35 replies to this topic

#31 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 17 November 2018 - 09:23 AM

Well, well, well....I can't believe it took this long, but the FL Dem Party is going with the "speak to my attorney " defense in voting "irregularity."

https://www.politico...tigation-701989

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#32 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 17 November 2018 - 06:48 PM

REPUBLICANS SHOULD RUN ELECTIONS:  Sen. Ernst calls for *people of integrity* to run elections. Translation: Apparently, Democrats (especially if they are certain minorities?) can't be trusted to run elections and count votes. Too many of them are inherently dishonest? Sad. Thank You, Sen. Ernst, for stating the truth!! Short video below. :beverage:

https://video.foxnew...?#sp=show-clips

#33 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 17 November 2018 - 07:44 PM

Hey everyone, she looks totally honest, doesn't she? :lol:

Brenda-Snipes-300x200.jpg

#34 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 18 November 2018 - 08:47 AM

She may be honest, but she is absolutely incompetent.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#35 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

Just visiting this planet.

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts
  • Interests:Truth Prevails

Posted 20 November 2018 - 10:11 PM

The Big Blue Wave that keeps on giving.  :folsomlake:     :folsomlake:     :folsomlake:

Yet another Dem wins in the House

Ben McAdams wins race in Utah.

Dem total approaching 40 House seats.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mia-love-defeated-in-utah-after-trump-mocked-the-utah-gop-rep-for-shunning-him

1 God: 1 World: 1 People     :peaceman: 

#36 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 21 November 2018 - 08:56 AM

Now if I were a Democrat, I'd scream that racism/sexism is why Mia Love lost. Meh. It's too bad she lost as I liked her. It looked for awhile that she was a rising star for the Reps. I don't know anything about her challenger though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users