#1 camay2327

camay2327

GO NAVY

• 11,481 posts

Posted 24 August 2017 - 10:15 AM

Good Luck....

The Latest: Hospital worker claims lottery prize, quits job

https://www.yahoo.co...-131600774.html

A VETERAN Whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount "up to and including their life". That is HONOR, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -Author unknown-

#2 4thgenFolsomite

4thgenFolsomite

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,979 posts

Posted 24 August 2017 - 02:47 PM

I wish her luck.  She's going to need it.  My mom originally asked me to buy her tickets for this powerball, but then called back and said not to do it.  She said that winning that kind of money would be a burden, almost a curse.  I have to agree with her.  Your life would never be the same and that's not always a good thing.

Knowing the past helps deciphering the future.

#3 camay2327

camay2327

GO NAVY

• 11,481 posts

Posted 24 August 2017 - 04:17 PM

I wish her luck.  She's going to need it.  My mom originally asked me to buy her tickets for this powerball, but then called back and said not to do it.  She said that winning that kind of money would be a burden, almost a curse.  I have to agree with her.  Your life would never be the same and that's not always a good thing.

I do understand that and we could never use that kind of money, but there are so many things that we could pass that money on to that could help millions of people.

A VETERAN Whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount "up to and including their life". That is HONOR, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -Author unknown-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users