#33 Andrea V

Andrea V

Girl ur mom warned u about!

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,657 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 11:23 PM

QUOTE(Jolene @ Jun 29 2007, 08:55 PM) View Post
Except for the fact that it's ALLLLLLLLLLL the way across town from Target. wink.gif

HAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! wedgie.gif
<3

#34 MSgt

MSgt

Living Legend

• 3,405 posts
  • Interests:Camping
    Reading
    Fishing
    Read and discuss about spiritual matters

Posted 02 July 2007 - 08:03 AM

Everyone - Check and clean your dryer vents. A house fire occured in Natoma Station early this am. It caught fire in the dryer vent. All these houses are the same age. It could happen to any of us.
http://www.tomatopag...d...c=13440&hl=

#35 D's TK

D's TK

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts

Posted 04 July 2007 - 08:59 PM

been busy so I almost missed this one...count me under NS for 3.5 years now...we love it!! biggrin.gif

#36 stangage70

stangage70

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 718 posts

Posted 13 July 2007 - 09:39 AM

Me too!

2 years in October...

#37 Jenncez

Jenncez

Your Local Scentsy & Thirty-One Consultant

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 13 July 2007 - 10:06 AM

What all is considered Natoma Station? I'm over near Blue Ravine and Bidwell. Which I believe is Central District???

#38 tessieca

tessieca

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 5,292 posts

Posted 13 July 2007 - 01:34 PM

That's pretty much our L&L district (except that we don't handle PC Road, and only 1/2 of Iron Point into the median). Woodbridge, Lakeridge or whatever they call themselves these days, Oak Villas, Cresleigh, and what we old timers refer to as Natoma Station Proper (the circles off Turnpike and the streets off the circles).

Sorry, Jen, you're not in NS. It's actually a subdivision named after the train station that used to be located at Blue Ravine and Folsom Blvd. to service the Natomas Water Company. You can see pictures at the museum.

I believe the NS Proper land used to be a plum orchard before it was mined.
"Sometimes on purpose and sometimes by accident, teachers' unions have a long history of working against the interests of children in the name of job security for adults. And Democrats in particular have a history of facilitating this obstructionism in exchange for campaign donations and votes." . . .Amanda Ripley re "Waiting for Superman" movie.

#39 tessieca

tessieca

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 5,292 posts

Posted 13 July 2007 - 01:38 PM

21 on the list, with 2 or 3 honoraries (I'll include Gaelic since her kids go to schools with bunches of yours, and I'm partial to redheads).

Folsom Arts School van drove onto Fantages. Are you already on our list of NS posters?
"Sometimes on purpose and sometimes by accident, teachers' unions have a long history of working against the interests of children in the name of job security for adults. And Democrats in particular have a history of facilitating this obstructionism in exchange for campaign donations and votes." . . .Amanda Ripley re "Waiting for Superman" movie.

#40 Andrea V

Andrea V

Girl ur mom warned u about!

• Premium Member
  • 5,657 posts

Posted 13 July 2007 - 05:13 PM

QUOTE(tessieca @ Jul 13 2007, 02:38 PM) View Post
21 on the list, with 2 or 3 honoraries (I'll include Gaelic since her kids go to schools with bunches of yours, and I'm partial to redheads).

Folsom Arts School van drove onto Fantages. Are you already on our list of NS posters?

HA!! laugh.gif
<3

#41 olivia

olivia

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 01:59 PM

It seems like we have an abundance of myfolsom posters who hail from Natoma Station. I was curious just how many of you are.

Off the top of my head:

tessieca
cw68
bordercolliefan
andreav
chrisv
nsfather (assumed)
folsom500
dave
barbara

Who else?

Just ran across this while following up on an actual "mynatomastation.com" advertising sign that was recently placed at the corner of Turnpike and Hopfield. We've been here almost 4 yrs now. Wonder how many are in NS now?

#42 folsom500

folsom500

Folsom Gardner

• 6,562 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 03:40 PM

Just ran across this while following up on an actual "mynatomastation.com" advertising sign that was recently placed at the corner of Turnpike and Hopfield. We've been here almost 4 yrs now. Wonder how many are in NS now?

I saw that sign yesterday and kept forgetting to look it up- I am sure it is a Realtor but they are trying to bring a sense of community that I saw when I was living in Rocklin with a Realtor that organized many area garage sales and other activities.

I am still in NS and know many others from the previous posts here are but most do not seem to active recently...

Another great  day in the adventure of exploration and sight.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has"
-Margaret Mead-

#43 caligirlz

caligirlz

Living Legend

• 3,163 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 08:05 PM

I saw that sign yesterday and kept forgetting to look it up- I am sure it is a Realtor but they are trying to bring a sense of community that I saw when I was living in Rocklin with a Realtor that organized many area garage sales and other activities.

I am still in NS and know many others from the previous posts here are but most do not seem to active recently...

It is a realtor but that is only one aspect of her website, and she does reference myfolsom.

#44 giacomo

giacomo

All Star

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 447 posts
  • Interests:Wine, good food, goof friends traveling to Hawaii, soccer, 70's/80's music, , Lake Tahoe

Posted 22 November 2011 - 08:46 PM

We've been in NS for 19 years!

#45 splashtastic

splashtastic

• Registered Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 01:29 PM

10 years

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users