camay2327 @ Oct 1 2006, 12:58 PM) View Post

If anyone wants to place a sign for Kerri Howell in your yard, let me know. I will try and get one there for you and pick it up after the election is over. Send me a message.

Do you just try to keep bumping this topic to the top by posting the same thing. You already asked if anyone wants a yard sign. I think people can read the previous post...

"Anyone wanting to help Kerri go to one of these websites. You want a sign in your yard let us know."

Not that I am against Kerri... but you always like to knock people for posting the same thing twice... or starting other topics about the same issue (ie arena discussion).

#43 camay2327

camay2327

GO NAVY

• 11,481 posts

Posted 01 October 2006 - 01:19 PM

DrKoz23, the reason for my last post was for people to PM me so they could leave their name, address etc so I could place a sign if they wanted one. That way they would not have to put their address out here on the web. Maybe I should have gone back a ways and edited one of my previous messages with that info.

#44 mylo

mylo

Mmm.. Tomato

• 16,763 posts

Posted 01 October 2006 - 04:08 PM

Uhm, vote Kerri?
"Ah, yes, those Gucci extremists and their Prada jihad!" --ducky

#45 Kerri Howell

Kerri Howell

All Star

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip