4347 replies to this topic

#2656 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 14 November 2019 - 12:53 PM

Democrats are SOO desperate... Obama had to get his corrupt, *black* friend Deval Patrick to enter the race... a total bit*h-slap to white corrupt Sleepy Senile Joe!! Looks like the DNC is just gonna dump Senile Joe off the side of the road! Story below. The Libs are in full *dumpster fire* mode. Trump loves watching a good Dem trainwreck!! :lol:

https://www.breitbar...-deval-patrick/

#2657 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 14 November 2019 - 01:22 PM

the lower house will impeach (and to their peril), the upper house will not,

Probably true.

But the real test will be in Nov. 2020.
Trump pissing off most Republicans, he's lost Independents.
He's lost the suburbs, Virginia, women, Hispanics, Blacks, scientists, and farmers.

No, he will lose badly in 2020, and so will the spineless Republican Senators.

Get ready for a Democratic sweep.

If you listen to nothing but the big left wing news networks, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NPR, NBC, Yahoo news, Google news, Atlantic, WaPo, HuffPo, NYTimes and believe them you should feel exactly as you do....!   You are told what to think, how to be outraged, what should trigger you, and your talking points are given to you every day to spread among your conversations for that day or week.  And you are being lied to in the hopes of "moving" public perception, moving the needle.  Remember, these are the same folks that said Hillary had a 97% chance of winning the election right up to the very election night that she lost.

My measure, my gauge, my data, my source is to go to the message boards of many news sources, articles, papers and read the peoples comments.  What I see is about 80-90% of the comments are pro Trump.  And these people making comments are single individuals who show up mostly just once in the threads.  The anti Trumper's are very prolific and comment often, not that many of them but they do make a lot of comments, sometimes they have 40, 50, 60 comments in a thread.  Most are nasty, insulting to others, and believe exactly like you do and make no attempt to be civil or factual.  So this is what tells me Trump will be your POTUS once again in 2020.  I am willing to bet many Benjamin's on it....!  Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#2658 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 14 November 2019 - 02:38 PM

Impeachment Backfire:  Trump's numbers rise, and the numbers for Corrupt Joe Biden fall. Story below. Dems are a trainwreck!! :lol:

https://www.breitbar...-bidens-crater/

#2659 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

Just visiting this planet.

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts
  • Interests:Truth Prevails

Posted 15 November 2019 - 07:27 AM

My measure, my gauge, my data, my source is to go to the message boards of many news sources, articles, papers and read the peoples comments.  What I see is about 80-90% of the comments are pro Trump.

Would that be Breitbart (which literally translates to White Supremacy) or InfoWars, by any chance?

Sources like that are not vetted. They are not open to peer review, no college education required to post,

no education at all, in fact. No requirement for verification. No open dialog. No rebuttal tolerated.

Meanwhile, at this very hour, we have witness after witness detailing how Guiliani and his goons,

at the request of Trump, destroyed the reputation of career diplomats in Ukraine just to get dirt

on the Bidens. Verified, public discourse, reinforced by a parade of witnesses before Congress.

1 God: 1 World: 1 People     :peaceman: 

#2660 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 15 November 2019 - 07:35 AM

Diplomats accuse Trump as impeachment hits Americans’ TV

https://wtop.com/nat...irst-witnesses/

On Day One of extraordinary public impeachment hearings, the top American diplomat in Ukraine revealed new evidence that President Donald Trump was overheard asking about political “investigations” that he later demanded from Ukraine in exchange for military aid.

The revelation came as House Democrats pressed their case for Trump’s impeachment before the American people after weeks of closed-door interviews.

Wednesday’s account from a pair of career diplomats was a striking though complicated one that Democrats say reveals a president abusing his office, and the power of American foreign policy, for personal political gain.

#2661 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 15 November 2019 - 07:38 AM

SHOW ME THE MONEY:  President Trumps 2020 re-election campaign raised $3.1 million for his 'War Chest' *during the first day of impeachment hearings* on Wednesday. You just can't make this up. Story below. Hey LibsDems... thanks for being *dumb and corrupt*. Keep it up. Trump is rolling in cash!! :lol:

https://www.breitbar...hment-hearings/

#2662 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 15 November 2019 - 08:29 AM

President Trump:  Exposing Democrats as the *clowns* of American politics. :lol:

street-artist-sabo-skewers-adam-schiff-i

#2663 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 15 November 2019 - 08:58 AM

Breaking!

Roger Stone: Guilty on 7 counts.

Wow, what low-class criminals in the Trump Crime Family!    :KOOLAID:         :BOO:         :loco:

:usaflag:        :USA:        :wave2:  

#2664 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 15 November 2019 - 09:06 AM

Disgraced former U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch, who's corrupt, criminal arse was fired by President Trump in May, LIED to lawmakers in her testimony she gave as part of House Democrats impeachment lie hoax scam, according to a report. You just can't make this stuff up! Story below. Trump smiling, and rehearsing his 2020 victory speech! :lol:

https://www.breitbar...od-under-oath/#

#2665 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 15 November 2019 - 09:13 AM

Jury finds Stone guilty of lying to Congress

https://thehill.com/...-verdict-guilty

Jurors convicted Stone on all seven counts of obstruction, making false statements and witness tampering.

The verdict marks another high-profile victory for former Special Counsel Robert Mueller,
whose legal team alleged that Stone had tried to conceal from Congress his contacts
with the Trump campaign and people he believed were feeding him inside information
about WikiLeaks
during the 2016 campaign.

#2666 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 15 November 2019 - 09:16 AM

attention-democrats-pedophiles-liars-thi

#2667 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 15 November 2019 - 01:46 PM

President Trump released the transcript of his first call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky on Friday just as the second round of bogus sham hearings began... and once again, the call was a big Nothingburger!! You just can't make this up! Story below. Trump just smiling... and counting the many millions in campaign cash that he'll use to crush the Democrats in 2020. Not to mention the indictments of criminal Dems that are coming. It's called *payback*!!  :lol:

https://www.breitbar...dymyr-zelensky/

#2668 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 15 November 2019 - 07:49 PM

ANOTHER TRANSCRIPT VICTORY:  A new transcript released Friday by President Trump *debunked* claims by lousy former Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanobitch in a closed-door deposition last month that Trump bad-mouthed her in his first call with newly-elected Ukrainian President Volodymy Zelensky. You just can't make this up! She's a LIAR, therefore disregard everything she says. Story below.  :lol:

https://www.breitbar...ie-yovanovitch/

#2669 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 16 November 2019 - 06:52 AM

Wow! Schiff has lined up a parade of dignified witnesses to expose the vast landscape of Trump corruption.

It's all over now.

Trump is exposed as a fraud and bully, a liar and a betrayer of the Constitution.

Nice work, Democrats!            :SCHWEEEET:

:USA:                  :wave2: 

#2670 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 16 November 2019 - 08:11 AM

impeach-trump-550x370.jpg

6 user(s) are reading this topic